Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:08 pm
Spiffeh-God
((Don't be picky? Tard, I have enough people who still have Gaia's to bing dis back if meh wanted to. And joo, need to post in OOC. Did you even read the rules?))

Well, sorry then, I'll just start over and wait to do this properly, ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:37 pm
((Don't get an attitude. And post in OOC!))

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:19 pm
((o.o I still wish this RP would still be alive...this RP is one of my favorites.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:01 pm
Spiffeh-God
((Don't get an attitude. And post in OOC!))

((ok, i will))  

twilight_animeprincess

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:02 pm
((Umm...to post in OCC you have to put (()), [], or {}. One of those would be OCC...yes yes, I am smart SOME of the time))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:05 pm
((uh... i did))  

twilight_animeprincess

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:32 pm
((>.< So yes... We are going to get some breath into the lungs of this RP? This is one of the best RPs I've been in so lets get it back up again, shall we? I'll start off then...))

Darknesds surrounded Reks as he blinked, still not able to see. He raised his hand to his face, feeling several bandages taped over his cheeks and on his chin. His hand slowly rose on his face, feeling the wounds... There was gause wrapped tightly over his eyes and around his head, tightly wound so thatit caused Reks to see nothing but darkness. He ran his fingers through his hair, sighing. What happened? He wondered to himself, rising slightly and wincing in pain. Even more bandages were wrapped over his shoulder blades and around his chest, were the black flame wings had crept from his flesh. Of corse. In a slightly fuzzy image, Reks remembered him going mad with the power of the demon he possesed, raging at a figure and then a ginormous bang, gale winds blowing leaves off trees and shrapnell and rocks breaking down the trunks of even the thickest trees. A worried voice came from infront of him, were there must be a doorway. Were am I? He asked himself, his head spinning and turning, trying to see the room. Who was that? He asked himself again, gropping for hthe bandages blocking his sight adn tearing them away from his eyes. His eyes squinted in the light, revealing the light blue hospital room he was in, seeing a frightened medical ninja standing by the door. He cast the medic a look, then gropped the back of his head, were there had been a sharp pain after he removed the bandages. He found a deep scratch there, he must have hit his head. He looked down at his right hand, which had remained motionless while he felt his surroundings, seeing it wrapped with even more bandages. The 1000 tigers... He thought, seeing it lying motionless next to him, barely feeling the pain from it.
Using his left hand for support, he slowly rose to a sitting possition, even though it was painfull.
"Sir, you shouldn't be moving, you're on strict bedrest!" The youngg medic yelped, seeing him move and ripping off his bandages. "And the bandages really should stay on! There needs to be constant pressure on the wound on the back of your head.." he said, checking his chart to see the wounds listed on the chart. "Your back wounds and fracture ribs shouldn't be held under much stress either." He said, trying to get Reks to lay back down in his tender bed.
"No thank you." Reks snarled, seeing his headband on a side table, feeling naked without it on. He snatched it up, examining it. "Any other serious wounds?" He asked, not being able to feel half his body. He probably had pain pills put into him while he was passed out.
"Your legs are fine, except for a minor sprained ankle, you have a lower back second degree burn, fracture ribs, wounded back and head..." he gulped. "And the most serious of all is your right hand and forearm. You recieved burn marks and several broken bones in your hand, and multiple cuts on your forearm." He concluded, snapping his chart bord shut.
"When can I get out of here?" Reks asked, hating hospitals after all.
"Not for a long time." The doctor said, not even bothering to consult his chart. "It'll take at least eight weeks for your broken bones to heal, and probably much longer for the other wounds to heal. The burns should heal, along with your ankle, by tomarrow."
Reks blinked. I've never heard of burns taking that long to heal before... He thought, sudenly a question occuring to him. "How long have I been in here for?" he asked.
"You've been in a fairly short comma for about a week." He answered easily, not having to consult his charts.
"Aww... Crap.." Reks murmered, falling back into his bed, wincing as hi head hit the pillow. He tied his headband over his eyes, the tight knot in the back applying pressure to the wound. The metal platecreated a small bridge over his nose, leaving him a small gap to see the ground, at least he could see his feet... "Hey doc..." Reks asked, closing his eyes. "If I can walk tomarrow, can I at least go home and rest there?"
The doctor turned, on his way out the door. "Possibly. I'll have to consult the Hokage and the other superiors..." He said, closing the door behind him, closing out the noises of the hallway, even though there were large windowsso that the hallway was still vissible.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:26 am
((dang! When you want to bring back an RP, you seriously can get the job done. And with a good storyline too! Now...lets see what kind of randomness Ic an do to my character.........ah screw it. I don't wanna think right now, especially it being christmas and all....damn...I made a LONG OCC.))

Sero opened his eyes to a quick shock and looked around. "What the..." He looked left and right with his eyes. Then a doctor came in. "Dear lord, he's awake!" The docter and a nurse came in. "Ugh...wha....who are you?" Sero rose and then felt a sharp pain in his left arm. He was bandaged his right forearm down, his knees down to his ankle, and a bit of bandage on his head. "God...what happened." The docter looked at him in astonishment. "Er...what?" The docter blinked and came back from his imagination. "Boy, you were injured to critical condition! The others were alright, except for Reks a bit, but you..." He scoffed. "You had internal bleeding, external bleeding, broken ribs, ankles, and legs! You even had a tree fallen on top of you. We all thought you were going to die...thank goodness for the Tsunade's healing. I could've sworn she had left Konoha after Naruto-sama took charge." He shook his head a bit. "Umm...Doc, how long have I been here?" The docter looked at him sternly. "Well, I'll tell you the same thing as I told Reks. You and he have been in a coma for about a week. Him, it was easy keeping him in normal condition, you? Who knows how many panic attacks nurses had everytime you went into critical condition." Sero gripped his hands a bit and winced at his right one. "And...how is everyone else?" The docter looked at him with a grin. "They are all still here, but in better condition than you and Reks. We insisted on letting them stay in the hospital a few more days." Sero looked down. "And-" He was cut off when the docter started speaking again. "You're wondering 'bout your arm?" Sero nodded. "Well, you have many fractures and broken bones in you arm there, and a few burn marks. Not as bad as Reks, but pretty bad. We had a very hard time handeling that hand right there." Sero kept looking down. "Now, you need your rest. Lay down and a nurse will check up on you regulary." The docter walked out with the two other nurses following. Sero took a quick look around then fell to his bed and then started to drift asleep.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:43 am
((Jeez, I guess it's my turn now?))
Sira leaned against the wall in the lobby of the hospital. He sighed, the nurses voice still echoing in his head like a song stuck in someone's head. "Visiting hours are over." He rubbed the back of his head, hand meeting a thin cut, just beginning to heal but blood still remaining. This was one of the many cuts riddled across his body, all of them were minor, save for a few long of deep ones. They were minor at least compared to Reks' and Sero's.
"Sir, we have to ask you to leave now."
"I'm not leaving until you let me see my friends." His reply was calm, but stubborn. Once again the nurse strode off, taking her place behind the counter. He had hoped that would have been enough to push her to let him in.
"Gah, stupid hospitals..." So, with nothing else to do but stand, wait and hope, Sira began to replay what happed in his head. The battle flashed through his mind, the red mist covering the area. He could almost pick up the disguisting scent from his memory alone. He watched for the second time as it receded back to the strange shinobi called Dokuto. There was Sero's lifeless body, Reks had attacked, then everything was blank.
"Excuse me."
Sira opened his eyes once again, his stare glazed. "Hmm?"
"You may see your friends now."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:41 pm
((-thumbs up- WOO! This RP is BACK..IN...BUISNESS!!!...sorry, I'm just really happy sweatdrop ))

Sero opened his eyes a bit, scanned the room, then gentilly sat up, with a slight groan of sharp pain in a few area's. He gentilly held his left hand on his righ shoulder blade. Man...what happened? I can't...can't remember anything except what the Docter just told me. He looked up quickly. What happened to that one dude...what was his name...Dokuto?  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:30 pm
Reks mummbled to himself, his eyes closed behind his headband blindfold. the television was on, the volume low, but Reks could still hear it. His hearing had hightened with his eyesight blocked out, considering he had to rely on his other senses, even if it had only been for a short period. I wonder if I'll get any visitors at all... He wondered to himself, hoping someone would come to see him. He wouldn't even mind if it would have been Diedra or Sasori, the ex-Akatski members..... Mabey even Fuyu would come.... He felt the back of his head, his hair slightly harder from the dried blood that had soaked into it. The tight knot kept pressure on the wound, just as the doctor ordered. He sighed and turned off the television. Mabey I should just sleep...

((Hahahaha.... I won... >.< I brought it back bishes!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:11 pm
((>P))

Sira stood from his place in the waiting room chair, following the medical-nin down the hallway to one of the rooms. He stepped through the doorway, his eyes resting upon the motionless body of Reks. "I'll leave you alone now." She said simply, closing the door and scurrying down the hall once more.
"How are you feeling?" He asked rather suddenly, sitting down in one of the three chairs beside the injured shinobi's bed. His eyes ran over the many injuries on Reks' arm's, leg's, and the blood trickling steadily from the back of his head. A pang of guilt struck him as he began to examine the minor scratches and burns sustained on his body.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:15 pm
Sero looked left and right. "I'm alright...I'm wanna' leave now." Sero got up, ignoring the pain in his back, and started to walk out of the hospital. He saw where Reks and Sira were and he walked in there. "Hey Sira, Reks. How you all doing?" Sero looked at Reks, to see he had the most injuries. He specifically looked at the bad arm. Man...I wonder how his arm got like that...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:29 pm
Reks sat up in his bed, feeling a warm, wet sensation trickling down his neck. "Crap... It started bleeding again..." He siad, hearing the two voices. They sound familiar... Wait... He thought, remebering who the voices were owned by. "Sira? Sero?" He said, the blood comming out anyway, pulling off the head band and blinking heavily in the sudden light. He grabbed a few of the bandage squares from his side table and held them to the back of his head. He grunted in a slight pain from his ribs and back, though they were awefully numb. "I'm feeling a bit better..." he replied to the questions, looking at his friends. Sero looked like he had sustained plenty of injuries, not so many as critical as Reks', but he didn't look like he should be out of his bed... Unless they had discharged him? He wasn't sure wether or not they did, but he was pretty certain Sira was good enough to leave, seeing only minor, some fading, cuts and small wounds. "How are you guys?"  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:56 pm
Sero shrugged. "Asside from some broken fingers, leg bones, arm bones and some rib bones, I'm pretty good. I'm able to get up...I'm about to leave though, this place is being a bit of a drag..." Sero looked out the window. "Anyways, I need to check the Uchiha place, make sure nobody ravaged it." Sero looked at Sira. "How you doing Sira? You look...a bit on the good side...aside from some scares."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff