Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:48 pm
Mira smiled slightly "That's what I was thinking..." She sighed slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:37 am
Oblen nods slowly before standing and stretching. "Welp, I guess we should go see if Aron's done setting up and get this over with."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:58 pm
Mira nodded slightly, a cold sort of dread settling on her shoulders.She knew she was probably being paranoid but she kept getting a bad feeling.
Aron stepped out of the chapel, his face drawn.Wiping a hand across his brow he looked towards the stairs, waiting for Oblen and Mira.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:50 pm
Oblen walks, holding Mira by the hand, out of the bedroom and down the stairs to meet Aron at the bottom. "Alright, I'm ready... how does this start?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 pm
Aron gave them both a wry look "You strip to your skivvies and sit in the circle drawn on the floor.Mira, give him the bracelet and necklace now.You wont be seeing him for awhile."
Mira nodded slightly, her eyes filled with worry.Unclasping the bracelet, she put it around Oblen's wrist, and pulling off the necklace she put it around his neck.The entire time, fighting not to voice her feeling of dread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:15 pm
Oblen couldn't help but hug Mira as she came in close to put the necklace on his neck. He closes his eyes, he could tell she was worried. "... Don't worry... I'll be fine." He tells her during the hug before letting go and turning to Aron, stripping down to his 'skivvies'. "Alright... I'm ready."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:28 pm
Mira nodded slightly, hugging him back "Hard not to,,," Backing away from him, she sat on the stairs
Aron nodded slightly "Go on in and strip and get into the circle..." He held the door open, his gaze on Mira.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 am
Oblen nods slightly as well, slowly stepping through the door. He steps into the circle, as suggested, looking down to the circle as he steps into it.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:56 pm
Aron stayed outside a few minutes "Mira...That babe isn't going to wait much longer."
Mira smiled slightly "How did you know?I haven't even told him yet."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 am
Oblen crosses his arms, not sure whether he should be sitting or standing in the circle. He sits as he waits for further instruction.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 pm
((I may disappear for a little while.We're moving and we haven't got the net set up at the new house yet.))
Aron smiled "I'm old Mira, not stupid." With that, he turned an went into the chapel closing the doors behind him.Picking up a goblet, he headed for the circle Oblen sat in.
As Aron disappeared behind the doors, Mira started her pacing.[/color  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:43 pm
((Alright.))

Oblen looks up when finally Aron entered. He shrugs his shoulders. "... So, how long should this take?... seconds? minutes? hours? days?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:03 pm
((I's back))
Aron filled the goblet with a dark red liquid and mixed in some herbs "That depends on you.How much you want this will determine the rate of the change All I can do is start the process and walk you through it." He held out the goblet, making a small face at the smell coming from it "Drink up."
Mira paced awhile more before heading back upstairs to her old room.Leaning against the door frame, her mind whirled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:28 pm
Oblen takes the goblet with a raised eyebrow as he looks at the liquid inside it. He then looks to Aron for a moment to nod and then quickly drinks from the goblet, slow at first, but then quickly drinks up the liquid and hands Aron the empty goblet. "There... all drank... What did I drink?" He asks as he wipes his mouth. It tasted odd to him, though he didn't vomit, so... it seemed consumable.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 pm
Aron took the goblet and set on a nearby table "What kicks everything into motion." He gave Oblen a small smile "The salt from Mira's and the other two's first tears, thyme, sage, a few other regularly known herbs."
Mira sank into a sitting position and winced slightly when the first contraction hit.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff