Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 am

edit*(I'm back to rp and continue the story )
The air around her scared her and she felt how tears ran from her blue eye.
She wanted to go home……home….“Where do I belong when the both home I have been invited I have corrupted with my mistakes and wrong decision”
She was lying in the forest near the mansion and she just felt guilt over her decision.
She felt how her thoughts were surrounding her and she did not notice what was going on around her environment.
She was blocked of fear to confront Lucifer or anyone.
“Why can’t I ever be with the one that called me …….friend?”
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:52 pm

The Shade appeared at Dougal's side-startling the half-demon slightly because it took him by surprise. The creature stared at him for a moment a strange murmur of noises arose from it's throat. Then it turned it's attention to the party......hissing at Adam and Sin, laughed at Opal and Natasha as it remembered the taste of their energy and then eyed Niaro with curiosity....as if wondering what her energy tasted like.....

Outside Xion waited-movement caught his attention. His face remained expressionless as he saw Gabriel make his way out along with three other pathetic angels. "And here I thought it might just be the two of us?" Xion remarked.

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:45 am

”Why….”
”why….”
”You never listen”
“You would have stayed”
“Your not worth to have own opinion”

Niaro felt how her thoughts were drilling into her head. She feels how her tears fall down from her eye and she did see how her right fingers were blooded of the scratches she had done to a tree. She looked at her hand and knew that Lucifer would cure her and then hurt her more.
“Why do you hurt yourself?”
She looked around and remembers that phrase. It was he who had helped her …he was…..her friend…..
Niaro suddenly wakes up from her slumber of thoughts and she looks around. She felt energy from the both sides and she shivered a bit.
She then suddenly feels like she was watched by someone.
“Have I been seen or am I still death to the environment I once belonged to”
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:46 am

The Shade was tempted by Niaro, but it had it's orders. It looked once more Dougal and tugged at one of the belts on his top. Then Xion's voice echoed....

"Dougal, come," Xion's voice demanded. "Beelio sends new orders."

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:13 am

"Dougal, dont' do this!" Adam insisted

Gabriel and his three angels appeared outside, each seraching where the lightning had struck.

"Xion what is the point? The angels are going to defeat the demonic army right now. It's over - teh apocolypse may be beginning, but you will nto win it. Why continue with thsi futile endeavour?" Gabriel called out to him
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:01 am

Niaro hear the voices and she looked around.
"Where was the voices that were speaking ? "
She was still on her knees under a tree so she looked around and heard the sound of wings and she knew that familiar voice.
"Angels"
She felt ashame and hate over them so she wanted to attack but also hide.
She tries to hide inside a hole of a tree. There she hears if anyone was around her
"I wonder if anyone knows or heard me ?"

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:15 pm

The Shade screetched and hissed angrily at Adam. "You do not command me," Dougal said looking to Adam. The Shade began nudging him towards the exit. However Opal's strings held him. When he realized this he glared in her direction. The Shade too sensed this and practically growled in annoyance, but then took delight in locating one of unseen puppeteer string and draining the energy that pulsed through it. One by one the strings broke and Dougal was freed. Opal looked to the other apologetically as she could as the Shade disappeared and Dougal darted out of the mansion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not trying to win anything," Xion replied. "I'm just doing the task I've been assigned. You however keep delaying the completion of it." With that he sent a bolt to strike Raj's left wing.

A moment later Dougal appeared at Xion's side with weapons at the ready. He did however have a bit of confusion stirring within him for he did not remember Xion being hired by Beelio.....but he decided to ignore the feeling. Beelio made the plans and gave the orders who was he to question them....even when it came to his sister. But Adam had that Aisling was safe now? How and when did that happen? Why did he feel like something was miss-

"Dougal!" Xion's demanding voice snapped the half-demon's attention back to the current situation.

The Shade meanwhile sensed Niaro and went wondering about in search of her. It materailized before her and seemed to study her.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:51 am

Raj cried out and landed on the ground wincing. As he was primarily there for healing, gabriel called ot him to get back and cover them from the rear. He didn't break eye contact with Xion. He heard a leathery flap of wings as Adam joined them, and soon Sin had also arrived. Natasha remaine disnde to watch and do her best to protect the remaning (invisible) relics. Gabriel straghtened himself a little and Natasha sensed something differnet in him, the angel was actually beginning to frighten her.

"If that is your choice, then this time I will kill you." Gabriel said levelly. the other angels cast a couple of wary glances at him, but didn't argue with his decision. The younger angels had grown accustomed to killing as part of their silent war against the demons - Micheal was renound for it. But the older first generation angels rarely ever did. Gabriel certainly never had. Adam stared at him.

"Gabri-" Adam began, but Gabriel held a hand up to quieten him.

"The apocolypse is the war, brother. It is written that all of humanity may need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. The eradication of one sinner means little anymore, when we have to watch our children torn apart by demons to culled under our own hands of Death, Pestilence, War and Famine. You'll understand that soon Adam. So:"
he brandished his sword and it set on fire.
"Do not expect any more mercy."

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:50 am

Niaro made her small and tried to get small as she could. She tried to breathe normally when she suddenly opens her eyes and she saw someone looking at her and her body was like ice.
She couldn’t move. Many thoughts were in her head and she had never seen a creature like him or have she?
Her fear was growing a bit and her fingers was still damaged and blooded.
What was it the creature wanted her…
Luckily she couldn’t scream but she tried to stare at the creature and look at him with her angelic and demonic eye.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:07 am

As all thin's attention was caught by the Shade as it seemed to sniff about hungrily. She tentatively slithered after it.
"Hey, suck-face." She called to it. "Where you going?"

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:56 am

Dougal flinched with Gabriel's sudden change in presence. Even Beelio could never get Adam to shut-up from what he could recall over the centuries when his master caught the archdemon.

"As much as I would like to cross blades with, Gabriel....," Xion replied coldly. "There are other orders in which I must follow first." He glanced over at Adam-lightning flashing in his eyes.

"You'll have to excuse us for now. We must be going," Xion then said placing a hand on Dougal's shoulder. "Indeed the next time we met....one or both of us shall fall."

Dougal glanced at Xion's hand and than to Adam.

A rumble of thunder bellowed through the air. The Shade glanced at Niaro and became invisible once more. Lightning striked between the space of both parties. When it cleared Xion and Dougal were gone.

Opal, watching at the doorway, slumped against the frame from weariness from being drained by the Shade again. It was becoming an unpleasant habit...but better than her than the others. When it came to combat she wasn't really skilled with the "front lines." Better that the creature fed upon her more worthless energy she supposed. She continued to watched Gabriel with untold concern.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:51 am

Niaro heard more voices and her body was shaking a bit.
She was going to run when she notice that the creature was gone.
Niaro felt a fear growing and she heard people in the woods.
"I can't return home and I can't......end it here"
She felt how she had left marks of blood on the tree and she took one step forward and then another one and she then ran for her life away from the sound of wings and away from the sound.
She then felt how branches was scratching her skin.
Her cape protected her a bit and she felt a bit pain.
Luckily she had been worse situation.
She looked at the sky and then she felt tears.
"I'm sorry........Mestopheles "

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:46 pm

Sin started back as Niaro suddenly charged form her hiding place and made off at full speed after her.
"Hey! wait!"

Adam looked over at Dougal.
"Dougal....please. You don't have to trust us, just don't go. We'll try to explain." He pleaded.

Gabriel floated stationary in the air and let his sword drop.
"I look forward to it." he said, his voice practically monotone. When it was apparent that Xion woudl leave, he assumed they would have a small window of time.
"Adam, please gather teh otehr relics. They are tied to the apocolyptica angels....you will know one of them. Feel for it please. We will be able to cross more angels over. Now Father is in a coma or whatever it is that means he is inactive...we need all the help. I hereby take command."
he looked weary already, the weight of his responsibilities begging to show strain.
"I will go and take care of the demons alongside Micheal. I doubt it will be the last army. The demons on earth will begin to corrup the mortal minds..."
He spread hsi wings to go and then glanced back down at Opal. as if momentarily shaken from a dream he focused a little more, shaken as hesaw the look on her face and then flew down to speak to her.

"Opal..." He said, as if struggling with a thought, he wanted to seek comfort form someone and explain things. His responsibilities and what he was gradually becoming frightened him. unable to find words for a moment he took her hand.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Opal glanced down at Gabriel took her hand and then back at into his eyes. The humorous joy that was once there seemed fleeting and was being replaced with...something else....a mixture of other emotions such as fear and sadness.

Mustering her strength she leapt into his arms. She circled one arm around his neck. Resting her head in the crook of his neck she said, "It'll be alright. You got me as your bodyguard remember?" With her other hand still in Gabriel's she lifted both and rested them against his chest where his heart was. "It'll be alright," she said again but this time in a whisper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere Xion and Dougal began their planning.

Xion's face showed some irritation. He had to find the other relics, keep Adam from doing his job, keep an eye on the party and then kill them-he was to do all that how? He was considering that his payment would have to be increased-a sword that was better than his current one wouldn't be enough-unless it was a damn good sword. A sigh escaped him.

Dougal tried to remain attentive but Adam's last words to him kept echoing in his mind....and then the honesty in the archdemon's eyes....
No....it was a trick......he kept trying to convince himself.

((I've been reading far too many romance novels..... sweatdrop whee ))

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:39 pm

(tee hee well if we're gonna get all soppy.... 4laugh )

Gabriel sensed the other angels waiting for him and held Opal close, curling his wings around them for some privacy and protection.
"I...."
he sighed and placed his forehead gently against hers, clsoing hsi eyes, monetarily trying to forget all teh conflcited thoughts spinning trhough hsi head. How he and the angels would stop teh demons, the grief that Lucifer/Satan would actually do that, the distress at God somehow becoming dormant and the repsonsibility on hsi shoudlers, and his fear of himslef as he gradually turned into the horseman figure. He felt his soul hardening, and it disturbed him. But what had to be done had to be done.
"Opal, I'm scared." He said quietly.
He then inhaled, as if gathering his strength about him and opened his eyes to manage a smile at her.
"I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted. But i do feel it you know. I do love you. "

---

Adam wtached Gabriel and then sighed, turning to the others.
"Well you heard what he said. Let's get going, it seems we don't have much time
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games