Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 pm

"maki i don't want you worrying about me, alright i will live i have learned to live without blood for months and medication just burns up to quickly for me" she said as she held makis face gently " i want you all to go because you want to , not because you want to help me" she said smileing
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:33 pm

"stop it just stop it! stop caring about us more then you....i will go if she wants and i will bring you that dam medicine i dont care if you say you dont need it your back is completely gashed and ripped open from the whip" maki growled a little

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm

dusk turned back now.

"is she hurt?" she asked, before walking back over to the others.

"i've come to like it here already... it's like a family, i thought i'd be alone." she said. "i don't realy want to go now..."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:42 pm

She looked at maki and stood up "i do care about myself maki, but others peoples needs are the ones that come first" she said fisting her hands "if i wanted to i could heal my back completly ,but it would leave me out cold for days"

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm

"im determined to do this if you still want to help us so freakin much i want to help you if i can..." she said looking at the ground
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:47 pm

She looked at maki "then go take dusk also she needs a home also" she said sitting down

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:47 pm

dusk bit her lip. she wished she understood everything that was going on between them, but it felt like there was more to the conversation than what they were saying.

the only thing she realy got for sure was that miss Aurora was injured, and that blood and medicine were what would help.

the young girl stuck her arm out in front of Aurora, the underside up. it was covered in bite-scars, from wrist to elbow.

"i've more than plenty blood, miss Aurora, and feedings are nothing new to me. please, it would make you stop fighting." she pleaded.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 pm

She looked at dusk and pushed her arm back in "i don't drink from friend or family" she said looking at maki

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm

dusk frowned, looking at her arm.

"that doesn't make any sense..." she said.

"you seem to like being nice to people. if you don't drink willingly offered Blood....am i to assume you only drink Blood you take from strangers? that doesn't sound like you."

dusk ignored the fact that she only had known this woman for about a day or two.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 pm

"fine..." she said under her breath as she walked to where the mistress was "i will take her with me if she will allow it" maki said to aurora looking at the new woman "hello there" she waved

sonie140

Hilarious Gekko

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Aurora looked at both of them and then leaned back phasing throught the bars as she stood up and looked around
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:24 pm

dusk sat there, looking around. she felt very defeated. and it was just when things started to feel like they were better.

((i may have to get offline now... it's storming...))

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Sumasshu

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:36 pm

"Hey! Lemme go!" Connor yelled at struggled against a guard as he was being dragged to his cage.

"Shut up you worthless slave!" The guard yelled back.

"Ha! Is that all you can come up with you ugly monster!?" Connor insulted back. The guard said nothing and as they got to the cage Connor was going to be imprisoned in the guard whispered "I'm free," The guard threw Connor into the cage and laughed.

"What was that you b*****d!?" Connor banged on the cage bars, but he knew nothing was going to happen. "Dammit...this is the second time this week I was sold..." Connor sat in the back of his cage and sighed.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 pm

((hasn't thundered a second time. >w< i think i'm staying on.))

selune dusk

2,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Aurora looked up at maki and the other slaves as she moved back a bit as she heard a cage door being slammed as she saw the new slave and blinked a bit
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games