Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:56 pm
Arage headed towards the door, jumping up and quickly climbing the wall to the glass window up above, sitting on the ledge. "Much better," he said, not wanting to be around anyone at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:59 pm
if we are all ready. (really long wedding speech i am definitely not gonna type out) Do you Necross take lola to be your companion in life, until both your souls shall disappear?
I do.
Do you Lady Lola take this beast of a man to be your companion in life until both your souls shall disappear?
*punches lesotho for the rude comment*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:01 pm
He stared down at Lola, trying to see if she was wearing the locket he gave her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:06 pm
get the prince!!! and his woman too!!!
*draws dagger and stabs one of them trying to keep the blood at a minimum on his suit* hey arage come get her and take her up to the top of the building. out of their reach!! hurry. *grabs and throws another rioteer at lesotho and more come in through the doors* damnit. this is gonna be tough.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:07 pm
"Flip that around, I'm not letting you die," he said, jumping down and landing on some, squishing their heads. He quickly turned lycan, roaring with rage as he swung his massive claws, killing anyone in his path.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:07 pm
looks around "whats going on?" she asked clutching the locket around her neck, she stepped back  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:12 pm
rioteers lola they dont approve of our marriage, but ill show them. Graaah Raaargh, RAAAAAH! *transforms into dark mode* ha ha you pesky people. arage move quickly and get lola up to the top of the building quickly. *watches arage climb up the skull with lola in hand* Dark Vines attack *watches as ropes of darkness wrapped around the rioteers and consumed them sending them to hell as more jumped on his back and he threw them off with ease* what no not yet. *loses dark power and falls to the floor* cant lose yet. more rioteers. *barely stands up and stabs 2 more rioteers before falling*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:14 pm
struggles "no, i have to help" looks at arage "please help him" she said with pleading eyes  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:17 pm
He set her on the window sill at the top of the Skull Place, jumping down and killing the riotters in his way. He bellowed with rage as one jabbed him with a dagger. He turned around, biting the man's head off, fending them off of Necross with his life. "DIE!" he yelled, the very Earth shaking as branches shot through the ground, stabbing through the riotters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:26 pm
*slowly gets on his knees* its time. SPIRIT EXTRACTION!!! *watches as the spirits rise from the rioteers and the bodies fall to the ground* do your job spirits... *watches as the spirits make a hologram type thing of robin in front of arage*
go to her, she is the one arage...
*gets up* thanks arage. one sec. hey les you got a spare healing potion on ya.
of course. here *throws the potion to necross*
*cathces it and offers it to arage* his are extra strength, guranteed to heal any wound real quick. wheres lola?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:29 pm
"up here!" she yelled waving her arms "someone help me down please"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
"up here!" she yelled waving her arms "someone help me down please"

He quickly climbed up, gently taking her in his arms and jumping to the ground, setting her on her feet in front of Necross. "Heh...old memories..." he said, smiling slightly. "And no thanks, don't need a potion....or love," he said, turning to the spirits.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:37 pm
oh man this is gonna have to get cleaned up... but back to the question lola. *bumps lesotho*
oh yes umm do you lola take necross to be your companion until both your souls shall disappear?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:39 pm
she smiles and looks at necross "I do"  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games