Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:08 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
"Yeah. It was nice talking to her. She calls every few days. Usually calling with guy problems. Today she just wanted to talk. And I liked that."

^^

Well that's good. Talk about us by chance? ^^

"Actually no. She doesn't know I'm Bi. And I don't know how to tell her. To be honest. Only one person out here where I live. Knows I'm Bi. And she's one of my Ex's. There's one person I want to tell because I'm sure she won't take it in a bad way because she's just as good a friend as Nicole, except she won't go all crazy when I tell her."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:13 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
"Yeah. It was nice talking to her. She calls every few days. Usually calling with guy problems. Today she just wanted to talk. And I liked that."

^^

"Actually no. She doesn't know I'm Bi. And I don't know how to tell her. To be honest. Only one person out here where I live. Knows I'm Bi. And she's one of my Ex's. There's one person I want to tell because I'm sure she won't take it in a bad way because she's just as good a friend as Nicole, except she won't go all crazy when I tell her."

It's alright. Wasn't fully expecting you to tell her anyway. Only one person that I know in real life knows I'm bi also.

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:14 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

It's alright. Wasn't fully expecting you to tell her anyway. Only one person that I know in real life knows I'm bi also.

"Oh yeah. And who might that be?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:17 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

My friend. Only one who knows I'm a fur too, unless others have figured it out, not really hard once you see my wallpaper. Although if you're unaware of furries, then yeah.

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:18 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

My friend. Only one who knows I'm a fur too, unless others have figured it out, not really hard once you see my wallpaper. Although if you're unaware of furries, then yeah.

"Ah. Yeah no one I know here knows that I'm a fur. I doubt many people out here even know what Furs are."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:22 pm

TheKidiKehT
"Ah. Yeah no one I know here knows that I'm a fur. I doubt many people out here even know what Furs are."

Heh, yeah. Oh well though, not everyone likes the fandom anyway.

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:24 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Well that's fine with me. Because the people in the fandom, you can get along with much better. And then you meet great people who just seem to come outta nowhere. N' the next thing you know...Your mated to them."

^^
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:26 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Well that's fine with me. Because the people in the fandom, you can get along with much better. And then you meet great people who just seem to come outta nowhere. N' the next thing you know...Your mated to them."

^^

Yeah, that sums us up nicely. ^_^ *snugs and kisses*

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:27 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

-Kisses back and nuzzles-

"Heheh."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:31 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

"Heheh."

So, you ever gonna draw some more? =D

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:33 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

^^

"Heheh."

So, you ever gonna draw some more? =D

"Probably not....I actually tried drawing last night...And I just couldn't do anything. The only thing I'm still good at is drawing Tribal designs and styling names."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:35 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Probably not....I actually tried drawing last night...And I just couldn't do anything. The only thing I'm still good at is drawing Tribal designs and styling names."

Aww, that's too bad, I really like your fursona pic.

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:38 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Heh Yeah. I'm actually kinda ashamed of that pic. I plan on changing my fursona pic. Cause anyone who reads Better Days would realize that my fursona pic is just a pic from better days with my own characters facial design thrown into it. I mean sure. I drew the whole thing by hand. But it's still not my own character to be honest."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:42 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Heh Yeah. I'm actually kinda ashamed of that pic. I plan on changing my fursona pic. Cause anyone who reads Better Days would realize that my fursona pic is just a pic from better days with my own characters facial design thrown into it. I mean sure. I drew the whole thing by hand. But it's still not my own character to be honest."

I can see that, it is pretty similar. Have you thought about commissioning somebody on gaia?

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:44 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

I can see that, it is pretty similar. Have you thought about commissioning somebody on gaia?

"Thought about it and tried. It just doesn't turn out how I would like it to."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games