Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:40 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Se¢øиđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи space

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ﹐
                                                  Cᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ
                                                  Lᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
                                                  Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ--
                                                  Cᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar, as much as he very appreciated the fact that Balder greeted him and introduced him to Ally and Kiki, he was saddened that the Slytherin girl didn't seem to care about his presence. Kiki, hownever, he was just glad that she at least offered him a smile, that was already enough to know that she didn't hate him. Nevertheless, he offered the two girls a grin and said, "Um, hi! S'nice to meet you two. I hope we could hang out sometimes, too, even though you're third years and I'm a second year but that's cool, none of that matters. We could find any vacant time if you like?" Then, he suddenly blushed in awkwardness, as he found out that he was rambling himself. Ivar was quite a rambler when he was meeting new people or say, introducing himself to classes last year. Oh well.

Looking at Balder with concern, he took a seat and titled his head to the left, like an owl, "Something wrong, Balder?" He asked at the same time when his blond housemate apologized to him about freaking Glynn out. Oh, could that be it? Well, yeah, Ivar was quite abit worried himself about Glynn's shift of personality-- He wasn't the usual calm typical bestefar in a twelve-year-old body, now it was just something he couldn't point a finger at. No, he didn't believe it was Balder's fault, no just him. Fiddling with his violin necklace, he told him, "Erm... Ja, I'm sorry, too. At first I thought it was something I said that made him run away like that, I just want to impress him since I know he's Welsh. I mean, Tiernan told me otherwise, but still... Something wasn't right on him, he didn't act like that last year." He looked at him and continued, "Speaking of which, how'd you two met?"

Eventually, Kiki commented about the fact that a certain first year had her surname. As far as Ivar's ears could register, the Headmistress said something like "Murdock", right? That made him blink in wonder and asked Kiki, "Why? Did you not know your relatives that much?" He didn't see why would anyone would be unaware about who they were related with. In his family-- well, his adoptive family-- He met every single Icelandic relative from Aunt Kristborg and heard about a few unfortunate Norwegian ones from Uncle Marleiv. That was pretty much why he wanted to learn Icelandic like them, too. But anyway, he just see it, or was her family really that big?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ
                                                  Fᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ﹐
                                                  Yᴏᴜ ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                                  Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴ﹐ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴏᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ?
                                                  Wʜʏ﹐ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ? Oʜ﹐ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  ωι†h [Balder, Alethea, Kiera] α† [Hufflepuff table]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  open for interaction

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry
Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:44 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓬𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆 𝓐. ℬ𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
First Year Hufflepuff Half-Blood spacexx

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

╔═══════════════════════════════════

Clara was glad that she went to Hufflepuff, not because it just her cousin's house. It was because that the hat acknowledged her determination for her to belong here, which she was glad that she would meet people as hype as her. Yep, the sorting hard better be right about that, because this would follow her for like forever. However, she was sure that this could be really worth it, look at all these people! She sat down and did a few hi-fives to some of the people before sitting down, then waited for Skylar to be sorted. Will you look at that, they're housemates now; This should be really fun. Watching her take a seat and she felt that the blondie didn't seem to notice her presence, she supposed she should be the one to take action. Standing up from her seat, she walked up to Skylar and sat beside her saying, "And will you look at that? Congrats for being in Hufflepuff, Sky. Looks like us two of us are housemates (Obviously). But anyway, how're you feeling right now?"

═══════════════════════════════════╝

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

Ɯιтн [Skylar] αт [Hufflepuff table]

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

User Image

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    out of character

The Shiny Furret

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:56 am
User Image
User Image
Fιrѕт Yeαr Hυғғlepυғғ

Skylar was busy picking at the heavy wood table when Clara appeared next to her. Her blue eyes widened, considering her options. She could say nothing and continue to mope, or she could talk to her friend about her feelings and try to feel better about being in such a crowded place. Plus, she could trust Clara. She knew that for sure. "Oh um, thanks Clara. Y-You too. Maybe we can be roommates? she said, practically begging the girl to agree with the look of urgency in her eyes. "How am I feeling? Well um, honestly... Kind of nervous, and scared, and overwhelmed? I-I don't do well in crowds or situations where everyone is looking at me... I'm just really shy, you know? It's scary being in a new place with a bunch of new people..." Well she might as well just lay it all on the table, huh? Better to get it over with now, she figured.

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:44 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓬𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆 𝓐. ℬ𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪
First Year Hufflepuff Half-Blood spacexx

User Image

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

╔═══════════════════════════════════

"Ah, I see" Clara said, her expression growing concerned. Well, sure, she was pretty much abit nervous herself when she first entered the castle, but she was able to cope with it a little by imagining Kenji being a nervous lot. That thought of it made her laugh in the inside, so she didn't felt as bad, really. Besides, she had spent alot of time outside, one of them including Muggle School nearby St. Ottery Catchpole. But then, not everybody was the same as her, so she should try to cheer Skylar up even if the blondie's bestfriend Dris wasn't here. And sheesh, were the two of them have some sparks or something? Patting her on the shoulder lightly, she told her, "I feel you, but worry not. I'm pretty sure that they're just excited welcoming their housemates, s'all. But then, you could always try to stick with me for a while until you're ready." She nodded, she may not be the best advisor but that was what she could offer, "If anything, just think that next year, your bestfriend Dris will come here, too. Who knows? Maybe he'll get Hufflepuff, too. And sure, 'course we could be roommates, like why not?"

═══════════════════════════════════╝

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

Ɯιтн [Skylar] αт [Hufflepuff table]

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ

User Image

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    out of character

The Shiny Furret

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image
Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
You'll blossom quite nicely in...
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
First Years

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  With : Each other, other puffs... Sara

Candace smiled brightly over at Sara. Noting her raised eyebrow the blonde figured she knew why. Alana knew exactly why… she never said anything aside from hi. That didn’t count for much. Though, yet again Candace was quick to explain why. Something Alana was glad for but then at the same time not. “It’s nice to meet you Sara. Don’t mind Alana, she’s shy when it comes to meeting new people.” She explained brightly. Candace didn’t care what anyone though. Alana was sweet once you got to know her.

“Yes, nice to meet you.” Alana politely said before finding herself looking for Minako. Where would their friend end up? She wasn’t sure. “Um… Kim she was just placed in Slytherin.” The brunette told her. Part of her was nervous about talking and part of her was not. Alana really wished she was more decisive. “Yeah, Kimi’s a Slytherin too. We’ll have to let her know about your brother.” Candace said before adding. “There’s also Minako she hasn’t been sorted yet.” Alana spoke up after that adding, “She will be soon.” She said trying to fight her nervousness. Sara seemed nice.

Just then Minako’s name was called. Both girls looked to the sorting for her and when Ravenclaw was called they cheered happily. “The four of us are like sisters but not.” Candace told Sara. “We made a pact to be sisters for life.” Alana explained with a smile. “We’re orphans. So, it’s just us.” Candace wasn’t afraid to share that fact. It made them special.

Alana ~ Status : Relieved and Happy... Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Happy! Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Devlyn Maycry

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:15 am
User Image
User Image
Fιrѕт Yeαr Hυғғlepυғғ

Skylar nodded to Clara. What she said made sense, she figured. It was exciting to gain a new member to your group. Well in her case, it was less exciting and more nerve wracking. She had never liked meeting new people, but those she did take a liking to tended to be very close to her, like Dris, Chance and now Clara. Yes, Sky considered her to be in her close group of friends already. They were roommates now, right? So they're friendship would expand over time, she thought. These were the more optimistic of her current thoughts. Sky couldn't help but wonder if this school had any bullies. She had read a few books where the character would be tormented by bullies in their school. Since she had been homeschooled, mostly by private tutors, until now, Skylar didn't know how to act around other kids, especially mean ones. Maybe that was why she was so shy. "You're right, Clara, and thank you for helping me. I-I've never been to a big school like this, or any school actually. My family had private tutors assigned to us all, even in the summer time. My brother still gets lessons," she said, looking towards the Slytherin table where the last remaining Macclellan student sat. Turning back to Clara, Skylar managed a smile, if anything a small one. "I hope Dris gets Hufflepuff too. It would be nice to have so many friends together in one house. But I think he might get Ravenclaw instead. He's so creative and artistic and smart, just like his dads." Dris was probably what some would call a Ravenpuff, a mixture of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff traits. But then again, no one person was specifically one house. "So um, are you looking forward to anything this year? Any specific classes or activities?" she asked. Maybe, if she was lucky, they could do something together, like join a club or something. The Slylar of yesterday would have never even considered joining a club.

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
                                                  And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
                                                  Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
                                                  Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
                                                  And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
                                                  'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
                                                  I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Jade Galaksylph

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image

All I want is everything
Yes, everything, too much is not enough

╔═════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Halfblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

Cordelia smirked at both Emma and Hannah’s responses, wondering where Annie could’ve gone and why on earth Minnie hadn’t made an appearance yet. Last the sixth year checked, the four of them were all pretty tight and as far as she knew, there was no drama. Nothing had happened. Just then, Minnie showed up. “Girl, we’ve been looking everywhere for you!” she exclaimed as the fifth year sat down next to Hannah. Listening to Hannah’s summer, Cora shook her head. “You poor thing. I would’ve hated spending my summer studying for OWLs.” Then again, if she did study last summer, maybe she wouldn’t have failed any of her exams. “Oh, Minnie, guess what? I got drunk this summer!” The brunette was determined to brag about that to all of her friends, especially to those younger than her. She figured she would’ve been the only one to have done that among her fifth year friends.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm sick of settling for in between
And I'm not giving up

Murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield
mc2

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:08 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

Hannah's sober mood was immediately brightened by the arrival of dinner, and she spotted a large bowl of spaghetti and a crock of marinara with meatballs swimming therein. After eating her fill, she polished dinner off with a generous helping of chocolate cake, with fresh strawberries in a sauce drizzled over the top. Now she was feeling much better, she felt as though she was ready to do what was asked of her.

After getting up, Hannah put on a bright smile and as much cheer as she could muster in her voice as she called out, "Um, hey, all you First Years? Hi, I'm Hannah Grey, one of the prefects. Hope you've all had enough to eat, and are ready to go downstairs. Welcome to Hufflepuff, and if you follow me, we can go down to our Common Room right now. Okay?"

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Summer II

OOC: All quoted students are asked to exit to the Dungeon Staircase, thank you.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma knew that Selina was tough. She was one of the stereotypical Ravenclaws. Not someone you wanted to mess with in the grading department. Hearing about what might happen if she were to flunk the fifth year shook her head. “You aren’t going to flunk. I won’t let you.” She assured her. Emma had her back, always.

Just as they were wondering where Minnie was there she appeared. Emma wondered if her ears were burning. As she sat down next to Hannah, the mauve haired girl looked over at her. Seeing her mouth ‘can we talk later’ she knew what that was about. As such she nodded her head as she pushed her nerves to the back of her mind. Hearing Hannah’s words to Minnie, Emma knew she didn’t want things to come between them. She certainly didn’t want to ruin what the four of them had.

“Summer was dreadful, got stuck with my parents for most of it, which turned into me studying most of the summer to avoid them. Though, my uncle spoiled me with candy and new Quidditch stuff.” Emma replied to Minnie’s initial question to the group. It was then she fell silent at Hannah’s question to Minnie about her summer.

Shortly after that food arrived and Emma more or less poked at it. Why? She was too busy thinking about, everything. The inevitable, was eventually going to take place it was only a matter of when. Part of her wanted to rip it off like a band aid and the other part wanted to prolong it as long as possible. What in the world was wrong with her? When dinner was done, Hannah headed off to take the first years to the common room. Emma honestly forgot that Hannah was a prefect. That left the three of them. Looking to Minnie, the mauve haired girl questioning herself on when later would be.

Status: Good to be back / Nervous...
                                                  With: Fellow Hufflepuffs... Minnie, Cordelia & Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield
                                                  kiska166
                                                  mc2

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 75 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 150 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 550 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey

It felt kinda weird to Hannah that tomorrow morning she'd be going home. This had been a rough year with all the classes and Quidditch practice and prefect duties and OWL studies. Yikes. After having it out in the tunnels that one late night, Linny had backed off a lot on the intensive OWL prep sessions with her, which made things a lot less contentious between them. Linny became more focused on her own studies, but that was another story; as it was, they weren't like overbearing teacher and student anymore, and now were friends and sister-like, as they when they were children.

OWLs were as rough as Linny promised they were, and Hannah got through them; she only hoped she did well enough to get into the classes she wanted to continue through.

Figuring it would be a good idea for a prefect to be at the correct table, Hannah took her place at the Hufflepuff Table, and waited for her friends to gather.

OOC: Open for interaction

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma wasn’t sure if this year went the way she wanted. On one hand she and Minnie had figured things out but she was more on the outs than ever. Not in a literal sense but while Cora and Hannah were talking about boys she just wasn’t. She felt unwanted by most although even her friends were single. It was hard for her feeling unwanted for most of her life. Between her father and just being plan different things just weren’t working out the way she thought. Life down right sucked.

The fifth year had served OWLs though. As she walked to the Hufflepuff table and found a seat next to Hannah, Emma hoped that things would start going up. It was about time they did for her. “So summer’s upon us and I’ll probably be tortured by my parents.” She said before looking to her friend. “What will you’re plans consist of this summer?” She asked before adding. “Please say they’re better than mine.”

With: Badgers... Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                  A loyal friend like you?
                                                  I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey

"We're free, free at last," said Hannah with a laugh, as she gave Emma a big welcoming hug. She knew it had been an especially rough year for her best friend, so she made sure to always let her know she was cared for. "Course I have plans for summer, can't let the best time of the year go to waste, you know. There'll be the big Celtic music festival in Waterford, of course, and my folks mentioned a family trip somewhere, so that's bound to be fun. Fianna and I always manage to get in to see a couple of Irish national team matches. The annual trip to Diagon Alley is usually fun."

Hannah gave a slight hesitation, before adding, "Course, a lot of my plans depends upon how well I did on my OWLs. As long as I passed everything, I should be pretty much off the hook as far as heavy studying. I'm pretty sure I did okay, maybe not straight Os like Linny did, but okay. She'll probably be busy looking for a job and hanging out with Layton. You know, I could probably arrange to have my folks invite you to stay with us for the festival or something. If my folks do the invitation, it won't be like the two of us gadding about Ireland on our own. They'll be at the train station, so you could meet them tomorrow, and it's not like they won't know who you are, I've told them about you."

murruelecreuset

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image

All I want is everything
Yes, everything, too much is not enough

╔═════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Halfblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

Cordelia found a seat across from a couple of familiar faces. Now that she was sure OWLs were over, she could finally ask her friends about them. “How were exams? Not as horrid as I made ‘em out to be, I hope.” The majority of the girls the sixth year hung out with were a year younger than her, and therefore, had been locked away at the library or in the common room, studying a lot of the time. Booooring. But they didn’t have any other choice. That was the same thing Cora did last year and as much as she hated school, she wanted to know how her friends found the exams. The brunette wished the best for them, but she probably didn’t need to. They were smart – smarter than her and she did alright for the most part. ‘Course, her parents were a lot less strict than some of their parents.

“Excited for summer, I’m sure?” she asked, piling some food onto her plate. Honestly, Cordelia was excited. She was a whole year older than last year when Alex let her drink, so maybe she’d let her drink some more this year. And her friends – Hannah, Emma, Minnie – they’d all be a year older, too, so maybe next year when Cordelia got her hands on some liquor, they’d actually be down to drink it. What she wasn’t excited about, though, was how she knew her parents would badger her about how she needed to start thinking about what she wanted to do with her life. After receiving her OWL scores last summer, they began asking her what she wanted to do. Then over winter break, they asked her if she put any more thought into it and when Cordelia hadn’t, she got in trouble and nagged by her mum to think about it while at school. Like the procrastinator she was, the sixth year put it off until later and well, unfortunately, later was by the time she stepped foot onto Platform 9¾ tomorrow.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm sick of settling for in between
And I'm not giving up

Graydon Ironshield
murruelecreuset

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games