Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:46 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

Come at me - stands straight with his hands behind his back -
she wanted to say, 'no way! you go first!' but she was too ready to argue. she went off to a running start, then turned invisible halfway before sh reached him. she teleported behind him and swung her leg across his head.

- doges it grabbing he leg and flipping her on her butt in front of him -
racy reapeared, looking at him awkwardly. "how could you see me?" she tilted her head getting up with her arms crossed.

''I couldnt"
racy unfolded her arms. "so...how did you..." she shook her head, confused, but didnt question. ok, nevermind she had to question. "how did you find me then?"
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:46 pm

angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

- grabs him - no not yet
Nate looked at her confused. "how do you know these things?" he asked as he took a step back from the door. then soon he plopped onto the bed relaxing and resting a bit before he had to see racy. bu he was still wide away listening to Kat.

- sighs - i can see the future remember..?
"oh ya...i forgot." he said with his eyes shut. "so...since you can see hte future, what will happen to me?" nate's eyes opened, wondering if she knew about his secret. the one that cost him his life.

- looks at him - i see what needs to be seen i will not divulge into your past i wont and i dont want to say what will happen to you you will be angry at me
"can you read minds or something??" he sat up. "and i wont get mad. but nevermind. i dont wanna hear it. sometimes, not knowing is the best. ill just find out myself." he smiled, leaning back on his arms

"No just a good guess" - she looks at him - can i sit next to you?

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Danny: "I could hear you, i could sense you, i guessed what you were doing before you knew you were doing it."
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:47 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

"oh ya...i forgot." he said with his eyes shut. "so...since you can see hte future, what will happen to me?" nate's eyes opened, wondering if she knew about his secret. the one that cost him his life.

- looks at him - i see what needs to be seen i will not divulge into your past i wont and i dont want to say what will happen to you you will be angry at me
"can you read minds or something??" he sat up. "and i wont get mad. but nevermind. i dont wanna hear it. sometimes, not knowing is the best. ill just find out myself." he smiled, leaning back on his arms

"hm? oh ya! go ahead. n_n" he scooted iver a biut to give her space.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

- sits next to him scanning the future with her eyes closed -
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:51 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Danny: "I could hear you, i could sense you, i guessed what you were doing before you knew you were doing it."
"okay, now that doesnt make sense." she wanted to complain, saying 'thats not fair!!' but she was better than that, and she accepted it. ok, its just like fighting eddie. no biggie. she used a forcefeild and shaped it around danny, shrinking it to exactly his size. it was nolonger a round sphear, but it had taken form as danny. now, she could control him as she moved the forcefeild. or at least thats what sje wanted to happen.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:52 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

- sits next to him scanning the future with her eyes closed -
he sits up putting a hand on her shoulder. "what are you seeing?" he said peering around her shoulder
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:54 pm

((aww i g2g, we have to finish this tomorow! kk byess!!))

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Danny: - lets her think she has control using his powers to carfully breack the forcefield so she doesnt notice it and uses her body language to she what shes going to do -

Kat: - smiles - i dont know yet its hard to look when im not needed to look
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 am

Rina walks around the school campus,looking for the dorms,ears down and tail down

Perfect Aim Amy

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 am

Ryoji lay passed out on his bed. The newly married man smiled in his sleep every so often. Izara stood over her brother's bed and looked at him. She rolled her eyes as he muttered in his sleep, something about his beautiful Sarah. She sighed then went to the window and jumped out. She landed on air then walked around the school above ground.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Kimoray runs to her untill Tora yells with fear "STOP! S-STAY AWAY" Kimoray stops in her tracks and looks to her scared "w-why?"

Tora scoots back some quivering "j-just stay back"

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Sarah: - pops in behind iz -

Blair: Kimmy come here sweety - looks at tora -
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Kimoray walks over to Blair nervously "y-yes ma'am" she looks to blair "w-whats wroung with T-tora?"

Tora goes into the cornor as far as she can go "j-just stay back...a-all of you..."

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Sarah: - pops in behind iz -

Blair: Kimmy come here sweety - looks at tora -

Izara turns her head then smiles at Sarah.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games