Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:52 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
I got bored. THink I'm gonna just colour it with my Prisma, at least it will get down. Comp colouring is so boring to me
i always mess up in any form of coloring that dosnt involve the comp. xd heart cging all the way..
I do not colour on comp. I am just to lazy. I just use cheap markers or, more often, leave 'em B&W.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:53 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
I got bored. THink I'm gonna just colour it with my Prisma, at least it will get down. Comp colouring is so boring to me
i always mess up in any form of coloring that dosnt involve the comp. xd heart cging all the way..

I've been using a new style to somewhat get rid of lines. I did that cadillac using that. But resonly, it's just really. boring. So I never get things done fast.

So I'm sticking colour pencils.

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:54 pm
*looks out half closed eyes* looks like both became bored, and down.... gonna try to colour in pencil, and see if that helps  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:00 pm
*curls up again in ball* T.T  

Crocina

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:00 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

I love colored pincle, water color, and markers. At least with some artists. There's some that can do magic with something, and I love magic.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:05 pm
Anyone here insane? 3nodding  

Queerbag McNutsac

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:06 pm
Naskatan
where all insane..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:06 pm
i don't think that is even a fair question....  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:07 pm
Fiice
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

I love colored pincle, water color, and markers. At least with some artists. There's some that can do magic with something, and I love magic.
watercolors are fun but markers and stoof i kill things o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:10 pm
Viraana
Fiice
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

i prefer oil pastels. coloured pencils are nice to though, markers are fun to play with using different mediums (such as water)
I was never very good at doing real art with water colours, always looked too abstract....  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:10 pm
Naskatan

CAn't answer that right now. The Alien Queen figur is in the middle of telling me this story, about how the attack on the Deathstar, was also why the Enterprise C was thrown into a time warp, so it met the Enterprise D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:12 pm
Zaerin Grey
Viraana
Fiice
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

i prefer oil pastels. coloured pencils are nice to though, markers are fun to play with using different mediums (such as water)
I was never very good at doing real art with water colours, always looked too abstract....
i like watercolors they blend nice smile  

Crocina

Queerbag McNutsac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:14 pm
WOOT!!!! INSANITY REIGNS SUPREME IN THE MINDS OF THE MANY!!!!! xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:14 pm
Naskatan

mostly furries, but many, sure why not  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Crocina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:18 pm
Zaerin Grey
Naskatan

mostly furries, but many, sure why not
well like the old saying you have to be insane to be sane.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games