Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:54 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
"I'm so gonna find one of those monitors and rip out the screen just to make a kitty bed for my kitten, Lucy..."

The big CRT monitors can be dangerous inside though.

"Eh, anything dangerous, sharp, etc. Can be ripped out, shaved down, or broken off."

Well there's one part of it that can give off a big shock or something like that.

"Well the first thing I'd do is rip off the power cord.."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:55 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
"I'm so gonna find one of those monitors and rip out the screen just to make a kitty bed for my kitten, Lucy..."

"Eh, anything dangerous, sharp, etc. Can be ripped out, shaved down, or broken off."

Well there's one part of it that can give off a big shock or something like that.

Yes, but it can still do it when not plugged into anything.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:59 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
"Yes. Yes it does."

I have Associated Student Bodies on my computer, and the actual Yearbook collection, and the Yearbook is the only thing I Proudly say I have.

"What I'll do is when I hear something I really like, and don't have it. I'll download if from Lime Wire. And that'd usually tide me over until I get the real cd. Unfortunately just about all of my cd collection got stolen a few months back. Fortunately I copy all my cd's to my computer. But it still pissed me off like no tomorrow."

Can understand. I'm simular
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:59 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

Yes, but it can still do it when not plugged into anything.

"Well in that case I'd rip out anything metallic. And wear gloves in doing so as not to get electrifried."

TheKidiKehT

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:01 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
"Yes. Yes it does."

I have Associated Student Bodies on my computer, and the actual Yearbook collection, and the Yearbook is the only thing I Proudly say I have.

"What I'll do is when I hear something I really like, and don't have it. I'll download if from Lime Wire. And that'd usually tide me over until I get the real cd. Unfortunately just about all of my cd collection got stolen a few months back. Fortunately I copy all my cd's to my computer. But it still pissed me off like no tomorrow."

"Yeah. But what really sucks is that the computer with all my music...Crashed. And is now barely running. So I need to burn all my music to cd, or load it onto a flash drive, then get my comp wiped, formatted and so forth....It's really fried. Won't even play The Sims 2 anymore."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:01 pm

TheKidiKehT
"Well in that case I'd rip out anything metallic. And wear gloves in doing so as not to get electrifried."

I guess, I'm no expert.

The final should've been available now....

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:03 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

I guess, I'm no expert.

"Hmmm...Hey. What time is it where you are?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:04 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
"Yes. Yes it does."

"Yeah. But what really sucks is that the computer with all my music...Crashed. And is now barely running. So I need to burn all my music to cd, or load it onto a flash drive, then get my comp wiped, formatted and so forth....It's really fried. Won't even play The Sims 2 anymore."

My first computer did that basicaly, and I lost alot of thing I can't replace, or recover.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:04 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

I guess, I'm no expert.

"Hmmm...Hey. What time is it where you are?"

8:04, should've been available 4 minutes ago.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:08 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
"Yes. Yes it does."

My first computer did that basicaly, and I lost alot of thing I can't replace, or recover.

"Ouch. That sucks. I was fortunate enough to have not lost anything yet. But my comp is getting worse and worse every day. So I wouldn't be surprised if it crashes and erases everything."

TheKidiKehT

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:11 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Ouch. That sucks. I was fortunate enough to have not lost anything yet. But my comp is getting worse and worse every day. So I wouldn't be surprised if it crashes and erases everything."

yeah. hopefully you won't lose anything.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:15 pm

Argh..... crying

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:19 pm

Fricken finally. Ok, won't be back till after I'm done sometime. Later. heart
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:20 pm

Eddily
Argh..... crying

whats wrong?

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:20 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

yeah. hopefully you won't lose anything.

"Yeah hopefully."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games