Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:18 pm
Thank you so much for answering all those questions zoo!!! YOU'RE TEH BEST <3

Now I has another one! For this (AWESOME) new Eon event, I noticed it says you can claim something for doing 1 halloween event, 5 halloween events, and 3 CYOAs. I know that in the claim, each has to be different - in other words you must do one of each of the 3 CYOAs up, in order to claim that. I understand that - my question is, when you are doing ANOTHER claim, like lets say the 1 halloween event and then the 5 halloween events - do THOSE also need to be different from one another? As in, do you need to do 6 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things to get those two pets, or can you do a Maize Maze for 1, and then do another Maize Maze for a different claim like the CYOA?

Thanks for your help and if this was too confusing just ask me for more examples I TRIED TO WORD IT GOOD ;; <3

zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 pm
I know I asked this somewhere, (Either here, in the Event Guild, or Halloween Town guild.) but I think it got buried under other questions, lol.

Can Citizen's have Apex pets?

Like, Ellie was my Day Zero Character, she died, and became a ghost. I won invincible and would like to give it to her (plus the end of event common.) but, she's not a official character(Student). So, I'm not sure if a Citizen would have a corral in Miasma village.

I'm bringing this up again, because if I can give Apex pets to citizens, I'd like to try for a Apex Eon and give one to Ellie. If I can't however, I probably won't go for one because Camilla has five Apex pets already! XD (I know you can have ten but I don't want go overboard and have to give one up.)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:08 pm
Rikku Takanashi
I know I asked this somewhere, (Either here, in the Event Guild, or Halloween Town guild.) but I think it got buried under other questions, lol.

Can Citizen's have Apex pets?

Like, Ellie was my Day Zero Character, she died, and became a ghost. I won invincible and would like to give it to her (plus the end of event common.) but, she's not a official character(Student). So, I'm not sure if a Citizen would have a corral in Miasma village.

I'm bringing this up again, because if I can give Apex pets to citizens, I'd like to try for a Apex Eon and give one to Ellie. If I can't however, I probably won't go for one because Camilla has five Apex pets already! XD (I know you can have ten but I don't want go overboard and have to give one up.)

Hey Rikku! I know this one <3 The answer is no @ citizens having apex pets BUT you CAN save your apex pet to give to a character in the future. You don't have to assign it to a character now, just claim for it when you do have the character (or claim now without a character and then request to have it attached when you do <3)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:10 pm
Nio Love

Now I has another one! For this (AWESOME) new Eon event, I noticed it says you can claim something for doing 1 halloween event, 5 halloween events, and 3 CYOAs. I know that in the claim, each has to be different - in other words you must do one of each of the 3 CYOAs up, in order to claim that. I understand that - my question is, when you are doing ANOTHER claim, like lets say the 1 halloween event and then the 5 halloween events - do THOSE also need to be different from one another? As in, do you need to do 6 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT things to get those two pets, or can you do a Maize Maze for 1, and then do another Maize Maze for a different claim like the CYOA?

Thanks for your help and if this was too confusing just ask me for more examples I TRIED TO WORD IT GOOD ;; <3

zoobey

They do back count, so if you do 1, it counts as 1 of the 3 and then it counts as 3 of the 5, so on so forth!

So if you do a Maize Maze, you'd only have to do 2 other CYOAS to have it count!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:19 pm
Zoobey
Nio Love

zoobey

They do back count, so if you do 1, it counts as 1 of the 3 and then it counts as 3 of the 5, so on so forth!

So if you do a Maize Maze, you'd only have to do 2 other CYOAS to have it count!

OKAY GREAT! That makes lots of sense! So now I have a follow up question!

Challenge 1 is for one event, Challenge 2 is for 5 events (so I understand that now)

But challenge 3 is for 5 events again

Wtih this system, it would mean Challenge 2 and 3 can be claimed simultaneously? Or is this the one instance where they DON'T back count maybe?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:28 pm
Ah ok, Thankies! That cleared things up nicely! ^^  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:30 pm
Nio Love
Zoobey
Nio Love

zoobey

Challenge 1 is for one event, Challenge 2 is for 5 events (so I understand that now)

Wtih this system, it would mean Challenge 2 and 3 can be claimed simultaneously? Or is this the one instance where they DON'T back count maybe?

Ahh.. challenge 1 should be 1, 2 should be 3, and 3 shoudl be 5 TYPO...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:31 pm
Zoobey
Nio Love
Zoobey
Nio Love

zoobey

Ahh.. challenge 1 should be 1, 2 should be 3, and 3 shoudl be 5 TYPO...

I am so glad to hear this / have cleared it up ILY TY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS ANSWEREDDDDDDDDDD  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:21 am
Zoobey
GrnGriff
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but for the Halloween RP event:

Quote:

[ Step 3 ] When you have posted over 600 words in that activity, you get +2 rp points! You can redeem A MAX OF +20 points from this event overall (from NOW until the end of this event!)

Is the 20 point limit per character or per player? (Just want to be sure.)

PER CHARACTER

Also where is your avatar's head Griff WHAT HAPPENED TO IT

Adding on this to make it clearer: so does the +2/600 words stack with the innate +1 rp point from clearing the class, and +1 800 words bonus or not?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:40 am
Rathurue
Zoobey
GrnGriff
Sorry if I missed it somewhere but for the Halloween RP event:

Quote:

[ Step 3 ] When you have posted over 600 words in that activity, you get +2 rp points! You can redeem A MAX OF +20 points from this event overall (from NOW until the end of this event!)

Is the 20 point limit per character or per player? (Just want to be sure.)

PER CHARACTER

Also where is your avatar's head Griff WHAT HAPPENED TO IT

Adding on this to make it clearer: so does the +2/600 words stack with the innate +1 rp point from clearing the class, and +1 800 words bonus or not?

She explained this to us yesterday in chat so let me clarify:

You get to claim 2 rp points for doing the event (be it class or cyoa or whatever) as long as you make 600 words. There's no stacking, it's just a flat 2 points for doing any of the events and making it to 600 words. (The bonus here is that for prping, you are making twice as much points - and for the event stuff, even if you're not making bonus points, the word count is reduced plus you're making raffle tickets. Those are the halloween bonuses.)

Hope that helps!  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:15 pm
Can you only attempt the special Halloween classes once? Or can you try it multiple times? (I really want the ability from the Haunted Course!)

Edit: I've done the Haunted Course three times now... Maybe it's a bit too hard...?

Also on that note, do I have to fill in those three failed attempts or can I just leave them blank? I saw people do that (That as in just not fill failed attempts with rp.) during the Miasma Event and wonder if it's ok with this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:26 am
Question about artifact quest:

Sunken Cave, Refers to HERE for convenience. For the prompts of rolling the right portal, there are no prompts for 60 - 69 and 71-79, what does that mean if I roll either range?

Thank you in advance.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:33 pm
Meegane
Question about artifact quest:

Sunken Cave, Refers to HERE for convenience. For the prompts of rolling the right portal, there are no prompts for 60 - 69 and 71-79, what does that mean if I roll either range?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for providing a direct link! biggrin

Rolling in the 60-69 range will fall under this prompt:
Quote:
- Rolling 70 or less will let players find a portal that randomly leads to what appears to be an empty shack on an entirely different island. But there is something hostile lurking here...

And the 71-79 range falls under this prompt:
Quote:
- Rolling 80 or less will lead you to the Haunted House. Oops.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:57 pm
Marushii

Thank you so much, Maru. I guess I....for that moment mistook the meaning @w@lll  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Meegane
Marushii

Thank you so much, Maru. I guess I....for that moment mistook the meaning @w@lll

No worries! <333 Good luck on your artifact run!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff