Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:29 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
She's gone for 45 min. She walks into the room looking afraid. "Uh Shun...I'm pregnent..."

Shun was practicing swings when he heard the news and dropped his sword. "Y-y-your w-what?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
She's gone for 45 min. She walks into the room looking afraid. "Uh Shun...I'm pregnent..."

Shun was practicing swings when he heard the news and dropped his sword. "Y-y-your w-what?"

She looked at his face, like hers afraid and unsure. She started crying. "Im pregnent! How could thisve happened?"

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

She looked at his face, like hers afraid and unsure. She started crying. "Im pregnent! How could thisve happened?"

"I-I d-d-don't know. We never did anything." Shun said, baffled. He then remembered Shisiri kissing Chichi and his heart sank. "Shisiri...in the book...Did you kiss Chichi..?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:38 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"I-I d-d-don't know. We never did anything." Shun said, baffled. He then remembered Shisiri kissing Chichi and his heart sank. "Shisiri...in the book...Did you kiss Chichi..?"

"No" she forgot all abot that. Then she remebered. " Remember you where kissing me on the ground...that's the only possibal time..."

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"No" she forgot all abot that. Then she remebered. " Remember you where kissing me on the ground...that's the only possibal time..."

"B-but we were only kissing. We didn't even go there." He said, blushing like mad.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

"B-but we were only kissing. We didn't even go there." He said, blushing like mad.

"I...I don't know." she starts crying again. "Im happy about the baby part but confused and upset."

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 am

Shun hugged Shisiri and kissed her hair. "I know me too."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 am

blessedheart

"Does this mean I need an abortion? I don't want that, it's so crule. Does that mean, we have to leave SOILDER?"

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"Does this mean I need an abortion? I don't want that, it's so crule. Does that mean, we have to leave SOILDER?"

"There is no way I'm letting you get an abortion. And I don't think so. Maybe Reks will understand, but you won't be fighting til you have the baby."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:00 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"There is no way I'm letting you get an abortion. And I don't think so. Maybe Reks will understand, but you won't be fighting til you have the baby."

Think:Reks won't...
Then she thinks and another problem pops up. "But who'd take care of the baby? Everyone I know are too bussy to take care a baby. I think we should run away and buy a house..." she saddened at the thought. "You could come back for work here but I'd live in the house until the baby is old enough that I feel comfy with a sitter."

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:02 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Then she thinks and another problem pops up. "But who'd take care of the baby? Everyone I know are too bussy to take care a baby. I think we should run away and buy a house..." she saddened at the thought. "You could come back for work here but I'd live in the house until the baby is old enough that I feel comfy with a sitter."

Shun gave a sad face at leaving. "My sister could take care if the baby." He thought, remembering Kiki.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

Shun gave a sad face at leaving. "My sister could take care if the baby." He thought, remembering Kiki.

"I know leaving is hard, but you'll come back here every day...like it was work...I want to raise my child, and I want you to be happy with SOILDER. Please, their are plent of houses nearby. We could buy one and you come here like it was work for most men...and if you have to go away, you would and I would still be home." She wanted to raise their child. She didn't want to give it away.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"I know leaving is hard, but you'll come back here every day...like it was work...I want to raise my child, and I want you to be happy with SOILDER. Please, their are plent of houses nearby. We could buy one and you come here like it was work for most men...and if you have to go away, you would and I would still be home." She wanted to raise their child. She didn't want to give it away.

"I'm not letting you raise the child alone." Shun said as he stroked her cheek. "We're in this together."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 am

blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

"I'm not letting you raise the child alone." Shun said as he stroked her cheek. "We're in this together."

She blushes. "So do you want to buy a house nearby? There are plenty for sale."
(If you say yes, switch to neko house, it's on the second page.)

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart

She blushes. "So do you want to buy a house nearby? There are plenty for sale."
(If you say yes, switch to neko house, it's on the second page.)

Shun kissed her softly. "Alright."
(U post forst plz^^)
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games