Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned at Clint’s words. “He was raised to view Jotuns as monsters Clint, to see himself as a monster. It’s been trained into him for centuries.” He said forcefully. “He didn’t even want Tony and I see him at first.

Tony frowned at the word sent back to him. Quickly getting out of bed, he crossed the hall and paused at the door. “Loki…..babe…..let me in.” he said softly, sending his love and affection across the bond to Loki, trying to soothe him again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:18 pm
MDaylus

Clint frowned when bruce explained that he was raised to view his own race as monsters. "Why would some one do that?" Clint questioned. It seemed kind of cruel to him to teach someone to hate themselves. Frowning when bruce said that Loki hadn't even wanted Tony to see him made the archer feel bad. "I didn't mean to bring it up."

Loki sent back a negative when Tony asked to be let in. He sat with his back gains the door curled in on himself even as Tony sent love and affection over their bond.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head slightly at the question. He had no way to explain it, he knew little of Asgard, he just knew what he’d been told so far by Loki and Tony. “I would be careful now. Tony’s likely to throw you out a window now.” He said lightly, turning back to his newspaper, seemingly undisturbed by the fact that Tony would now be out for Clint’s blood.

Tony frowned when Loki refused to let him in. “Loki….” he sighed. Slowly sitting down next to the door, he leaned against the wall. “Lo…..Babe, you know Clint’s an a**, you shouldn’t listen to him….” He said softly. “You are not a monster….and I’m sure he didn’t mean it like that anyway.” He continued.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:05 pm
MDaylus

Clint looked a bit worried when bruce said that Tony was likely to throw him out a window. "I didn't mean it, I'll apologize to Loki as soon as I see him." Clint promised.

Loki heard Tony seat himself on the other side of the door. "It is not just Clint." Loki complained. He knew that keeping the pregnancy from Tony might make some consider him and monster but knowing his children would probably come out as creatures made many think of him as a monster. Loki gave a soft sob at those thoughts.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Loki’s words. The sob made his heart break a little and put a hand on the door, desperately wanting to get to his lover and hold him. “What do you mean Lo? Frigga, Thor, Skadi, Sleepnir, all of them think nothing of it. Bruce and I would never consider you a monster, I’m sure Natasha was not shocked or concerned….” He said slowly. “Lo you are not a monster, please, please don’t believe that you are.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki knew those he considered family had pushed past the sight of him to see just him. Even bruce and Tony had but still loki felt terrible with his secrets. This secret even as new as it was seemed to weigh so heavily. It was about then that clint appeared beside Tony with a guilty look but he held a finger over his mouth to keep Tony quiet or at least merely talking to loki. He kneeled down by the lock with some tools and a few seconds later there was a soft click of the lock opening.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony pressed his head to the door as Loki remained silent. “Please babe, let me in…..you shouldn’t be alone.” He said softly. When Clint suddenly appeared, tony had to resist punching him on sight, glaring at the man. When he moved to start unlocking the door, he almost stopped him, not wanting to ruin Loki’s trust, but also knowing he had to get to his lover or else he might stay in there longer than healthy. When the lock was opened, he paused, giving Loki one last chance. “Lo…..let me in.” he asked again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki still refused to respond to Tony as the man pleaded to be let in saying he shouldn't be alone. Clint knew as soon as he appeared that Tony wanted to hit him, he could see it in the man's face but he was right in unlocking the door put that on hold. It seemed Loki hadn't heard the lock give because the god didn't try to relock the door. When Tony asked again to be let in Loki answered. "Go away."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hearing Loki tell him to go away, Tony frowned, shaking his head. “I can’t do that babe.” He said softly. Pushing Clint away, he got up and opened the door. Not giving Loki a chance to flee, he wrapped his arms around the god, pulling him close. “Lo. Don’t run from me……I love you.” He whispered, knowing Loki would be upset with him. But he couldn’t leave his lover, his mate, alone, not in this state.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki was startled by feeling the door give and jumped up away from it. In seconds Tony was inside and wrapping his arms around him preventing him from fleeing. The god's heart was beating quickly in a slight state of panic as Tony asked him not to run from him and that he loved him. "I'm sorry." Loki blubbered clinging to Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew he had scared his lover, and just tightened his hold on him. “Shh….You don’t have to apologize Lo….it’s okay babe.” He whispered, tucking Loki’s head against him. “I love you so much…..you are a beautiful, gorgeous, kind man, there is no need to hide or be embarrassed.” He murmured, rubbing his back and trying to soothe his lover..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't fight being tucked against Tony. Hearing the praise Loki shook his head lightly mindful of his horns and to make sure he didn't hit Tony with them.

"Loki I didn't mean to call you a monster. That's not what you are. Truth is I think your horns are cool." Clint spoke from the doorway causing the god in Tony's arms to stiffen at his voice. "I'm sorry for making you think you're a monster but really your not. If anyone is it would have to be me for saying that stuff without clarifying." Clint stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at the shake of the head he got. “But you are Loki, even if you don’t admit it.” He murmured. Hearing Clint finally pipe up, Tony glared at him for a moment, but hearing him come in to apologize, he couldn’t continue to be completely ticked off. He was still planning something unpleasant for the man, but perhaps not so bad any more. Feeling Loki stiffen in his arms, he began to massage his back again, trying to get him to relax. “Loki, please….I know why you think this way, but everyone who has ever called you a monster, made you think you were, are the real monsters.” He whispered. “You are safe here Loki. You are accepted and loved, there isn’t a person in this tower that would ever think of you in such a way, even this dumbass over here.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:48 pm
MDaylus

Clint watched Tony knowing the man wasn't pleased about him interrupting but he was hoping Tony would let him finish his apology. When the man didn't kick him out he felt relieved.

Loki relaxed a bit with Clint's apology and Tony rubbing his back. Listening to tony state that he knew why he thought he was a master. He lifted his head slightly when Tony said that those who had called him a monster were the real monsters. Casting a glance towards clint when Tony stated that no one in the tower thought that way about him. Seeing the truth in clint. "You called Thor a monster..." Loki chuckled softly calming a bit.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was pleased when Loki lifted his head a little, at least he wasn’t so locked inside of himself he couldn’t respond. Hearing Loki’s words, tony couldn’t help the relief rush over him, and he let out a little laugh. “He is a monster. Have you seen how much stuff he breaks? On a daily basis too!” he joked, knowing that if he could make Loki laugh, the god would forget some of his problems.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games