Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 am
"Probably." Drake answered. "But it's upto the girls, they're the ones how have to say their goodbyes and whatnot."
he sighed, leaning back, glad that koko didn't seem mad at him. he kept holding hands with her as a united body of comfort to one another. he felt horribly guilty for wrenching her away.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:40 am
"It's going to be quite the shock to the town," Patrick remarked. "The native gal suddenly disappearing into the night.....but then she's always been a bit of a mystery." Patrick laughed-trying to be cheerful. It had to be hard on Koko to suddenly just up root herself.

Koko smiled at the comment-holding back the saddness as her thoughts lingered over the memories she had made here. She would like to visit Grace's burial site one last time....and of course say bye to Fayt.

"Anything else I can do to help...." Patrick asked. "Although I think getting a private jet at last minute pretty much wipes out all the favors I owed Koko." He smiled....trying to be cheery to lighten the mood. "Anything else like that and it's going to take Judith to convince me," he said wrapping his arm around her waist and pulled her to him.

"This oddly feels like a double date now that shortie left...." he smiled. "But how do you stand staying in doors all day when you're not working Koko?"

"Chores," she replied. "Learning new skills....and other activities." She blushed slightly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:42 am
Drake let out a bark of a laugh and then quickly covered his mouth.
"uh yeah. Chores. she sure loves her chores."
he snickered.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:52 am
Patrick gave a questioning....but knowing look. "I do believe there was hidden meaning behind that," he replied-raising his hand hide a smile. Koko indeed was a mystery and full of surprises. "But I'll just leave it at that....I don't need to know the details of anything you just mentioned."

Koko became flustered and looked away from them. She let go of Drake's hands and instead crossed her arms-mumbling something about changing her mind about surrender that Patrick didn't understand. Koko knew Drake did of course.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 am
Drake couldn't help but look amused, even though he knew he was supposed to be repentant. he looked over at Patrick as Koko started getting moody as if to ask for a little help or sympathy

[g2g grab dinner. be back on later wink ]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 am
Patrick knew he had somehow aided in getting Drake in trouble. And since he was aware that Drake had helped him with Judith by getting them all to play spin the bottle......the brotherly thing to do between men was to help him out now.

"Oh, Koko....I was only teasing," he replied. "You're a proper lady." He squeezed Judith on the waist so that she knew that he meant the last part towards her too. "No need to be getting mad at Drake for what I said."

Koko didn't reply. Patrick shrugged to Drake not knowing if he helped any. "I should finish packing," she said.

"Guess you're on your own to appease you nature goddess," Patrick replied with a symapthic look. "Good luck with that."

((We'll be at 200 pages faster then we were with excorcist...lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 am
[lol yay! XD]

Drake looked a little grim, but the humor hadn't left him.
"I suppose i can always annoy her to death." he suggested, putting a hand on Koko's thigh.
"come on honey, don't be moody. I'm not going to sit next to you all the way to England when you're being pissy. I'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 am
Koko gave him a side glance. Her lips is a pout, but reached down and placed a her hand over his.

Patrick laughed. "If I do something stupid am I going to be able to get forgiveness that quickly?" he asked Judith.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:25 am
Drake look relieved. he decided not to respond to Patrick with a smug back comment in case it landed him in more hot water.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:30 am
Koko took note of Patrick's comment, and glad Drake hadn't responded to it. "I should go finish packing, I suppose," she said. "So we're ready." She leaned over and gave Drake a kiss on his jawline.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 am
[been playing around with tektek: User Image User Image User Image Drake, Aridas, Tristen :3]

Drake nodde.d Koko seemed to be organised. he didn't know what to pack but wanted to help.
"how can i help?" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 am
((lol-so cute....Drake looks so happy....and Aridas lookd so gloomy with the cheery background.....))

"Well...you could pack your belongings," Koko replied. "And get some of your 'manly' soap that you oh-so love if you want." She smirked.

"Manly soap?" Patrick said with question on his face when he looked at Drake.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 am
"Oh" drake laughed as Patrick asked. "It's form the first time I had a shower here. i didn't want to use her soap cos it was all floral and girly, so she let me choose my own." he grinned

[Drake's a happy littel pyscho biggrin and i'm sure Aridas will come around and be more cheerful when he had friends wink lol]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:01 pm
(( ^_^ ))

"Got it," Patrick laughed.

Koko rose and headed to the bedroom to finish packing. "You coming?" she said pausing to grab her native flute on the end table. Couldn't forget that. Then she disappeared into the bedroom.

Patrick raised an eyebrow. "Do behave," he said looking all serious except for the twinkle of amusement in his eye. "Remember there are other people here." He smiled as he teased.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:18 pm
"hey." Drake said feigning offence. "I already told her I'm not getting frisky tonight." he said, sticking his tongue out and the practically skipped up the stairs.

"you rang, madam?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games