Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:33 pm

Krissim Klaw
Albino Mongoose
Not sure if the panda or the mantis is cuter Kriss. whee
Psh, I am of course (struts her mantis self around, then grabs her AFK and flees from Zanzarus) XD

I'm watching you... evil
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:53 pm

Krissim Klaw
O.O Rainy and Manda icecream cone... must resist... must not... (grabs them both and licks) Ahhh, (twiters mandibles) cat fur in my mouth. gonk xd

HA HA...Fear the Hairball *twitches tail*

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:06 am

Zanzarus
Krissim Klaw
Albino Mongoose
Not sure if the panda or the mantis is cuter Kriss. whee
Psh, I am of course (struts her mantis self around, then grabs her AFK and flees from Zanzarus) XD

I'm watching you... evil
(Meeps and tries to flee but finds herself chained to her desk) gonk

No squishy the mantis. xd
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:08 am

Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
O.O Rainy and Manda icecream cone... must resist... must not... (grabs them both and licks) Ahhh, (twiters mandibles) cat fur in my mouth. gonk xd

HA HA...Fear the Hairball *twitches tail*
So cruel, taunting me with the tasty icecream cones but having them filled with Rainy and Manda fur. emo xd

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:27 am

Rainey_angel81

here ya go.
User Image
Oh YAY! How much would you like for it?? *cuddles the Manda-Cone*

Pssh...Kris, now you know what we felines go through every day... rofl
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:45 am

Two more pictures to pay off the AFK I got from Audi. Nothing to fancy with the poses because they are mainly for color refrences for a basic profile look of her character. Had to photoshop in the hair color because my scanner hates hot pink for some reason. stare

User Image

User Image

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:03 pm

Wow Krissim......

Uhh....if you'd care to make a wee deal with me, I'll give you one of the Feb letters you want for a piece of your traditional art like that. ~_~

Or even better, I'll give you all three letters for a double character piece. Sound like a good deal?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:15 pm

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/untitled-24.jpg
A furcadia portrait in progress. It was sketched in MSpaint, flat colors done in Furcadia's standard art program

Leyla Giselle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Fog- Hehehe, thanks fog, unfortunatly I can't take on any promises when it comes to new commissions right now. Got some major pieces to pump out for Audi to pay off the AFK she gave me, and that is already majorly overloading me.

Leyla- Nice, don't know how you guys do those tiny little pixel drawings.

And another picture for Audi. This is a chibi that just came out so randomly. Guess you can say I miss the warmth of summer and tasty cool lemonaid. XP

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:13 pm

That's so cute X3 I'd look cute like that I bet X3

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:32 pm

can anyone digitally ink and color a picture for me? I'd really hate to screw it up by doing it myself..that's why i want someone else to do it
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:46 am

Rainey_angel81
can anyone digitally ink and color a picture for me? I'd really hate to screw it up by doing it myself..that's why i want someone else to do it

eeek..that reminds me. I need to ink that sketch for the pet thing of yours.. >.<..argh..I feel like an a**..

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:49 am

Kakarotto-san
Rainey_angel81

eeek..that reminds me. I need to ink that sketch for the pet thing of yours.. >.<..argh..I feel like an a**..

eheh..don't feel like one
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:03 pm

I got this picture today, from xXxD4rkxXx. He's not a fur, but he is questing for some stuff right now, so he's willing to draw for gold. 3nodding

User Image

Lyrim

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:05 pm

Lyrim
I got this picture today, from xXxD4rkxXx. He's not a fur, but he is questing for some stuff right now, so he's willing to draw for gold. 3nodding

User Image

*grabs you, shakes you by the shoulders* WHERE CAN I FIND HIM?! eek
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games