Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:15 am
Really, a Clone Wars supplement? Sounds like it's at least worth checking out. But lets get a look at Scum and Villainy first.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:50 am
Like I said, Ral: we NEED Scum and Villany. Because Ral Roke and Cale Darksun ARE that kind of scum.
Not Johnny Malone though. He'll have to wait for Sloshed and Ornery, the Irishman Source Book.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:36 am
Hmm, I wonder if Star Wars is planning on shifting to focus on 4th ed rules, but it's unlikely, since Saga edition is really new. They should have waited longer for it, and made a 4th ed version.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:41 am
Saga edition is a prototype 4th edition. And honestly, I haven't found much to dislike about Saga at all. Maybe a few too little skills for scoundrel, but that's nitpicking. So far every supplement has been on target and worth getting, except Threats of the Galaxy. Unless you're a GM of coarse.

And yes my friend Darksun, we will be robbing from the rich and giving to us and the Trade Hunter once more with Scum and Villainy.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:05 am
You got more skills than the Jedi, dont you? That says something.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:26 am
Jedi get the least amount of skills actually. Probably because they get to use the force right away.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:30 am
They get the skill, not the powers. Powers requires the feat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:33 am
True but you know what I mean.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:49 pm
-bows-
Greets, everyone.

I'm currently playing Empire at War, and I was curious if anyone knows a site where I can get the walkthrough. i'm having trouble after the Kashyyk mission.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:35 pm
I don't know if they have one, but www.cheatplanet.com is usually somewhat apt in finding people to put up the walkthrough.

But you don't need that when you have so many people here who have beaten the game. Why do you keep losing? How are you being beaten?  

Jaden_Ordo

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:08 am
Well... After Kashyyyk, I try to take the planets-- Ryloth and Nal hutta, but the empire attacks either Korriban or Wayland with a fleet of 3 or more victory Star Destroyers, while my fleet is at Ryloth.

i'm not able to get to Atzerri because I need to push to Bothawui first, which is an Empire controlled Planet.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:23 pm
Man, am I epically bad at EaW. All RTS games are out to get me, it seems  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm
elvisnake
Man, am I epically bad at EaW. All RTS games are out to get me, it seems

Most RTS games I can do pretty well in. Warcraft and Rome: Total War, in particular (out of the RTS' I've played. And I'm aware Total War is actually a Turned-base). Strategy is usually one of my major redeeming features.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 pm
EaW isn't that hard though... Defense maybe, but offense is simple. Just build a fleet behind lines, attack, and win. Rebels just need to get mon cal frigates to blow the hell out of everyone, Imperials you just sit back with ISDs and the zann consoritum is pretty much godly with anything.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:46 pm
Yeah, the Consortium is the only faction I'm any good with.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games