Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:51 pm
Izara frowned.
Hita smiled triumphantly, then hugged Eddie, "Good, okay. Now why are you so sad?"
Izara rolled her eyes at her friend's nonsubtle ways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara frowned.
Hita smiled triumphantly, then hugged Eddie, "Good, okay. Now why are you so sad?"
Izara rolled her eyes at her friend's nonsubtle ways.
he shook his head. i cant...it makes me feel stupid.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 pm
Izara sighs then whispers the answer to Hita. Her friend pouts her lip, the bottom one jutting out. "Aw!" She started to tear up then she flung her arms around Eddie's neck. "I'm sorry!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:02 pm
eddie sighed, purposfully not looking at izara. he didnt want her to see him like this. it wasnt himself. it showed his bad side. his true self. he patted hita's back, telling her not to cry. its okay...you dont have to cry for me... he smiled calmly  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm
Hita spoke silently, she knew Izara could probably hear her, even if she had to read her thoughts, but she tried anyway. "I want to cry for you." She sniffed, "You shouldn't feel stupid, you didn't know."
Izara sighed, fully aware of both of their thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm
((brb gonna take a shower XD))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm
angel_eyes200
((brb gonna take a shower XD))

((alright, you go get clean!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita spoke silently, she knew Izara could probably hear her, even if she had to read her thoughts, but she tried anyway. "I want to cry for you." She sniffed, "You shouldn't feel stupid, you didn't know."
Izara sighed, fully aware of both of their thoughts.
eddie nodded, and gave hita a soft hug. thank you... thank yuo for crying for me... so..what they say is true. having a good cry does make you feel better...so..thank you for crying for me...  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm
((Frek gah dammit i thought i was being a good person.>_<"""""
i let someone borrow something expencive cuz i thought i could trust them, then they FREKKIN SELL IT scream !! gah dammit dammit dammit dammit. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm
((aw dude that sucks...I'm sorry sad ))
Hita nods, "You're welcome." She sniffs and wipes her eyes. She looks back at Izara. "Iz, next time, make sure you tell the boy that you're taken. You've been in this situation before. I would think that the pain that it caused you would teach you a lesson. I guess not."
Izara rolled her eyes then spoke softly, "Sorry mom."
Hita giggled, "That's more like it!"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 pm
Mitsuki dragged Saya by her collar through the gardens. "I told you! I told you!" Mitsuki hissed.

New Character: 3nodding

Name: Saya Otonashi
Likes: To go cause trouble, eat candy, and play the violin.
Dislikes: Leeks, people who are goody-two-shoes, and annoying people.
Bio: Saya is an Aristocrat from the Otonashi line, and successor of the throne. Saya has suffered amnesia and the only thing she remembers is that her parents were brutally murdered 9 years ago. Now she is hunting for the murderer and looking for her lost memories, trying to regain each piece, bit by bit. Saya is currently a part of the organization Chronos. Saya's ancestors also made a deal with Chronos and because of that, Chronos "owns her soul".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
((aw dude that sucks...I'm sorry sad ))
Hita nods, "You're welcome." She sniffs and wipes her eyes. She looks back at Izara. "Iz, next time, make sure you tell the boy that you're taken. You've been in this situation before. I would think that the pain that it caused you would teach you a lesson. I guess not."
Izara rolled her eyes then spoke softly, "Sorry mom."
Hita giggled, "That's more like it!"
eddie smiled, trying not to smirk, looking at the floor. they reminded him of something...something good that he liked to remeber, but couldnt really remeber. but it made him happy. thank you... echoed in his mind, having flashbacks of good times. he rarely had any of those.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki dragged Saya by her collar through the gardens. "I told you! I told you!" Mitsuki hissed.

New Character: 3nodding

Name: Saya Otonashi
Likes: To go cause trouble, eat candy, and play the violin.
Dislikes: Leeks, people who are goody-two-shoes, and annoying people.
Bio: Saya is an Aristocrat from the Otonashi line, and successor of the throne. Saya has suffered amnesia and the only thing she remembers is that her parents were brutally murdered 9 years ago. Now she is hunting for the murderer and looking for her lost memories, trying to regain each piece, bit by bit. Saya is currently a part of the organization Chronos. Saya's ancestors also made a deal with Chronos and because of that, Chronos "owns her soul".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OMG WOAH!!!! THATS FREKKIN COOL, RACY USED TO LOOK LIKE THAT THATS SOO COOL!! i dunno, i really like that picture XD

W88 A MINUTE, FREAK SHES ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE RACY!!!! NOOOO YOU CAN HAVE HER AROUND RACY. THEYRE TOOOOOO SIMILAR!!! scream

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm
((hey Misuzu!!))
Hita turned to Eddie, "So are you all better now?" She asked, with a blinding smile.
Izara couldn't help but smile with her. She adored this girl, no matter how much she would try to deny it.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
((hey Misuzu!!))
Hita turned to Eddie, "So are you all better now?" She asked, with a blinding smile.
Izara couldn't help but smile with her. She adored this girl, no matter how much she would try to deny it.
"mmhm." he said still starting blankly at the floor. then he looked up and smiled a not-so-stiff-smile. he was almost totally comfterble with this. but he was worried hed bee too much like..dare i say it....nate. XD  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games