Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:24 pm
[[ eek holy F*, GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN!! Kyo is a powerhouse eek sweatdrop But Geku is still only mildly impressive, at least comparitively rofl pirate ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:34 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[ eek holy F*, GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN!! Kyo is a powerhouse eek sweatdrop But Geku is still only mildly impressive, at least comparitively rofl pirate ]]
((Yeah, Geku sucks. Nobody likes Geku. Not even me.))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:42 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Yeah, sounds like my star wars character's sith brother, he so vile and evil (far beyond most sith) that i hate his guts, and i created him.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:43 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Yeah, sounds like my star wars character's sith brother, he so vile and evil (far beyond most sith) that i hate his guts, and i created him.]]
[[Kyo sounds like someone who would actually give a good fight for Raith or a Sanin.]] 3nodding  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:49 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Kyo sounds like someone who would actually give a good fight for Raith or a Sanin.]] 3nodding
((Yeah, but still, If he fought Raith, he'd be flattened, simply 'cause he doesn't have enough expierence as Raith does.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:45 pm
Come on add my char and sent me a Genin ^.^  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:06 pm
Mai nodded. "Yeah, I got it, but I haven't read it yet. Fill me in."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:39 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Yeah, but still, If he fought Raith, he'd be flattened, simply 'cause he doesn't have enough expierence as Raith does.))
[[very similar to Raith vs one of the legendary 3, they've seen and know a lot more than him , regardless of their base skills as a ninja, the 3 are more vetraned them him, though i doubt he would be totally flatened without a fight]] 3nodding  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:09 pm
((I should come here more often. Sorry for not rping much. Spend most of my time downloading Naruto eps. blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:13 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji layed motionless in his bed, he felt the pain ease a little. "Ah well, at least I might be out of here soon." He looked around and then noticed that the other end of the wrapping/bandages had unrolled. "Someone could get hurt with that unrolled... if I can just reach it... hmm..." Leaning forward, he undid some of the straps that deterred his movement. After that, he tried to flex an arm muscle, when he did, he felt pain. "Damn..." Then, sliding his legs off the bed, his feet touching the cold floor. Then testing to see if his legs can carry his weight, he got up.

Being 'numb' and unconscious for a day, his body's muscles have gone 'soft'. Thus when he tried to get up, he immediately fell to the floor. "Ouch ouch ouch..." The thud didn't seem loud enough to attract any attention. Reaching out for the one end of the bandages, he 'clawed' it to him ((Fingers out stretched and dragging whatever was in his grasp towards him)). Then slowly he climbed back into bed. "Ayay... This really is such a.. oro?" He saw a doctor walk in. She's pretty cute huh? he asked the Dragon in his mind. The Dragon didn't reply.

The Doctor's name is Kubaku, Ifuuki. She looks really young... (I don't know how young. If adult, Kenji won't stand a fighting chance to avoid her attacks... unless...). She made a check on the people around him, made a check on Daisuke and then, she approached his bedside.

Ifuuki approched Kenji's bed, a large smile on her face. "Kenji-san is it?" she asked checking his chart. "How are you feeling today?" Ifuuki did look quite young, though it betrayed her real age. Not waiting for an answer she continued. "I have a new drug for you. It should help with your pain." Pulling out an unmarked bottle, she filled a siringe and went to insert it into the IV.

The Dragon within Kenji seemed to have recognized her... or something in her seems recognizable. When Kenji was commenting on her cuteness, the Dragon didn't answer because he was wondering, where has he seen the face before. Definitely not on the streets or something... but somewhere... back in the past maybe?

The liquid from the unmarked syringe looked normal... 'felt' normal when it was going into his blood stream... but the Dragon 'felt' something... something else...
KENJI!!! it boomed in his mind, WHAT WAS HER NAME AGAIN?!?! Kenji, through his periphereal vision, looked at the name tag. Again, the Dragon boomed: I KNEW IT!!! KENJI!!! GET THAT THING OUT OF YOUR ARM, NOW!!!. Automatically, Kenji's right arm shot out and removed the needle that was inserted into his left arm.

Despite the bandages hindering his movement, he managed to roll off the bed and landed on a knee, watching Ifuuki. "Who are you? And what do you want?"  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:36 am
Dragon Sneeze
"Well, basically we have to get some documents from some renegade ninjas. Missing Nins... Mai, I heard some disturbing news. About you," Ra started...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:20 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"Well, basically we have to get some documents from some renegade ninjas. Missing Nins... Mai, I heard some disturbing news. About you," Ra started...

Mai's eyes narrowed. "Disturbing news? Like what?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:22 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji layed motionless in his bed, he felt the pain ease a little. "Ah well, at least I might be out of here soon." He looked around and then noticed that the other end of the wrapping/bandages had unrolled. "Someone could get hurt with that unrolled... if I can just reach it... hmm..." Leaning forward, he undid some of the straps that deterred his movement. After that, he tried to flex an arm muscle, when he did, he felt pain. "Damn..." Then, sliding his legs off the bed, his feet touching the cold floor. Then testing to see if his legs can carry his weight, he got up.

Being 'numb' and unconscious for a day, his body's muscles have gone 'soft'. Thus when he tried to get up, he immediately fell to the floor. "Ouch ouch ouch..." The thud didn't seem loud enough to attract any attention. Reaching out for the one end of the bandages, he 'clawed' it to him ((Fingers out stretched and dragging whatever was in his grasp towards him)). Then slowly he climbed back into bed. "Ayay... This really is such a.. oro?" He saw a doctor walk in. She's pretty cute huh? he asked the Dragon in his mind. The Dragon didn't reply.

The Doctor's name is Kubaku, Ifuuki. She looks really young... (I don't know how young. If adult, Kenji won't stand a fighting chance to avoid her attacks... unless...). She made a check on the people around him, made a check on Daisuke and then, she approached his bedside.

Ifuuki approched Kenji's bed, a large smile on her face. "Kenji-san is it?" she asked checking his chart. "How are you feeling today?" Ifuuki did look quite young, though it betrayed her real age. Not waiting for an answer she continued. "I have a new drug for you. It should help with your pain." Pulling out an unmarked bottle, she filled a siringe and went to insert it into the IV.

The Dragon within Kenji seemed to have recognized her... or something in her seems recognizable. When Kenji was commenting on her cuteness, the Dragon didn't answer because he was wondering, where has he seen the face before. Definitely not on the streets or something... but somewhere... back in the past maybe?

The liquid from the unmarked syringe looked normal... 'felt' normal when it was going into his blood stream... but the Dragon 'felt' something... something else...
KENJI!!! it boomed in his mind, WHAT WAS HER NAME AGAIN?!?! Kenji, through his periphereal vision, looked at the name tag. Again, the Dragon boomed: I KNEW IT!!! KENJI!!! GET THAT THING OUT OF YOUR ARM, NOW!!!. Automatically, Kenji's right arm shot out and removed the needle that was inserted into his left arm.

Despite the bandages hindering his movement, he managed to roll off the bed and landed on a knee, watching Ifuuki. "Who are you? And what do you want?"

Ifuuki jumped back. Putting her hand on her hip she smirked. "I see HE recognised me. No matter, I doubt either of you willl be able to fight back now." She pulled out a scalpel and smiled viciously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:24 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"I heard that you allied yourself with an Hyuuga exile and attacked 3 konoha Gennin. Is this true?" Ra asked her sternly.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:02 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"I heard that you allied yourself with an Hyuuga exile and attacked 3 konoha Gennin. Is this true?" Ra asked her sternly.

"He was an exile?" Mai asked surprised. She blushed. "I..didn't know that. I'm sorry, I just can't stand by when one person is attacked by a group. It's not honorable." Biting her lip, she looked down. "I'm ready to accept any punishment I recieve. I just hope they realize what I was trying to do."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games