Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:03 am
Picture yourself on a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
and she's gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers
that grow so incredibly high

Newspaper taxies appear on the shores
Waiting to take you away
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds
and you're gone

Picture yourself in a train in a station
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:12 am
Diana Vulpes
I thought things would be a lot less stressful for you, Kriss, with school getting out. sweatdrop You really need some time to just stop and smell the roses.
I know. You would think I should just fall out of it. I mean it is summer and basiclly I have all the time in the world to relax and get my spark back, but it just isn't going well. A month into it and I still feel drained and restless. It's like I just can't get my spirit back to do anything. Everything seems so forced. Hell I can't even put out one finished piece of art. Everything is just sketches or lineart. My writting is non existant. I can't even get my energy up to post in the rp I spent all that time creating. Well, I guess there is always tommorrow. Sadly it seems I've been saying that a lot lately.  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:19 am
Ah, I see what the problem is. o.o You have all this time on your hands and are trying to make the most of it, yet are having trouble finding inspiration. Know what you should do Kriss? Nothing. And I mean that, absolutely nothing. Spend and entire day being lazy and treating yourself, or even more than one day if needed. Read a good book, watch some TV, go see some movies, walk around town, visit with some friends or whatever. Just do anything other than something work related or one of your many projects.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:34 am
But that seems to be all I've been doing, being lazy. Outside of my animal chores, and few house chores I haven't really been doing anything eles. I mean I try but I don't seem to get anywhere and then I feel guilty for not doining anything. I feel like I'm just rotting away. It doesn't help that I feel somewhat discounected from an friends. My friends here have either moved, or I have lost touch with them since I left school down here. The friends I now hang out a lot with are all ones I see up at college which is seven hours away now. I don't even have any siblings to hang out with. Not that this bothers me really either. Just makes me feel like I should be ashamed that I don't interact enough or something. Gah, and I shouldn't have done that little lineart auction. It got autoed and now I actually have to do those bidding incentives. Not that it should be so bad but I have a hard time drawing.

Man all of this is just pittiful. Its so minut. It's not like I'm facing some horrible thing. Not like I'm working three jobs or suffering from some life threatening illness. crying  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:30 am
Krissim Klaw
But that seems to be all I've been doing, being lazy. Outside of my animal chores, and few house chores I haven't really been doing anything eles. I mean I try but I don't seem to get anywhere and then I feel guilty for not doining anything. I feel like I'm just rotting away. It doesn't help that I feel somewhat discounected from an friends. My friends here have either moved, or I have lost touch with them since I left school down here. The friends I now hang out a lot with are all ones I see up at college which is seven hours away now. I don't even have any siblings to hang out with. Not that this bothers me really either. Just makes me feel like I should be ashamed that I don't interact enough or something. Gah, and I shouldn't have done that little lineart auction. It got autoed and now I actually have to do those bidding incentives. Not that it should be so bad but I have a hard time drawing.

Man all of this is just pittiful. Its so minut. It's not like I'm facing some horrible thing. Not like I'm working three jobs or suffering from some life threatening illness. crying

You're allowed to feel sad, its okay. We all have diffrent things that effect us. I've learned that just because you're problem isn't life threatening, doesn't mean it's not supposed to effect you.

I mean, I'm not really there, but if you want to talk or if you feel lonely, you can always talk to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:00 pm
I am now completely jealous of my cousin. He's a much cooler, thinner, emotionally maturer (is that even a word?) person. I, on the other hand, have family issues coming out of all my bodily orfices (sp) and am FAT. With bad skin. And a bad personality. And a family FULL OF ALCOHOLICS. Oh joy.

GRIPEGRIPEBITCHBITCHWHINEWHINE. And I'm through.

See you in a couple weeks, people. I still miss you all. *sniffles a little* sad  

FogSage

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:24 am
I could scream. I really could. It takes everything just to make sure im not screeching at my mother.

I was having a lovely evening, i spent from 9:40 til 11:20 playing Video games with my sister and her husband. That was very nice, we hardly ever connect anymore. Then we went to get smokes and gas, and when we came home, we talked about schooling. Then, i came inside, ready to settle down to play some games online.

I look over to see Goliath. MY FERRET. ROAMING THE KITCHEN.

ROAMING. THE.KITCHEN!

I screamed, i picked him up. He whent limp, thinking, im sure, he did something horrable. I looked around, feeling like i'd just been smacked with something heavy. I took him emediately to his cage, and found exactly what i thought i'd find: An open door. I knew i hadn't shut that door when i left, and it occured to me that mom would most likely close it when she got home since thats the door we put him in. No.She was to lazy. She put his stuff, and him, on the second level. She didn't even check the door (even though she KNOWS its a rule to!) and came home to a ferret. Serching my house, i found:

He'd been on the counter.
He'd been upstairs (I knew this because he dragged my heaviest boot into the downstairs bathroom)
He'd been under the kitchen sink (POISIONS)
He'd been eating plastic, cat toys, eggs, won ton, and god only KNOWS what else.

I gave him some ferret lax, and i'll be waking up every two hours to check on him. first thing in the morning, he's going to the vet.

I knew something had to go wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:32 am
Aside from all that, I hope that Goliath is okay sad  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:41 am
if hes not, im never trusting anyone with my pets ever again. ._. he looks like hes okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:44 am
UglyCoyoteNG
if hes not, im never trusting anyone with my pets ever again. ._. he looks like hes okay.

That is good, but I'd still take him in if I were you. Stay up as late as you can with him to keep an eye on him. That's what I'd be doing in your situation. Let's hope he's as okay as he looks, and I'm sure he is  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:47 am
Yeah, well.. i hope he is. For moms sake. I'll ring her neck. GRR. neutral I'l lbe waking up every hour to check on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:57 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Yeah, well.. i hope he is. For moms sake. I'll ring her neck. GRR. neutral I'l lbe waking up every hour to check on him.

Good. Let us know how he is NG. I'm worried for you and for him  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:39 am
.:.yawns.:. it has been aproximetly... mm...1:12 min since i got home. Stil lwatching him, though his biggest problem seems to be trying to figure out a way to get comfortable on the keybored while i type. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:36 am
The poor ferret. If I was you, I'd never let him out of my sight. I'd wear him like a turban on my head. ^^ A TURBAN THAT BITES PEOPLE......now THERE'S an idea.  

FogSage

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games