Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image

Calliandra slid off the stool, quickly running her hands down her robes to tidy them. There was no way she was walking to meet her new housemates with her robes all messy. Looking over the table, she saw one of the girls she had ridden to the school beside, who was sitting across from another blonde first year. Rayne had been the name of the girl Calliandra had ridden over with, and she had been a little standoffish on the trip. But she was someone familiar, and Calliandra didn't need great conversation. Perhaps Rayne simply didn't like to deal with people either, or she had better things to do than talk to a random girl on the boats. But she was also Calliandra's housemate and yearmate now, so it might be worth getting to know her, not to mention the other girl.

Calliandra set her shoulders before walking over to Rayne. There was only one way to find out if the two of them could be good for each other. "Hello again. It looks like we are going to be spending a lot of time together. Care if I sit here?" Calliandra gestured to the seat beside Rayne and stood absolutely still, ignoring the other girl for a moment. Calliandra could speak to her in a moment, but she would only worry about one thing at a time. Calliandra wasn't going to be the one to show nerves. Instead, she would show everyone else that she was someone to be reckoned with. Even if the slight frown on her face indicated something else.

OOC:
Summer II
river rocker
Company: Rayne
Wearing: School Robes
Thinking: I am going to do well here. I will make sure of it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r s l y t h e r i n

╚═══════════════════╝

no you don't know what its like
when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

Rayne looked up from the table when a girl sat across from her without introduction. So much for being alone. Then Calliandra from the boat came over to sit next to her. Rayne huffed a little, then said, [color#436436]"Hey. Looks like it. And I guess." Why did it matter if she said yes or no? The girl was probably going to sit next to her anyway. People recently have seemed like they were just going to inject themselves into her life. Rayne shrugged internally and huffed a sigh. When did the food get here? She hadn't eaten yet today.

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: Open to Interaction
╚══════════════════╝

Caedmon68

river rocker
[/spoiler

Summer II

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image

"Thank you," Calliandra took a seat, smoothing her robes again and glancing at her empty place at the table. Some food would be nice, but she wasn't starving or anything. She turned her attention for a moment to the other girl sitting near them. "Hello, I don't think I've met you. I am Calliandra Acton." Calliandra folded her hands away in her lap and moved to include both the other girls in her next statement. "It looks like there are a fair number of us going to Slytherin. I wonder if it will help the house or hurt it to have a lot of students in one year." Of course, there were also a lot of Hufflepuffs, so the advantages or disadvantages would go to that house as well. And of course, everything could change as the rest of the first years got sorted, but this was the best conversational gambit Calliandra could think of. She turned her attention to the sorting while she waited for an answer.

OOC:
Summer II
river rocker
Company: Rayne, a stranger
Wearing: School Robes
Thinking:Just a little more conversation and I can settle into dinner.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image

xxExxLxxIxxDxxExxxxxLxxYxxZxxOxxRxxIxxOxxȠ xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S L Y T H E R I N ~ P U R E B L O O D ~ H O G W A R T S ~ 1 S TxY E A R

Raising an eyebrow as another girl walked over Elide took note of the brown haired one, so another girl Slytherin, that was something, um...Interesting? Turning her head back to the hat and the line, she finally saw Lilian and she grinned before looking back toward the table just in time to hear the brown haired one address her. Elide looked the girl up and down for a second and once again nodded her head "Elide" She said simply "And I guess, but if we get to many we could loose house points and stuff" she said, putting her elbow on the table and resting her head in her hand, her eyes moving over the blonde girl, she didn't seem to talkative so Elide let her eyes move back to the line I wonder if we'll get anyone cute" she muttered softly.

O O C⟡ N/A

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Slytherin Table, Hogwarts WITH House Strangers ⟡OUTFIT Robe MOOD Calm

Caedmon68

Summer II

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:24 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver was mortified after what happened, not that he didn’t like Arnie forcefully kissing him. But now everyone knew they kissed in Italy and all their friends got to watch them do it again. The expression on his face during and after must’ve been just hilarious, what with his face turning a beet red. What made it worse was that due to not knowing how to react (and being super shitty with talking about feelings), Ollie hadn’t responded in what Arnie thought of as an appropriate amount of time, so she sat on the other side of the compartment next to Glynn the whole way up to Hogsmeade. The whole train ride was awkward and uncomfortable and everyone tried to pretend nothing happened, but so much happened.

Once again, Oliver had acted like “a deer in headlights” and avoided talking to Arnie about everything – not like they were able to do so anyway. Well, maybe she thought they could, but the boy needed some more privacy than having a feelings talk in a tiny, crammed compartment surrounded by four of their friends. Ugh, he huffed, sitting in silence as his dull, brown eyes watched first years get sorted into the four houses. Maybe he could talk to his Ravenclaw crush later tonight? But, what would he even say? He did like her, but what about Reyna? He liked her too. Now that he thought about it, Oliver hadn’t spoken to the brunette much today, either even though she sat beside him in the Hogwarts Express. The blond decided not to dwell on it – the first day back to school was always rather hectic after all. Today’s events weren’t even that far off from what normally happened, he supposed.

((OOC: Deviiiiii I tagged you so that you don't miss this post, in case you would've wanted to read it))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:00 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ || firŞt ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch slid off the stool and eyed his new house with narrowed eyes. Oh, great. He was in one of the most prejudiced houses in Hogwarts. Damn wizards. He would have preferred if he could have gone anywhere else, but he supposed the hat had to place him somewhere, right? Snorting, the half-goblin drummed his fingers against the table as he stared around at everyone. This was going to be wonderful, wasn't it? He could already spy Chance going to be sorted and snorted when his friend was put into Hufflepuff. Now he didn't even have Chance to talk to during the feast. Maybe Flick if she ever showed up, but currently he was by himself. Maybe he could just ignore everyone and they'd stay away from him. He'd prefer it. He didn't want to be in the damn school any longer than he had to be, and he was certain that he'd never find any other wizards or witches tolerable enough for him. They were all stupid anyway.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Damn sorting needs to get over so I can get out of here...
                                                  OOC: Um, interact at your own risk 8'D

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
First Year | Pureblood | Slytherin
[ OOC ] xxx

The hat's words had been more welcome than Lilian expected. She supposed that in the moment, when it truly mattered, her desires were easier to reveal. Had she been sorted into Ravenclaw, she would have been just as accepting, if not a little disappointed. It wasn't that she didn't want to be like her father. In fact, if it weren't for him, she wouldn't be here today. But, being sorted into Slytherin meant that there was still an ounce of her mother in her, which was more than Lilian had since she died.

With pursed lips that tried to hide a smile, the redhead joined the other Slytherins at the long dining table. To her pleasure, she had been sorted into the same house as Elide. Not only that, but there seemed to be a decent amount of first years at the table already. Lilian took a seat next to Elide, "Fancy seeing you here." So far, so good. She got placed in her most desirable house with someone she knew, and thankfully no one at their end of the table looked exceedingly intimidating. Except, perhaps, for the boy who sat down shortly before she did. The way he drummed on the table made her think he didn't particularly care for being here. His pointed ears suggested a few inquiries, but none of them compelled her curiosity enough to break past her introversion.

"I can't wait for the real fun to begin." Lilian was in good spirits now that the ceremony was mostly out of the way. There were still others to be sorted, but she was happy to be out of the line and sitting at her table. Others could have scorned her, and they may still, but already she felt a sense of belonging.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r s l y t h e r i n

╚═══════════════════╝

when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

Sorting was still going on, which meant that Rayne was still being denied food and the hungry orphan was angry about that. The other girls were talking about the Sorting but Rayne didn't much care about the process. Another girl came over and sat by them, this time a red head. Okay, that was enough. Rayne got up and walked over to the boy who seemed to be just as disenfranchised as she was. He had weird ears, but everything in this world was weird. She sat down next to him silently, not even throwing a glance his way.

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

Diamond_Wales

Summer II

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image

Calliandra stared as Rayne walked off, sitting beside a boy who Calliandra recognized as being a member of their year, though she couldn't recall his name. I need to start a journal of everyone's information if I am going to keep track. There are far too many people to store everything in my mind. She wasn't very good at keeping up with people, and she might need to know something. Of course, she would need to keep it all private... Calliandra shelved the thought process for later, returning to the table and the girls she was sitting near.

Rayne had just left, without any kind of explanation or excuse. Calliandra's brow furrowed. She may not be good with people, but she did understand the basics of good manners - her father had ensured that. "Well, she seems cheerful. I guess we will learn what more about her later, but I hope she doesn't mind living with us." Living with someone who hated her presence could get annoying, at least Calliandra assumed it would. She didn't have a lot of experience with it. Calliandra kept her voice fairly low, though she didn't think she was saying anything bad. Quietly, she turned her attention back to the sorting, trying to keep an eye on how many more girls would be living in her dorm. There were already at least four of them, and Calliandra hoped they had a very big dorm; it seemed there were several of them who were not overly social.

OOC:
river rocker
TheBaddJuju
Company: Lilian, Elide
Wearing: School robes
Thinking:Well, this is interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Savannah had never felt normal a day in her life. Today was no exception. Her dice made all of the decisions for her. Including the decision to arrive to the feast late. She made an effort to look for Gideon and Rhys during the train ride but had no such luck. She figured she might look for them at one of their house tables, but then again, the lovebirds might want their alone time. Probably. And anyway, she had the rest of the year to spend time with them. Right now she was curious to see if her brother had reached the table yet. But she didn't see anyone she recognized. Not even Raymond. Which was odd, he was usually here by now. With a sigh she trekked the rest of the way down the aisle and found an open seat. Tristan wasn't far behind her.

”It's weird seeing you here,” she told him.

”It's weird being here,” Tristan agreed.

She figured he should be lucky they held him back to retake his NEWT's, considering how much of a dramatic wanker he'd been. She couldn't really blame him though, could she? With a shrug she added, ”It's too bad they couldn't just let you retake the NEWT's.”

”It wouldn't have helped. I skipped all my classes, remember?”

”Oh, right.” No, she didn't remember. He'd done a damn good job of making it seem like he was still going to classes and doing his assignments. But he was right, it wouldn't have mattered. ”Oh well, it could be worse. You could've been ******** style="color: #768766">”Yeah, gee thanks, warms my heart.” The way he rolled his eyes made her snort and laugh.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2036
WHERE:: The Great Hall
WITH WHO:: Tristan and Slytherins'

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image

xxExxLxxIxxDxxExxxLxxYxxZxxOxxRxxIxxOxxȠ xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

~ P U R E B L O O D ~ H O G W A R T S ~ 1 S TxiY E A R~

WHERE Slytherin Table WITH Lilian & Calliandra OUTFIT Robes MOOD Calm

Elide's eyes flickered over to the blonde that got up and changed seats, she didn't know her so she didn't particularly care, after all who was she to stop her from moving, her business. "She seems like she had on a lot on her mind" Elide muttered, truthful yes but really for all she knew the blonder girl could have dancing cats circling her mind "Besides you have seven years to warm up... but if you don't want to wait that long my mother does this trick with my father where if he gets out of the house she buys him a coffee... thinking that he's gonna get another makes him leave the house more..." Elide looked at Calliandra "Just a suggestion. Reward her for talking to you and eventually she'll start doing so on her own."

Looking over at Lilian Elide wondered what she meant by real fun "Sounds neat" she said, letting her lips tug at the sides "Didn't think we'd end up in the same house, but super fancy" Elide said "Glad to see you none the less."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO O C

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Caedmon68

TheBadJuju

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After Arnie spontaneously kissed Oliver, Rey could only stare when the girl just sat down and continued on as if nothing had happened. Well, she did feel a twinge of what she assumed was annoyance the very public display of affection but she didn't say anything when Oliver sat down next to her, especially not in front of everyone. She studied him out of the corner of her eye; he was flushed red and looking uncomfortable, but he certainly grew taller and lost some of his baby fat, and staring at him brought back that weird fluttery thing she often felt since last year, which she ignored like usual.

The rest of the ride continued just as well; Rey herself wasn't willing to bring up what happened, a sentiment which she apparently shared with some of her friends. When they arrived at Hogwarts, she took a seat next to Oliver and watched the first years get sorted. Unsurprisingly (in her opinion), her cousin got sorted into Hufflepuff and she joined the badgers in cheering for him as he sat down. Now that her interest in the sorting was over, she turned to her best friend, feeling a pang of worry when she saw his dull expression. "So about what happened in the carriage," she started teasingly as she fought the urge to shift uncomfortably at the topic, hoping to provoke a reaction. "Anything to say?" she asked, curious despite herself. She knew that he liked Arnie as well, but she wasn't sure to what extent. For all she knew, he might want to date her, but she didn't dwell on that for too long.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Slytherin tablexxxxxw i t hxxOliver Davis
                                                          f e e l i n gxxawkwardxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

kiska166

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTable
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxKimi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï'ṃ τhε ṡøṉ øƒ ɾαģε αṉḋ løṿε, τhε јεṡυṡ øƒ ṡυвυɾвïαxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          τhε вïвlε øƒ ṉøṉε øƒ τhε αвøṿε øṉ α ṡτεαḋÿ ḋïετ øƒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡøḋα ρøρ αṉḋ ɾïταlïṉ; ṉø øṉε εṿεɾ ḋïεḋ ƒøɾ ṃÿxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡïṉṡ ïṉ hεll, αṡ ƒαɾ αṡ ï сαṉ τεllxxxxxx
                                                          ατ lεαṡτ τhε øṉεṡ ï ģøτ αώαÿ ώïτhxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceRory had been glad that they finally managed to shake Candace at the station. Spending a whole day with the Hufflepuff on the train ride had been like a slow, painful death. He'd never say as much, not to Kimi, because she was his friend and therefore exempt from his typical jerkish behavior. But he knew that she was smart enough to know that while he tolerated her friend, he didn't particularly like her. People like Candi always rubbed him the wrong way. No one was that nice, not really. Everyone would turn on you at some point or another, it was just a matter of what it took to make them do it. Sure, he'd heard stories in the history books of people who never buckled under torture, who died rather than betray someone they cared about. But those people were heroes for a reason; normal people weren't like that. Normal people would break. Normal people would sell out a friend to save their own skin. Rory had no interest in befriending people who tried to pretend otherwise.

spaceHe sat down at the Slytherin table, crossing his arms on the tabletop and glaring up at the head of the room.
                                                          "Howfur lang dae ye think th' doo wull tak' this year? a'm starving." He still didn't get why the sorting had to be a big to-do that put off their meals. Couldn't they eat first, do the sorting after? Except he was pretty sure that the staff knew eating first would mean most kids would skip out on watching the bloody ceremony. Which shouldn't be a problem, because there was literally no reason to watch it, at least in his opinion. Waste of time.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxαṉḋ τhεɾε'ṡ ṉøτhïṉģ ώɾøṉģ ώïτh ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxτhïṡ ïṡ høώ ï'ṃ ṡυρρøṡεḋ τø вε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxïṉ α lαṉḋ øƒ ṃαќε вεlïεṿε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxτhατ ḋøṉ'τ вεlïεṿε ïṉ ṃε

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          How long do you think the ceremony will take this year? I'm starving.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon was hardly surprised when Nike joined him at the table. Honestly he was glad it wasn't Caty or Aimee, but then again, those two were difficult for him to deal with on any given day. Nevertheless, he looked over at her when she stated that she owed him an explanation about why she was mad earlier, which Leon could easily guess the reason why. After all, his brother was married to her cousin, so it wasn't that hard to figure out that she had probably heard from Gypsy about the events over the summer. Especially considering that he already had Jer yell at him for a good five minutes at the hospital. Shaking his head, he shrugged and looked back toward the Sorting where he saw his brother up. "Ya don' need ta be a bleedin' rocke' scientis' ta kna' why ya were pissed. I'm pretty pissed a' meself 'bout th' 'ole bleedin' mess anyway."

He then grinned and clapped the moment he heard where Wallis had been sorted. That had to be a better house for his brother than Slytherin was, and he knew that Wallis would have loved to be in the same house as he was, but Leon knew better. If anything, his brother would probably be eaten alive in Slytherin. He then turned his attention back toward Nike. "I ain' gonna lie. I'd rather 'ave th' bleedin' meteor than deal wiff th' shite I deal' wiff this summer. Leas' then I wouldn' 'ave been dragged all over bloomin' creation by bloody Borson."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, I'm 'opin' tha' Wallis don' ge' Slytherin...
                                              OOC: Translation: You don't need to be a f***ing rocket scientist to know why you were pissed. I'm pretty pissed at myself about the whole f***ing mess anyway.
                                              I'm not going to lie. I'd rather have the f***ing meteor than deal with this summer. Least then I wouldn't have been dragged all over damn creation by f***ing Borson.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:16 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                    Location : Great Hall - Slytherin

Raymond had gone to the prefect meeting but was quick to locate his girlfriend the moment he got the chance. Since the events of the summer, he’d gotten really close with Jasmine a Ravenclaw in fifth year. He had been surprised to see her at Diagon Alley. She’d been school shopping and he had been quick to help her out in her endeavours. So instinctively he’d sought her out on the train ride to Hogwarts. Of course what he hadn’t expected was that she would be with a friend at the time. A kid named Noah whom he neither cared nor bothered to figure out his house placement. So he had to spend the train ride with Jasmine and Noah. He could deal with that, right?

Well Raymond managed to get away with talking about the new school term. He let Jasmine explain to Noah how they met. The boy seemed happy for Jasmine. The whole time Raymond couldn’t stop thinking about whether that was true. Was Noah pretending or was it a genuine happiness? The three of them took the carriage ride up to the castle and the moment they got to the great hall… Jasmine went off with Noah. Sure Raymond got a kiss farewell but it wasn’t enough. Not for him…

Raymond stood in the entrance of the great hall for quite a while. He watched Jasmine and Noah walk to the Ravenclaw table. He watched them conversing… ‘What if he’s ever been more than just a friend…?’ He thought to himself. ‘Don’t be ridiculous… it doesn’t matter she’s with me.’ He told himself. ‘But…’ Raymond shook his head. He couldn’t think like that. She was his girlfriend. Noah wasn’t anyone important. He was just a friend.

It was then he finally made his way over to the Slytherin table. There he noticed Savannah with her brother. Didn’t he fail last year and that’s why he’s back? Raymond recalled the fact that Tristan dropped out of the Quidditch team. He was still sour about that. Walking over he took a seat across from the Hastings siblings. “Evening,” He greeted the two. “Odd to see you around, Tristan.” He admitted before looking to Savannah. “Good to see you both though.” He added, it was probably more directed at Savannah then it had been Tristan. It wasn’t good that Tristan had to repeat seventh year but it was still good to see him (even after last year).

Status: Happy but Slightly Annoyed
                                                    With: Housemates... Savannah & Tristan

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Essy ze Ninja

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                    Slytherin!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games