Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dillchip

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:55 pm
Hi, I'm dillchip. I also make music under the name Deep Embrace. I'm here to become a better role-player to make my activity on the forums/internet more enjoyable as a whole.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 am
Wow.. how old is this guild by now? I've been a member since I created my character I think, I just haven't been active before now.. it's not exactly easy to get around in this guild.. some more order would be in place.. if you ask me that is.

Anyways.. I'm thea leader of another RP guild.. well it's has always been an RP guild, just shifted from purpose to purpose, and now serves as a guild for Danish RPers.. because not all Danes feels comfortable with highly literate English RPs.

Anyways I'm Zhaky.. my prefered name around the internet, and I haven't met others by that name.. so I consider myself the one and only Zhaky.

I'm 20 years old and from Denmark, I play pen and paper roleplay in my sparetime.. at the time it's World of Darkness and Dungeons and Dragons 4, I run a WoD campaign myself.

I've often tried to find the best RP on gaia, but it seems that most RPers in Barton town, are munchkins.. all wanting to be the main characters of the story.. beating up everything and solving every puzzle with ease.. sometimes it even turns to poweremoting.. which I am highly against.

I joined this guild, hoping I could find others like me, who appreciate true RP.. where the story/plot of the game, becomes the ultimatum, and the players have detailed characters with both strengths and weaknesses, however that's not easy, due to the chaos.. but I'll hang around.. try posting here and there.. hoping it's the right places to post.

Well feel free to PM me if you have questions or comments to me, I consider myself an experienced RPer. If anyone needs a tutor.. I'm up for it.. I'll try and be pollite ^^  

Zhaky

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:14 am
The sticky that says Your Guide to the SDRP will tell you what every subforum is for. Some of the names of the subforums are self-explanatory. The Where To Post sticky further explains the Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 subforums. I wish we could change the order of the subforums so that related subforums are next to each other, but we can't. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:33 pm
Penden
The sticky that says Your Guide to the SDRP will tell you what every subforum is for. Some of the names of the subforums are self-explanatory. The Where To Post sticky further explains the Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 subforums. I wish we could change the order of the subforums so that related subforums are next to each other, but we can't. gonk

I know that you can't.. it's annoying.. but still with the guide thread.. I get confused.. it's not easy enough.. you have to spend a bund of time reading through those before you know how to navigate around.. and still you aren't quite sure what's what.. cause some topics seems to pop up here and there. Well anyways thanks for the answer smile  

Zhaky

tlc_angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Tasha. I just started on this site and so far I am enjoying it. I am a mother of three and this is what I like to do on my little free time to relax. I hope we all have fun. Oh and nice meeting you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:31 pm
Hello.
My name is Chris and I'm 15.
I have been in this guild for a while but have never posted in this sticky.
So, how is everyone doing?  

Xarich

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 pm
Hello. Just call me Drama. I love to role play and I love to help. biggrin If you ever need to talk about anything and need someone to listen, just pm me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:45 pm
Hi all, i'm a semi-active RPer...

I mainly dabble in fantasy/sci-fi/post-apocalyptic RPs, staying far from the slave and AU rps... unless the idea is an interesting one.

I'm a big fan of Square Enix, for the most part, Nippion Ichi Software, Level 5 games, Infinity Ward/Tryarch's Call of Duty series after 4. Big player of Fallout 3, Mass Effect, and i will often times play Halo... Yea, i'm an RPG Gamer, who is ok in FPSs... Often times i'm watching myself being killed more then anything in FPSs. Hence, my preferance of RPGs.

My main character, though he has many forms, is Dion Zeromus.

Yea... Ok, I think that should do.  

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0

darkwizardcatcher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:44 pm
Hello! I'm Merenwen of Rivendell.

I love RPing.
I'm a major fan of Lord of the Rings. Many of my other favord series are Harry Potter, Twilight (Yes, I am another Twi-hard), House of Night Series and I love to Rp about these series or anything fantasy related.

p.s. I love elves (and vampires!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:21 pm
My name is meghan, but you can call me meg. I am 17 and love to RP. I write books in my spare time and i am also currently writting a play. I am also a twilight fan ((We call em tw-erds where i live)) and i love to read.  

mellomeghan

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:36 am
Hi, I'm Mikki.

I'm an intermediate-advanced RPer, but there is always more to learn about writing. In the future, I plan to become a writer, and I already have many different stories that I am currently working on. Sometimes I go away from Gaia for a while at a time, but I am trying to stay more active (can't forget the loyal RP, now can we?). heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Hey I've been apart of this guild for a while, (inactive) ended up a year ago taking a break from Gaia. I love RPing which is why I assume everyone is here and want to get in to it again, but I am unsure of where to classify my self in the RPing ranks lol I guess I'll just try to join an RP, if anyone want to point a finger at one they think is good I'm all ears. xd happy to be apart of this community and I look forward to RPing with you all.

Black Dragin  

black dragin

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 am
Hi all. My name's discoqueen or disco as most call me now. I just joined today (Thanks Penden!), in hopes to find some decent roleplays to join, as Barton Town seems to have gone downhill. I had been talking to a friend in another roleplay and he suggested I joined this guild.

I'm an '04 Gaian. I had mostly joined to interact with my friends better, as most of them didn't check their email often enough. I can't exactly remember what got me into roleplaying; but I started back in 2005.

Going by what many would consider how I write, I'd be classified as semi-literate. Depending on how much I have to work with, my first post in any roleplay is usually my biggest with maybe 10 sentences. Then its like a rollercoaster after that.

I prefer to join the roleplays that are semi-lit. I get kind of intimidated by the roleplays where EVERYONE'S doing 2 to 3 paragraphs, and I'm talking like 6 sentences each. I don't mind roleplaying with someone who has just started; but if there are too many oneliners, I have to quit.

I'm really into any kind of semi-lit roleplays. My favorites would have to be Marauder Era Hogwarts roleplays. I do different kind of schools. I've done wars. I've done ones where you were stuck in a video game. I've done yaoi roleplays also. What I don't do is anything based off an anime. My favorite animes aren't that popular anymore, so I usually don't have any knowledge of the animes that people roleplay nowadays.

I'm a college student with too much free time on her hand, so a lot of my time has been spent here on Gaia, reading mangas, reading LFG, watching my favorite animes, and playing Runescape.

So yeah....I'm going to stop there. Can't wait to roleplay with everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:00 pm
Hey I was actually accepted here almost a week ago but I just opened a shop and haven't been able to do much else but I feel bad so here I am!
Ok so....
You can call me Cupcake or Cake-Chan whatever I don't really care >.<
My name's Brittany though.
I live in CA
I'm probably the only person here in their twenties XD
I've been on gaia through various accounts since 2004!
RP'ing is AWESOME!
Usually I do characters that are some part of my own personality taken to the max I guess you could say....
Bitchy chars
Bubbly chars
Scary chars
Shy chars
(bitchy and bubbly are my favorites tho)
I usually like doing J-rock rp's but they don't really exist much anymore.
School settings have become very interesting to me but i think they get kinda manotonus because noone really does a school....
just school aged chars
I'm just gonna come out and say that I am a HUGE
HUGE YAOI FAN!!
<3
I think that's about it...
HELLO ALL!

Bergamot Sprinkles

Chatty Smoker

Scouter Kai

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 pm
Glein
Nippion Ichi Software

Best. Game. Developer. Ever.

Sorry Couldn't help myself.

I hope everyone has fun in this guild. I've been in here about a year and a half and run my own game in the advanced forum, though i'm currently on a slowdown due to college gonk

Rawr~

Oh, I'm Kai, If you couldn't tell.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games