Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image

Arianna looked up surprised. She thought she had been assigned first year duty. "No problem. Do you want some help?" Maybe Dani just wanted to be productive and get to work? Either way Ari felt kind of guilty watching as the older student got up and started corralling the first years.

Graydon Ironshield

ooc: sorry I was just working late today. I was going to do that today. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Disorientated
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Gryffindor Table
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gid, Annie, Lynn, Jazzy, Marine and the Gryffindors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

With the paint slowly drying on the back of his head, Dante made good use of his napkins, busily wiping away at the bigger chunks as a light flush emerged on his cheeks. The sense of anger had dissipated fairly rapidly, leaving Dante to smirk, picturing himself in the other students’ eyes as the boy covered in brilliant neon pink paint. Barely able to contain his own laughter, Dante was shaking in his seat when he locked eyes with Marine. The young Gryffindor seemed to have kept mostly quiet throughout the little chatter amongst first years save for her initial introduction, but with her incomplete sentence and sudden burst of laughter, Dante himself couldn’t keep his emotions bottled. As his shaking stopped, Dante shot Marine a deadpan look. ”I suppose you think this is funny…” He began, his voice shaking as he tried to keep as serious a tone as he could muster before the façade cracked and Dante himself began to laugh uncontrollably. ”Pesky ghost really got me good…. I hope I’ll be able to pay him back at least once for this.” He said in between breaths. It could have been worse - at least it was just paint, and not dragon dung, or troll boogies. Gasping for air, Dante clenched onto his sides. It took what felt like an eternity for Dante to finally calm himself enough to pile his plate full of food.

And with that mountainous load devoured in almost a single breath, a bloated Dante laid his head on the table. With dried paint still caked into his hair and splattered over his close, Dante rested his eyes, full of euphoria mixed with a dash of regret. His mind began to wonder – did Isla get hit by one of those? Likely not, considering he hadn’t heard a string of curses or a shrill scream from across the hall. Thankfully, before he could doze off on the table, a Sixth Year who’d introduced herself as Dani gathered the new Gryffindors together and led them out of the hall towards their dorms. Dante wanted nothing more than to clean up and hit the hay.

[ Exit ]

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

Bethany Ingersol
Gryffindor, First Year

Bethany smiled as her cousin was sorted straight into the same house as her. This is going to be fun! She could just imagine all the trouble she was about to find together with her favorite family member. She waved Gala over to an open seat next to her and the feast began. After an assortment of balloons raining down upon them from one of the ghosts Beth found herself doused in a wonderful pastel green. "How do I look?" She said with a small smirk towards the girl next to her.

There was no time to really have any fun throwing left over paint at anyone as a prefect suddenly was standing and calling attention to them. She even clanked a goblet...Really? She sent a look towards her cousin hoping she could read the thoughts crossing her head about the fun police leading them out of the Great Hall. "Come on don't get lost again." She said in a mocking tone.

horseshoe36

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image

Gala gave a happy little hop and bounced over to Gryffindor table to sit next to her cousin Beth. She was so happy to be sorted into the Gryffindor house. The next seven years would be so much fun! When Beth got covered in green paint she laughed, Beth couldn't get anything right. She got sorted into Gryffindor and still managed to get covered in the color of Slytherin. What an idiot! At least she got covered in red paint.

Beth turned to her and said, "How do I look?" Gala snorted, "Like an idiot." She heard the sound of someone clanking a goblet and noticed the prefect. The girl looked like a fun killer. She'd have to work her way around that one when trouble making in the future.

"Come on don't get lost again." That was Beth. Gala snorted again, "Not like I wanted to in the first place, dear cousin."

amo10690

horseshoes36

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, though there were points he wanted to shake his head at. The Forbidden Forest escapades of numerous students was just one of many such events. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 40 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 155 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 310 points, goes to Ravenclaw. And finally, in first place with a total of 470 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gid had spent a few extra minutes getting ready tonight, mostly because it was the last feast of the year. He'd get to go home tomorrow! The boy glanced at the picture on his night table, one of his family, and sighed happily. It had been a wonderful year, but he missed his parents. He walked down the long, arduous staircase, finally arriving at the Great Hall. He managed to time his entry when the others had the doors held open, because those were stupidly heavy. He went to the Gryffindor Table, eyes roaming over the Ravenclaws, in hopes to see the familiar shock of white hair. Rhys usually beat him places, if only because he was sneaky. Maybe they'd ride the train together again. Then, Gid could divulge his plan to try and fix up a broom so he could try and play Quidditch. It would be so cool!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image
                                                  I have wandered far and wide
                                                  For something real, something to die for
                                                  But I have found you and you do not see
                                                  All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ŧเгรt ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn skipped down to the Great Hall, her blonde hair bouncing as she entered. She was in a good mood, despite knowing that she was grounded for the first two weeks of summer vacation. It didn't bother her, though. She knew she had gotten into trouble, and she also knew it wouldn't be the last time, either. However, she wasn't going to feel sorry for herself. She had fun, even if it was like she'd scared herself silly. She took a seat at the table, looking over to see Gid next to her and giving him a smile. "So, ready to leave school yet? I'm not. My dad told me I'm already grounded." She didn't know how that was going to work, to be honest. Her father and her mother were in a custody battle for her, and she was kind of rooting for her father to get custody. If nothing else, she would lose the family she'd gained and never come to Hogwarts. Her mother already thought she was unnatural, and being in school just proved how much different from her mother she really was.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don't care if I got into trouble, it was worth it!
                                                  OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                  More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                  More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                  More than you'll have, more than wanted

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:39 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Fifth Year ◆ Gryffindor ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Jayden slid into the great hall on his skateboard. He was of course a few minutes late and the clattering of his board on the tile was enough to attract a small amount of attention to him. He had a cocky grin plaster to his face and when he caught the eye of cute girl he sent a wink her way. He was sure it would rile up Isla. The main goal of his night, as always was to bother the feisty Slytherin.

It wasn't like he LIKED talking to the bratty red head, he just liked how her face went the same shade as her hair and her green eyes almost sparkled when she got mad, and he happened to have a knack for making her mad everywhere she went. He was like the trigger to her ticking time bomb. They were just a perfect match... but in an explosive and crazy way, not in a lovey dovey disgusting way.

With another wink sent in the direction of another girl, he plopped into a seat at the Gryffindor table and propped his board up beside him. There house had utterly lost point wise this year, but he didn't really give two rats asses about it. To no one in particular he said "You think we can beat that low score of 40 points next year? I think I'm going for -10 next year yeah?"

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Nobody thinks what I think,
Nobody dreams when they blink
Think things on the brink of blasphemy
I'm my own shrink
Think things are after me, my catastrophe
I'm a kitchen sink,

Forks Anonymous

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gid was tapping his fingers on the tabletop, trying to recreate a drum solo he'd perfected last summer, when he noticed someone sit beside him. It was Lynn, the nice blonde in his year. She asked if he was ready to leave school, then mentioned that she was already grounded.... because of the group outing to the Forbidden Forest? He'd secretly wanted to go, but he knew he would've just slowed everyone down, or gotten left behind. "I am, but I'm also not. I'm having so much fun here, but I miss my parents... and my dog. I miss Scoots a lot. And I don't think I'll be able to bring her next term." He shook his head a bit, then looked at the girl. "Did you guys have fun on the adventure to the forest? I know we lost a lot of points, so I'm sure something interesting happened." Great. Now he was going to try and live vicariously through someone else. It made him feel very old, which he didn't much like.

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

It was no lie that Dani was actually glad the term was over. Years past, she didn't feel this way, but this had been a particularly brutal year. Though she'd done well in her classes, other fronts of her life were less than stellar. The Quidditch season was a massive disappointment, and she hoped there would be improvements next term, or she'd start considering beggaring off so she could concentrate solely on her prefect duties and NEWTs.

Honestly, her House's performance in the academic arena was ... anemic as well. Even if the entire crew of First Year Gryffindors hadn't decided to traipse out into the Forbidden Forest they would have been barely ahead of Hufflepuff. Forty points as a year end tally wasn't just pathetic, it was an insult, and the House deserved to be the laughingstock that it was now. Worse, one of the younger students suggested they shoot for negative points next term. Yeah, for the first time she could remember she found she was utterly disgusted by her House. She had half a mind to Apparate to London and meet her grandparents after she had a chance to cool down.

Still and all, she figured it was best to set the example and be at her House table, and swallow her anger. Besides, it wasn't as though she had a boyfriend in another House or other reasons to be elsewhere. Though she was angry at her Housemates, she would be cheerful and friendly, and do what her duty required of her.

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor - Seventh Year - Seventeen - Muggleborn - Seer
╚════════════════════════════╝

After hearing the Headmaster announce that Gryffindor ended the year with a mere 40 points, Rosabella couldn’t help but feel ashamed. Ashamed of her house, but mostly ashamed of herself. Ever since the Dark Wizards had killed Dalton in their attack last year – and it was crazy to think that a year had already gone by since they sixteen year old’s life was taken – the girl wasn’t the same. Maybe she wasn’t the happiest person in the world last year either, but a deep depression took over her after the incident. Not only did she not feel like doing anything at all, but she cried herself to sleep most nights and felt drained and apathetic most days. In fact, that was one reason why she hadn’t even tried out for the Quidditch team. Another was that it would only remind her of the incident more due to the team missing last year’s captain, Julius. Rumours spread and soon enough, Rosabella had heard that he was killed as well. The former chaser couldn’t bring herself to tryouts if she wanted to escape the memory.

Picking at the food in front of her, Rosabella attempted to eat; however, her appetite had disappeared. It wasn’t unnatural for the girl to not want to eat; the thought of those she was close to dying sucked away all of the hunger. Hazel eyes narrowed onto her lap. Oh, how she wanted very much to sleep forever. Dalton’s life had been taken from him at far too young of an age.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Gryffindor │ Second Year │ Muggleborn

Levi walked to the Gryffindor table, plopping himself down near the end of the table and sighing out. It had been a pretty crappy year, mainly because of the whole Forbidden Forest "adventure." Besides that unicorn and those two ghosts, they hadn't really seen anything of interest, and because of the unplanned extra students joining in, they had gotten caught much quicker than intended, which had landed his house with a whopping forty house points at the end of the year. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and just waiting for the food. He wondered how mad his parents would be.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Dani looked up when she saw a familiar figure arrive at the table and sit down. She really hadn't seen much of Bella this term, but then, since Dalton was killed last year (it amazed her how quickly the time passed), it seemed as though the death mages stole her life too from the world, as her friend just wasn't the same again afterward. She didn't even show up for Quidditch tryouts this year, and they could have used her veteran presence on the pitch this term.

"Hi, Bella," she said, giving her friend a warm hug, hoping she could help her feel even just a little better.

kiska166

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor - Seventh Year - Seventeen - Muggleborn - Seer
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rosabella looked up when she heard a familiar voice greet her, and hugged Danica back when she wrapped her arms around her in a warm hug. Although she hadn't expected it, and it didn't exactly help with her sorrow, it was nice to know her friend cared. The seventh year also realized this must've meant she didn't do a very good job at hiding her emotions. Pretending to be happy -- well, happier -- all the time took quite a toll on Bella and drained her energy even more.

"Hi, Dani," she said rather quietly. "Excited for summer?" The brunette hoped her friend was going to have a much better time than she. Rosabella felt quite lost about what was to come over the next couple months and over the next year. After all, the year routine of summer holidays and then going back to school was over, and she hadn't thought about what she was going to do.

Graydon Ironshield

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:00 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

"Absolutely," replied Dani, as more of her usual cheer filled her heart and her voice. "I'm hoping to have some fun, at least when I'm not studying for NEWTs. Need to do well on ... like ... just about all of them if I want an apprenticeship at St. Mungo's, after next year. Course i want to see if Pru wants to try to get the team together to get in some practice over the summer, cause we need it badly. You know about my annual Birthday Tea, and, of course, you're invited. It just wouldn't be the same without you, you know that."

As angry as she was, it wasn't in her to stay mad for long, and the prospect of the coming summer had its own magic. There were friends to visit and places to go, and it wouldn't be long before the season started once more, and everyone was undefeated again.

"What about you? I'm sure you got plans, too," she asked her friend, as it struck her she wouldn't be seeing her in the halls next term.

kiska166

════════════════════════

OOC:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games