Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:23 am
dameon shifted to avoid getting hit by the dive, but as he was passing under endless, he aimed a punch for his belly with the hand that had chakra gathered into it. he then jumped for the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:30 am
Endless blocked the attack and shoved a kunai with a letter bomb attached into Dameon's hand.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:31 am
as the kunai came in, dameon sent a bolt of electricity through the kunai into endless' body.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:38 am
Endless felt the electricity and dropped the kunai. Endless shook his head and said, "Lets get ser-" Endless stopped talking as he dropped to his knees and passed out. The side effects of the jutsu had kicked in.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:45 am
he sits and then drags enfless to a medical place." uh..he needs help." he then walks away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:30 am
hellspawn~lucien
Spikelema
Many shards stick into spikelema who is still covered in a layer of sand blood begins to rn over the srards as spikelema dissapears and reappears behind Cyber Grabbing onto Cyber he causes the shards to stick into both of the really deep.
(( no offence that is autohitting. you grabbed onto him. you can't say that...anyways, i'll leave it alone.))
I did it because he could easily have used a replacement it was always open to have him do what he wants.  

Spikelema

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:36 am
Spikelema had been sitting on the bed in the hospital and saw Endless being brought in. "I will help him" Spikelema said looking at Dameon, Then flicking his eye towards his neck. Sniffing the air, "The seal on your neck? I smell wind....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:24 am
I woke up...my body covered with bandage.

"A sparring match isn't supposed to be that serious" a nurse said to me.

"Ahh well, we both enjoyed it and we both survived...that's what it's about isn't it?" I replied  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:55 am
Spikelema look over towards Cyber "Yeah and we don't hate each other for it. I am a medical ninja if his life was threatened I would have acted......" IF I didn't pass out first "So don't make such a big deal about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:16 am
"But come on! A suicide attack?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:52 am
"Well think of it from a ninja's perspective. I would either lose by myself or take out my oponent at the same time. The most logical choise in a real battle would be what I did."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:06 am
dameon stared at spike, there was a flash of evil in his eyes." yes wind had helped me out....so you used a suicide attack, just like endless......now look at him, in a hospital recovering from his injuries. it was a short battle, use his curse against him, by feeding him poisoned ramen, while he is distracted, impede the flow of chakra to his body, making him slower and weaker....fun stuff." he grinned." heh..." he began to walk away.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:11 am
dameon then turned around." so how was your mission?" truth be told dameon didn't really care, he was bored, his fight with endless was too easy. the wound on his hand was already beginning to heal. he grabbed a kunai then threw it at a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:55 am
"My mission involved travelling around the country and really nothing else. I studied on the way and learnt a few new techniques. Also my attack wasn't really suicide since my clan are medical ninja's and have a faster healing tendancy. You don't like me and in your opinion you wish you could fight me and 'acidentaly' kill me. It doesn't matter to me I have half a village trying to kill me elsewhere and I have almost died more times than you have punched."  

Spikelema

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:19 am
((I am Having a temporary break from Gaia, Sorry and When I come back I hope to try to resume things.)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff