Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Housing: 1120 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cesela packed up all of her things, tossing her light jacket she had been wearing over her swimsuit from before along with her spare set of clothes over her shoulder. She would make sure that she stops in a changing room or a restroom to change into normal clothing before they got to the movie theater which wasn't too far from here. "That'd be nice. Having more things in common." She soon followed her off the beach as the sun started to set behind them. [Exit]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa, Kristine
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:47 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ②⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨③
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:56 pm
-
OOC:Ok here we go!

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: The beach
                                                              With: None
                                                              Wealth: $2,000

Another new day and another chance to have fun at the beach. Robin hadn't taken long to get out of bed this day because he knew the waves would be good for surfing. It was high time he could get back on his surfboard. The feline really missed the waves and the sea. After a quick breakfast, since surfing on an empty stomach wouldn't be wise, he had set off to the beach with his own surfboard which he had sent over just the other day. After a quick maintenance look over, the nekojin was pleased to see it was still in top shape. Once he was at the beach he took off his shirt and sandals so he was only in his swim shorts and he went into the water with his board. At first it was a little chilly since it was early and not very warmed up yet. It didn't take Robin long to get used to it however and he got on his surfboard and made way to further in the ocean where he would wait for a good wave. They didn't seem to be doing much yet, so the waiting was the hard part.

After a while he was finally rewarded for his patience as he saw a good large wave coming and with a smile Robin got ready to go for it. Once the wave got to him, he went with it for a short moment until his momentum was enough and then got up on the board and started the actual surfing. It was unexpectedly rejuvenating to feel the rush of wind and the power of the water behind him once more. The feline let out a call of joy at first until it was replaced with a sound of pain as boards collided and sent their surfers falling into the water. For a moment, Robin wasn't sure what had exactly happened as his first priority became getting back above water. Once he surfaced and found his board to lean on he coughed and caught his breath. "いたい"* he at first uttered in his native language as he flinched, his ears lain back on his head before he looked around at what had just hit him. At first he couldn't tell until he saw the other surfboard and started to look around him for the other surfer.

Profile: Robin Averon

Lord Hedo

-

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

* = "It hurts"  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:17 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Even beast of burden must rest, and so Ryan thought why shouldn't he? Since getting his new job and exploring the city Ryan hadn't found much time to have to himself and figured that today would be a good day to do so. With no hesitation Ryan took to the beach and rented a surfboard to greet the ocean waves with a bright smile. Excited and with the sun kissing upon his caramel skin the young fit man took to the ocean breeze and hit the waters hard with play. He wasn't a pro but Ryan knew enough to shred the line of an awesome wave...at least, he thought he did. After sometime out in the water Ryan had gotten cocky and failed to pay attention when a wave sent him surfing into someone.

like a flash all that could be seen was light entering the waters as Ryan floated a little under the waves but soon like a swordfish he was splashing up and out the water for air. He looked around a little when he caught glimpse of the guy he had hit. "Yo! Sorry about that!" Ryan tried to wave down the man, water in his eyes cuasing Ryan to belive he was seeing cat ears on the man, but as Ryan was trying to apologize his board snuck up on him and bonked his head; The surfboard then gently floating to the feline male as ryan tried keeping himself above water and swimming to the guy to check on the stranger.

Company:: Stranger
Clothing:: Surf trunks
Feeling:: Apologetic
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Rhun Tolihzeh

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX
Feel free to hop in anytime you please. Our invite is open. 3nodding

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:37 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: The beach
                                                              With: Some new guy
                                                              Wealth: $2,000 (in pocket)

At first Robin couldn't find the other surfer and he was about to check underwater when he heard a voice. His ears perked and the feline turned to look at the direction the voice came from, just in time to see the board hit the other and he flinched slightly just imagining that feel and then glanced at the board floating down and back to the man who seemed to be struggling a bit. Not wanting to take any chances after that bump on their head, Robin decided to come towards them. If they needed some help staying afloat, the nekojin would help them. If not then at least he shortened the swim a bit. When he reached the other, Robin smiled a bit. "Are you alright? That was quite a hit." The feline didn't mind overly much they collided, neither seemed badly injured so that was a plus.

"Your head feeling okay?" Robin was quite known with surfing and knew some signs where someone would need to get out of the water. But it looked like there was no need. "Don't worry about it by the way. It was my fault too for not keeping an eye on my surroundings. I was just glad to be back on my board." he said and chuckled now that the worst had passed. No harm, no foul an old friend of him would have said. "No headache, dizzy?" It wouldn't hurt to meet more people. Ever since he came to Soleil some days ago he only met one person, one he didn't see again so far.

Lord Hedo

-

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It was slightly embarrassing for someone to see him in such a state but Ryan was thankful for this guy's kindness. Being so use to the city street life Ryan was use to people mocking and talking crap after seeing something like a crash but the guy whom he had bumped into was really chill. Still, that light tint of fail stay on his cheeks as the other surfer swam up and spoke to him. "Thankfully I'm alright. No blood or anything, just a feeling of wanting to scold that surfboard is all." Ryan smiled light at his joke yet there was some truth behind his words. While his head wasn't hurting the sore spot on his noggin did make him want to growl at the inanimate; Like a lion to a thron bush.

"You're not hurt or anything, right? I mean, I did crash into you and kinda wanna make it up to you." Ryan had turned his life around since kiving in this town and with new kindness learned from Skye he felt it only right to take responsibility. Besides, the way Ryan sees it, it's not only right but there is also maybe a treat the guy will ask for that Ryan might want to get as well; Almost an excuse to get something he wanted too. As Ryan's board came back to him he quickly hopped on and leaned peaceful on it while looking to the man's cat ears with a million questions running through Ryan's mind about the ears.

Feeling:: Apologetic
Rhun Tolihzeh

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:14 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: The Beach
                                                              With: A new guy

The feline chuckled a little when he heard the other's joke. "I don't think the surfboard will care much about it though." Robin grinned as he could only imagine the board calling back or just floating away, but of course that would never happen. It was just a funny thought. This guy seemed alright, albeit a bit worried about the crash. "Really it is no problem." Robin replied as he swam a bit aside to grab his own board and sat on it when back closer again. It wouldn't do to let the sea drift it further to the deep after all. "My name is Robin, nice to meet you, albeit slightly painful." he joked and offered his hand to the other.

His back hurt a little but only because they had hit each other full on. The nekojin was certain it would pass in a day or two. "I'm not badly hurt, nothing that won't pass in a few days. You're fine." the young man assured him. "Make it up to me? Accidents happen, you have nothing to feel that badly about really. But we could always get a drink or something together." Robin didn't need compensation really, especially with his father's wealth being within his reach. All he had to do was give his old man a call and ask for some. Still this man seemed insistent on wanting to apologize and drinking something actually would be good right now.

Lord Hedo

-

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:07 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Bingo. There it was.

Internally Ryan was smiling from ear to ear when drinks were mentioned yet he played it normally and didn't let on that he was kind of thirsty for good spirits too. Not yet anyway. For now his eyes were taken off the possible cosplay ears hop aboard his own board and paddle a little to get close enough to shake the new guy's hand. "My name is Ryan. And the feeling is literally likewise." Joy and pain, Ryan was as friendly and pained as the feline guy though he was just trying to hide how his ribs was feeling like it took a jab.

"Well, Robin, since you've been so cool about things I'd gladly buy you a beer but if you don't mind I was hoping to surf a little more. I don't always get a chance to be in the ocean like this." Just then, an idea popped into mind. "In fact, why don't we go catch some waves together?"

Feeling:: Lax and happy
Rhun Tolihzeh

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:40 pm
-
OOC:Hope I didn't put to much forward lol

User Image

With: Ryan

"What a way to meet someone." The feline chuckled as they replied to Ryan. Robin was still not super big on socializing since for a long time he would always just be dragged away from his friends. But here in Soleil he came to stay and they already seemed to have one thing in common: The love to surf. It seemed so anyway since they said they wanted to surf more before getting a beer. "Like you I came here to surf, so I don't mind at all!" The feline smiled and nodded hearing their proposal. "Let's just try not to collide again huh?" he joked and chuckled before peddling around so they could go to the sea once more. He too would like to surf more.

Once they both would be ready, Robin started working himself back into the open see and turned to wait for another wave. The feline would take the first large one he could get and made sure to keep some distance from Ryan as they surfed with the wave, his tail curling around his waist to avoid it becoming a liability in the delicate art of balancing that came with the sport. Robin wouldn't make any tricks for now, he knew well that he wasn't as used to surfing anymore and it was best to start again slowly. Though he didn't seem to have forgotten how to stay on his board. Once they were inevitably back at shallower waters, Robin chuckled and jumped next to his board.

For a moment he just took a deep breath as he leaned his head back against his board and looked at the sky. "It's been to long since I done this." he admitted. His studies had kept him occupied more than he liked and he was still not done. More work of a study for economy and such was waiting at home.

Lord Hedo

-

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:17 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ryan liked this guy's sense of humor and was glad to hear Robin was down for some more time in the water and sun. As Ryan set off for some surf he promised he couldn't promise anything and showed a little flair with the waves. He was able to a few bottom turns, nothing too fancy, but here and there he would take a risk and do a cutback on the wave just to add some style to his surf. Ryan was no pro be he wasn't a stranger to the sea; As too it appeared true for Robin who Ryan noticed was gliding with ease. After a time the two men had their fill of thrill and Ryan began surfing up to the sands, jumping off the board and letting it torpedo itself onto land while he calmly walked behind it.

While Robin took this moment to look to the sky Ryan took this moment to sit on his bored and look out to the shimmering sun; A squint oh his brown iris' from the glare while he lightly smile to see everyone on the beach enjoying them selves. "I haven't gotten to surf like that in a while! Thanks for sticking around some more!" With that Ryan had gotten up to dust himself off before then motioning to bars visible by the beach. "I'm parched. Ready for that drink?"

Company:: Robin
Feeling:: Lax and happy
Rhun Tolihzeh

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:31 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

It was new bright, but a bit cloudy for a summer day. The breeze was warm and welcoming but Dyl was happy to return to the water. It had only been a few days since he's been here and already the man was fascinated with the island. It wasn't every day where he'd find a place that wasn't over run by humans. Though, having met the last group of people, it was nice to reflect the things that happened alone for a bit. He slipped his sandals off and watched to the water, tossing his shoes to a spot that hopefully wouldn't get swept by the tide.
The breeze blew his hair a bit and Dyl originally put his hair up into a bun, but at the shore now, he thought it appropriate to let it down. He had been on land for a while and once his feet touched the water, he could feel the water give him a rush of resurgence. The feeling was refreshing and soon his shimmering pink scales began to appear back on his legs and the webbing began to stretch in between his fingertips. The ends of his blonde hair that touched the sea water had changed to pink as well, and when Dyl was at least waist deep in the surf, he dove underneath and started to completely transform into his original state. His blonde hair was pink now and his legs grew and merged to make one long and glorious violet, and magenta fin. He giggled at the small fish passing him by.

And with a brief stretch and brush of his scales, Dyl swam out to deeper waters where there were less swimmers and more towards the surfers and the waves.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company:Those at the Beach |ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

Lord Hedo
Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:51 am
-
OOC:

User Image

With: Ryan, Dyl

Robin chuckled a bit when he heard Ryan. "I know what you mean. It has been a while for me too. That is why I am taking it easy for now." he admitted as he turned around to face Ryan instead of the sky. It was true he hadn't been surfing for a while and the feline was really glad to be back on his board. "No problem, thanks for having a shared surf. It's good to have someone you can share your hobbies with." Robin smiled and looked back at the sea when he noticed movement from the corner of his eyes. He could swear he saw some familiarity and he scanned the beach in time to see the man go into the sea from the beach. It was no wonder it had seemed a familiar sight!

"Just one more moment for that drink." The nekojin smiled and walked back to the water for a moment. "Oi! Dyl! Good to see you again!" he called but the other had already gone underwater and he wasn't sure how well their hearing was under the sea compared to what happened above. The feline sighed and chuckled returning to Ryan. "I met him a few days back, but I don't think he heard me. Let's grab that beer shall we?" Robin said. Perhaps they could catch Dyl later, or while they were drinking something. After all it wasn't far from the water. And it wasn't like Robin nor Ryan to the feline's knowledge would be able to join the other for a trip underwater.

Lord Hedo

TenTenPrincess23

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:14 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

What an interesting turn of events. Ryan was just about to comment something about sharing hobbies but then, once turned to Robin, he noticed the expression his hew acquaintance gave and quickly Ryan looked out to sea. There a man walked out into the waters, as calm as one entering their own home, but what made Ryan look on with suspicion was the thought he had seen what looked like changing hair color. He wasn't sure if he truly seen pink scales on the man's legs but Ryan knew the supernatural existed. His memory of Skye transforming into her wolf form was true but it was just that he hasn't seen such proof for himself, at least not since his amnesia...

It was sort of intimidating to think of such creatures existing, yet as the feline eared Robin showed a familiarity with the new swimmer who had appeared Ryan began to wonder if Robin's ears were real and he too was not human. "We'll grab that beer but why don't you grab your pal too. I mean, i dont mind. The more the merrier after all, right?" Since Robin seen a friend it'd be rude not to allow him to invite the homie. So before going to a bar Ryan waited to see if Robin would grab his friend or not before they'd head out.

Company:: Robin
Feeling:: Chill
Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23
lol, sup!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:13 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Though the waves churned the sparkling shore, the water beneath the waves was bustling and crackling with the sounds of the flora and the fauna scurrying through the reef and sand below. But Dyl had heard a small noise when he dove down. But, before he could reach all the way out to the depths, a nagging feeling caused him to return to the surface and look around.

Dyl could have sworn he heard someone and looking around, there was a pair of specks back on the beach. One of which was waving at him! Dyl had a hunch, waved back and dove back under to swim towards the shore.

His hunch turned out to be correct as he got close to see who it was. Robin and a friend of his were there together on the sand. Dyl saw some rocks near them that was still in the water, but close enough to where he didn't have to shout at them or be disrupted by the constant breaking waves on shore. He pulled himself up and out of the water to smile and wave at the two boys.

"Robin! I did not expect to see you here. How are you?"
he called happily, and then glanced to the other, whom of which looked completely normal. "Who is your friend?" he smiled and started braiding his own hair to keep it manageable under the water. "My name is Dyl, pleased to meet you~" he waved. Dyl's fins moved and stretched against the rocks as the water seemed to calm for a moment, giving them some quiet time to talk.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company:Those at the Beach |ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

Lord Hedo
Greetings, Friends!
Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:58 am
-
OOC: Lol, yo xD

User Image

Where: Beach
                                                              With: Ryan, Dyl
                                                              Wealth: $2,000
                                                              Address: 1120 Etoile

Robin smiled when Dyl came towards them at the beach. It would seem they managed to hear him after all. Before he could walk closer to the sea however, he noticed that the other was quickly swimming to the nearby rocks. Since the feline was already acquainted with what Dyl was, he knew it was pointless to try and be faster and so he instead walked a bit closer to the rocks so he was at a comfortable distance with both. It really was better if they didn't need to shout. A chuckle escaped the nekojin when he heard Dyl's reply. "With waves like Soleil has? Of course I would be here." he replied and smiled, turning so he could look at both males. It would make it easier to converse after all. Hearing the question Robin nodded.

"Good to see you Dyl. This is Ryan, we met today, kind of roughly. He loves to surf also." Robin replied laughing a bit. It had been a meeting for the books that one. But the feline didn't mind. Ryan seemed cool so far. "We were about to go for a drink. You want to join us?" he asked as he pointed at Ryan and himself before asking the question and returned to Ryan's side as he waited for the answer. Of course he wanted to give both the same amount of attention, but he was already surfing with Ryan after all. If Dyl decided to go into the sea, then Robin would just go with his new friend to the bar. Like the other had said though, the more the merrier. Robin was making quite a good start at being more social, now he knew he could stay.

Lord Hedo

TenTenPrincess23

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games