Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:13 pm
Nightbane watches the scene unfold. "What the hell?" He looks back at the new person and Tomoe. "GET BACK!!" What is going on? Juno...don't make me do it...don't make me do something we will both regret...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 pm
He hears someone yell get back so Joe gets back a little.  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:18 pm
"Get back? Juno's there!" she said, feeling a bit scared of what might be going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:20 pm
Looking at Tomoe, "I think Juno's....lost control....of what I don't know. Just get back." Nightbane looks at the concern in Tomoe's eyes and something sinks in him. Focus! NOW!!  

irishdawg69

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Joe clones himself and both aims at the one name Juno, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:23 pm
Tomoe frowns a bit. "He needs our help..." she says softly, backing up a bit, but looking extremly worried. "I don't understand what's happenening to him... but still..."  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:26 pm
Nightbane for once felt pity for someone. Usually all the people he had ever seen were his marks and those who just filled in space in the world. But now he saw someone concerned about another person and unable to do anything about it. Then Nightbane realized that it wasn't pity...it was something else...an undefined emotion in his vocabulary. Nightbane readjusted his focus on the battle and drew both his katanas, realizing this would be the first time he used them since he entered the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:29 pm
"If we have to shoot him we will."  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:33 pm
Tomoe notices Nightbane drawing out his Katanas. "Please, don't hurt him," Tomoe said with a lot of worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:36 pm
Internet's causing trouble for me guys >>; sorry if i take long to respond...)

The figure that is sitting crouched begins to show become more ilumminated by the moonlight, the snapping and cracking noises not ceasing to exist. At long last, the figure gets up, and shows it's true form:

A large silver haired monstroucity, with blood red eyes that have no shine nor iris , looking alive but lifeless at the same time. It's skin has turned to an dark ebony, and his face shows 2 large pairs of objects portruding from it: One has the shape of a long pincer, and one has a small tail-like thing, as an antenna. These 2 pairs are on the sides of each of his cheeks.

His mouth shows large and pointed teeth, his face bleeding from the transformation, showing grousome amounts of gore on his chin. His body seems to have transformed brutally, as his jacket has been torn to shreds from the large appendages from his arms, as long, thin, claws are there , and his hands show large pincers formed from the upper and lower parts of them, also showing the same type of dark pain as the rest of his body. The Chains of command seem to fit him exactly to his rippling muscles and "newly born" appendages. His legs seem to have suffered the same fate as his arms, and his feet seem to have broken from the insides of his shoes, showing claws on each of the legs to, making him taller than ever.

Behind him, shining with extreme power, is a large stinger, portruding from his lower spine. The stinger looks like an dark ebony figure with blood dripping from it.

At the sound of the "strangers" to it, Juno, or what is left of him, lifts his head to see them.

"... Get out of here.." he says, his voice hurting the ear with it's pitch.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:37 pm
"I don't want to but...I'm not gonna let him hurt you..." Nightbane turned his head away and was glad that his hood made sure not to show emotion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:39 pm
"Woah."  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:40 pm
She looks at the huge creature with wide eyes. "Ju..... Ju.......... Juno....?" she said, not believing what she was seeing. "Nightbane...... are....are you seeing... what.. I'm seeing?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:41 pm
(Sorry for crippling the rp so quickly, but i need to take a quick bath. Staying at a convention kinda makes you all sweaty and ok.. i won't say no more. Be right back like in 5-15 tops.  

AxelNekko

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:48 pm
(Ok. We'll be waiting.)

Nightbane just stares at it. He then sees that odd thing that's always hanging around Juno. Some kind of dove or something. Nightbane tries to get its attention but it seems to ignore him. Nightbane looks back at Tomoe and Joe. "Go back to the castle and get help. I'll try to find a way to help him."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games