Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:41 pm
RC walks in, smoking his Kiseru. "So who put our number on public listing?" the hybrid asks with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:46 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would follow the ringing to the the main room, tilting her head at the phone receiver. "Hm? When did this get here?" She walk over and pick it up, looking to see who it was from. "Why is this here, also?"

As soon as Aile and/or Arkelos have picked up the receiver, there's a short beep that comes from everyone's SNAG and the HQ speakers again. "There's a call from the Devon Corporation, do ya want to accept the charges?" It sounded a little like GRAY had temporarily adapted the persona of an old-school operator woman, and it was probably a little unsettling. It also seemed to be asking everyone, instead of just the person with the receiver in their hand.

Darts follows Blizz out of the training room, listening to the entire ordeal through his SNAG.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:47 pm
"GRAY, never do that again," Aden, Amaranth and Cera would all say at once, each of them hoping to never hear GRAY talk like that again.

"We'll accept..." Amaranth spoke up after a second, figuring it meant no further comments like that from GRAY.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:49 pm
"Um, what? When did corporations start calling collect?" Trishella asked, looking at Arkelos and Aile. "Well since you answered the phone, you make the call." She said to whomever still held the receiver.

"Personally, I'd say sure just to see what they have to say but I'm not pushing my luck." She said under her breath.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Aile raised an eyebrow. "Uh.... Yes?" Aile was now confused, hoping a certain action was unseen
while she was there earlier. She'd been studying the layout herself, mostly to keep her mind busy from thinking about other things.  
Arkelos looks over to see that everyone is beeping. "Oh lord, how much are the charges?" Arkelos askes with impatience.  

Arkelos

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:51 pm
RC sighs. "Sorry, I don't take collect calls." he mutters.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 pm
I found my way to the source, finding Aile and company there with the phone. "...I thought Tristen fried GRAY." I said. "I swear...besides, Devon corporation? In Hoenn? What would they want with us?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 pm
"He did," Isaac replied to Blizz as he entered the room. "That's why GRAY is speaking like that. His circuits are fried, and his voice is stuck like that until it gets fixed." He glanced at the clock, "Which should be done around half past never. It's what GRAY deserves."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:05 pm
"Miss... Aile?" a confused-sounding voice would come through the speakers, familiar to the person he asked for, but probably not to anyone else. "This is Reonald Loveland, we spoke earlier on in the week, do you recall our conversation? We here at the Devon Corporation have... hit a bit of a snag, if you'll pardon the pun, and when word got around to me about this problem, the first people I thought to contact were you." The voice pauses for a moment, before continuing. "Us here at the Devon Corporation have always been devotees to science, but seeing that Shadow Virus in action, what little information we could get about it through the military cover-up, we couldn't just sit by and let something like this continue to infect more and more Pokemon. So we've come up with what we hope is a solution. A vaccine, if you will."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:10 pm
"A vaccine?" Aden asked, despite knowing there was no way in hell that he'd be heard.

"There's a vaccine for that thing...? I didn't even know Aile had headed off. Must've been when I went off the other day," Cera spoke up.

Amaranth kept quiet, still somewhat unsure what to make of everything. She was still trying to gather her thoughts from her own recent outing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:11 pm
"How is it that i can hear their conversation? I thought that would be a private matter." Arkelos asked himself. "I'm curious about what this "vaccine" is and what is it suppose to cure?"  

Arkelos

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:11 pm
"Then keep talking, sir. You are not yet to the point in which I we can say yes or no yet." RC says, letting off a puff of smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 pm
"Oh, Mr. Loveland, hello again!" Aile would now relax a little bit, understanding the situation. "Of course I remember our conversation. And, wait, a vaccine?" Her eyes widened, and a small grin would show up on her face, a rarity for her nowadays. "You need a Pokémon to test it on, I gather?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:14 pm
"A vaccine? This soon?" I asked. "Not that I am complaining, but how in the world did one get cooked up so soon? I would have figured that with the area in Hoenn on total lockdown, it would have been nigh impossible to figure up without studying the Pokemon out that way."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games