Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:24 pm
"Did another complication arise?" Sol spoke up, to himself. He felt the chi easily enough, and was already rushing inside the room Volcarona and her egg was in.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:27 pm
Were anyone to check up on the Volcarona and it's egg they would notice that the Volcarona was cloaked in flames as its egg shined a bright white light all around it. As the egg cracked embers would spew out all over the place. Luckily the building its self was fireproof as the flames were contained, however, any furniture or other objects in the room were rightfully incinerated.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

knux33

Shy Carnivore

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:29 pm
Knux blinked, looking up from his current task of digging through his backpack and tugged at his shirt callor. Whoa ... was it just him or did someone just turn up the heat? He glanced at his charmander, who had been talking to his rhyhorn. "Did you do that, Charmer?" The charmander huffed, and pointed with one orange finger at the other group of Snagem's talking, drawing Knux's ears to their conversation. "... Volcarona ...?" He'd never heard of that pokemon, so he pulled up the Pokedex built into his Snag Machine, getting more info. He pulled out a pic to look at. "Dude, that's one big freakin moth ... That shoots fire ... and hurricanes ... Whoa." Charmer sniggered, but the rhyhorn was calm and cool as a cucumber. But, then again, the rhino pokemon did seem to be the most mellow of the bunch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:31 pm
Meaning there was now no desk, chair, or bed at the least. Maybe anything else too, but still no massive harm done. "...I see." Luckily, Sol was safe from the embers a bit. Still, this told a bit right there. "So, seems that egg was closer to hatching than expected? Though maybe this wasn't the best place for it in hindsight." He commented.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:33 pm
RC walks over to the room and peers in. "This is quite the spectacle. Probably one of the more violent hatching out there." he says.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
This display of flame and light would continue for awhile until the crack on the egg would spread around it completely, causing the egg to split in two, releasing a brilliant light from inside, temporary blinding anyone from seeing what came out of it, or even the Volcarona mother. This light would fade soon however, as would the blinding, and all anyone would now see was a tiny white Bug Pokemon laying on the ground, with the elderly mother nowhere to be seen. "Laaaar..." Whined the tiny Pokemon as it squirmed around on the ground, confused by its new life.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:49 pm
RC shields his eyes. Once the light fades, he looks over and sees the tiny bug pokemon. But where was...oh. "I see." RC muses as he takes a step forward. "That is why we needed the mother. A most interesting way of passing on life." he adds as he watches the tiny bug. He aims his SNAG at it. Time to see what the little one was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:52 pm
"Guh." Sol found himself raising an arm to his eyes, trying to shield himself from the flash. He was glad for it to clear soon enough, but it raised one question as he saw the hatchling on the ground. He thought of asking, but with everything that was being given off, he had a feeling he knew the answer.

He didn't say anything yet, a little stunned. Seeing a Pokemon hatch was by no means an unusual occurrence. But seeing one hatch and it result in the parent giving its all to ensure the newer life, if that was the case, wasn't quite as normal. "So this was why..." He finally spoke up.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:04 pm
"So it hatched, and the mother is gone, looks like GRAY was right." Sub said in a solemn tone as he walked up to the others as they watched the Larvesta squirm on the ground. "He told me what would happen to the mother with a Larvesta hatch-ling of this magnitude, but I guess I thought it would still have a chance to still live, sorry I didn't say anything." He said to the others. "There is one problem though, now that the mother is gone. According to GRAY the eggs are normally taken to a volcanic area so when they hatch they can thrive without the mother's heat, relying on the heat of a volcano, plus they consume the volcanic minerals as a source of food. Needless to say, this Larvesta can't thrive here." He pointed out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:05 pm
"That is very true. which means we need to get this little guy to a Volcano, now." RC says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:11 pm
SubonicXP
"So it hatched, and the mother is gone, looks like GRAY was right." Sub said in a solemn tone as he walked up to the others as they watched the Larvesta squirm on the ground. "He told me what would happen to the mother with a Larvesta hatch-ling of this magnitude, but I guess I thought it would still have a chance to still live, sorry I didn't say anything." He said to the others. "There is one problem though, now that the mother is gone. According to GRAY the eggs are normally taken to a volcanic area so when they hatch they can thrive without the mother's heat, relying on the heat of a volcano, plus they consume the volcanic minerals as a source of food. Needless to say, this Larvesta can't thrive here." He pointed out.
"Don't be." Sol chimed in. "I had a feeling something might happen because of how much heat the egg needed, specifically from Volcarona. Even if nothing like this occurred, I had the intent of letting her go back to the Desert Resort." As he saw it, these things happened.

But this did tell him that he probably wouldn't want to look into a Pokemon like this, based on what was now being learned. Or at least, if he did, to make sure to aim for a male of the species. "In any case, if it cannot remain here, we'll be best off getting it to where it can remain in its mother's stead. If memory serves, the closest such environment from here would be the volcano on Cinnabar Island."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:11 pm
Dan stood in the background, witnessing the pokemon's birth. It seemed that with death, there was new beginnings. Still, the fate of Volcarona was tragic. Rain hopped off of Dan's shoulder and entered the room. He wanted to greet the baby. "There's a volcano near Lavaridge" Dan pointed out.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm
"Don't know if Cinnabar Island would be too preferable, after all, it's area is rather populated, someone may disturb the infant before it's able to live on its own." Sub pointed out to Sol and then turned to face Dan. "Lavaridge? Oh yeah, Mt. Chimney...actually, that may be even better, Mt. Chimney is pretty much by its self, except for maybe a few adventurers wanting to go up and observe the volcano, but it's big enough for the Larvesta to live peacefully." He thought. "There is also Mt. Ember but, Cipher has shown up there before so I don't know if I would feel comfortable about going there with it." He folded his arms in thought.

"Mt. Chimney it is then. Sol, I'll leave the Larvesta in your care. Now why don't we head on out to Mt. Chimney then?" Sub suggested, soon though his SNAG would bit, signaling GRAY speaking up as he took it out. "Caution: Teleporting may not be too safe for the newborn Larvesta as it could disorient it and cause complications. Manual travel is suggested." The AI said from the device. "Well, it looks like we are taking the long way this time." He shrugged.

"Reminder: This Larvesta's Fire Chi signature is extremely high, as Cipher originally intended to take it. During travel there is a high chance they will discover it with their own chi detecting technology, use caution." GRAY spoke up again. "You heard the AI, let's all meet outside the mountain as we prepare to take off."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:51 pm
Knux and his pokemon were more than amazed at the birth--and death--of the very rare bug pokemon. The young trainer was tempted to go along, but decided to go on another mission instead. With his low level--and hardly trained--pokemon, going on another mission to gather experience would be the smarter and better choice. Knux returned his Rhyhorn, and turned for the exit of mount Silver himself, pulling out his hover board. "Come on Charmer; maybe we'll go on the next big mission," he said to the charmander who looked disapointed.

"Char!"

"Don't argue with me; you can't fly and neither can ..." Knux thought a moment. He'd been thinking about a nickname for the rhyhorn for a while now, and at this moment a good one came to mind. "... Ardo. Plus, you don't listen to me. An easy mission is best right now." The charmander blinked. Was his trainer always going to give such ... odd nicknames? Either way the fire lizard sighed, and clawed up to sit on Knux's shoulders ... with an extra--unnecessary--amount of clawing. Yeah: they really need to work on teamwork before heading to volcanoes.  

knux33

Shy Carnivore

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 pm
knux33
Knux and his pokemon were more than amazed at the birth--and death--of the very rare bug pokemon. The young trainer was tempted to go along, but decided to go on another mission instead. With his low level--and hardly trained--pokemon, going on another mission to gather experience would be the smarter and better choice. Knux returned his Rhyhorn, and turned for the exit of mount Silver himself, pulling out his hover board. "Come on Charmer; maybe we'll go on the next big mission," he said to the charmander who looked disapointed.

"Char!"

"Don't argue with me; you can't fly and neither can ..." Knux thought a moment. He'd been thinking about a nickname for the rhyhorn for a while now, and at this moment a good one came to mind. "... Ardo. Plus, you don't listen to me. An easy mission is best right now." The charmander blinked. Was his trainer always going to give such ... odd nicknames? Either way the fire lizard sighed, and clawed up to sit on Knux's shoulders ... with an extra--unnecessary--amount of clawing. Yeah: they really need to work on teamwork before heading to volcanoes.
The SNAG device that all Snagems carrying, which of course Knux did so to, would beep once and begin to speak to him. "I can arrange a teleportation via a Claydol for you to Olivine City if you wish." GRAY, the AI that maintained the SNAG Network spoke up from the device.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games