Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:00 pm
im in and i got to go for the night, talk later lass  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:06 pm
byes  

RaWr-i-lovely

Grisanbela

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:18 pm
1:Name: Grisanbela
2:Age: 19
3:Year: 1 I suppose.
4 razz owers: Toxikenesis (Ability to control poisons)
5:Bio: *glares* Orphan, Beat, Murderer, Silent.
6:Classes: Magic
7 razz ic: User Image
8:user: Grisanbela  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:53 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Kat: - looks at him - yes but sleep first? - feels the space - dont freak out youll fall off the bed you can come closer goofball
nate nodded and sighed, rolling over closer to kat a bit and relaxing. "Mhmk." then he rested comfterbly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 pm
racy was still training, waiting for nate to show up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:44 pm
Izara yawned, trying not to fall asleep. She still sat in the tree, waiting for Racy to go all psycho so she could stop her. She could just tell her not to....and stop it before it happened. But that wouldn't be fun, so she waited.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:51 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara yawned, trying not to fall asleep. She still sat in the tree, waiting for Racy to go all psycho so she could stop her. She could just tell her not to....and stop it before it happened. But that wouldn't be fun, so she waited.
racy was getting pretty anxious, so she started taking it out on a punching bag. before she knew it, the bag was on the other side of the opposite wall, sitting under a hole in the wall. she got bored so she hopped thru the wall, and walked aorund the feild.

nate woke up, remebering the fight. "dammit.." he whispered sleepily. he fixed his hair with a slight shake of the head and got up. he drousily dragged himself to his door, almost falling over with tiredness. (is that a word..? tiredness?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:56 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
racy was getting pretty anxious, so she started taking it out on a punching bag. before she knew it, the bag was on the other side of the opposite wall, sitting under a hole in the wall. she got bored so she hopped thru the wall, and walked aorund the feild.

nate woke up, remebering the fight. "dammit.." he whispered sleepily. he fixed his hair with a slight shake of the head and got up. he drousily dragged himself to his door, almost falling over with tiredness. (is that a word..? tiredness?)

((i dont think it is ^.^ lolz))
Izara watched Racy punch the bag full of sand through the wall. She smirked, ah how fun this would be.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koji
User Image
Kai

Koji laughs while he rolls his eyes at the stupid remark his brother made.
koji:Whatever Kai suck a nut dude!!!
Kai: Such foul language tsk tsk you should be ashamed!
Koji: Shut up
They start punching each other once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 pm
after walking around for a few mintutes, racy got tired and started flying around, around the same height Iz was in the tree. she spotted Izara and flew to her and landed in the tre. "what are you doing here?" she said crossly with impatience ready to kick somone's head off.

nate dragged his feet down the halls, being stopped by eddie. "woah ther buddy! where you going?" he said laying an arm aroud his shoulder, stopping nate and stalling for time.
nate yawned and woke up a bit more. "get off me wontcha? im heading to the feild."
"no need to! um..arent you hungry? want a soda? you know you want a soda!" eddie tried.
nate shook his head and continued walking.
eddie sighed and pulled nate back to his dorm, finding kat on the bed. "what??" he looked at nate. "you slept with kat?!?!"
nate shook his head."we didnt do anything." he said tired.
eddie crossed his arms impressed. "wow, one step up, my friend!" eddie smiled. "c'mon, lets grab a bite." he said slinging an arm around nate again leading him to a food area. nate didnt argue this time, because he was a bit hungry.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:05 pm
Izara was watching Racy, when she sensed a familiar presence. She smiled brightly then teleported to the two fighting siblings. She looked down at them for a moment, a smirk on her face. She then cleared her throat, rather loudly to get their attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 pm
II E M O_S I N N E R II

Koji
User Image
Kai

Koji laughs while he rolls his eyes at the stupid remark his brother made.
koji:Whatever Kai suck a nut dude!!!
Kai: Such foul language tsk tsk you should be ashamed!
Koji: Shut up
They start punching each other once again.
*racy's ears twitched* "hmm..impossible..." she said to herself, forgetting about Iz. she suddenly flew off the tree and speedilyzipped, folowing the voices. she froze when she saw them. "oh..my.." she dropped her jaw in both amusement and suprise.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:10 pm
"]

User Image

Koji and Kai stopped right as koji was going to punch KAi in the face.
Koji: heheh .......hi??!
Kai: And Hello there miss i havent seen you in a long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:11 pm
racy wasnt sure if she wanted to run at koji and give him a hug, or look not as suprised yet give him a small greeting. she wasnt sure if they still wer...together...
but, she smiled back. "hi..."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:12 pm
Izara beamed and tackled hugged Kai. She spoke quietly, but firmly. "I missed you so much!"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games