Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:39 am
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

Thats good, I'm the one with the female problem. Why being intrested in the male breed. is so good for me. I tend to think of alot more male pics then female ^.^

I've never played DDR, but I know it's lure. I doubt if I had it around, and I was sick. I would beable to resist. I'd be paralized, and still be busting a finger on it ^^ I do some stuff I shouldn't when I get sick. Like Drink Pepsi. Moms all "You shouldn't be drinking that" I'm like "I needs it, it's the preciouse" I think I did say thoughs exsact words too ^.^ Twist my ankel, walk around. sleep on my arm all night, and wake up to it limp, laugh my head off, adn swing it around like a flail (I have too)
O.o that message is confusing... XD i hate wheb my arm or legs go to sleep :p

THis is beyound asleep. You can't even feel it. Takes a couple minets for the feeling to come back, the hole time I'm crackign up. It humors me to no end. I was laughing thinking about it. I tryed to force the feeling, but my arm started to burn. That tingly feeling really gets intence o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:42 am
Viraana
merf.. migrain X_X

To bad you didn't have some Murrr (forget how you spell it) It's an old Egyptian remidy I read about. An Incent, that cures headachs, and stuff. It's neat. My mate used it twice, and worked both times. (She gets the ones that never go away. and hurt like heck)  

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:44 am
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

Thats good, I'm the one with the female problem. Why being intrested in the male breed. is so good for me. I tend to think of alot more male pics then female ^.^

I've never played DDR, but I know it's lure. I doubt if I had it around, and I was sick. I would beable to resist. I'd be paralized, and still be busting a finger on it ^^ I do some stuff I shouldn't when I get sick. Like Drink Pepsi. Moms all "You shouldn't be drinking that" I'm like "I needs it, it's the preciouse" I think I did say thoughs exsact words too ^.^ Twist my ankel, walk around. sleep on my arm all night, and wake up to it limp, laugh my head off, adn swing it around like a flail (I have too)

THis is beyound asleep. You can't even feel it. Takes a couple minets for the feeling to come back, the hole time I'm crackign up. It humors me to no end. I was laughing thinking about it. I tryed to force the feeling, but my arm started to burn. That tingly feeling really gets intence o.O
i know just wat you mean! O_o sometimes my arm is a noodle in the morning..

and Ii get mirgrains so bad ill be in bed for the next 3 days X-x or week ;.;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:00 am
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

Need to find you some Myrrr, murrr.... were is that site?....

ah yes. Myrrh. I know incent form, it helps the headache and stuff, but gum aches, and back pains, and diarrhea, I'm thinking that would have to be aplied in a past form, or something. sadly, this sites pretty vague on the aplacation of the medicen

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:04 am
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku

Need to find you some Myrrr, murrr.... were is that site?....

ah yes. Myrrh. I know incent form, it helps the headache and stuff, but gum aches, and back pains, and diarrhea, I'm thinking that would have to be aplied in a past form, or something. sadly, this sites pretty vague on the aplacation of the medicen
drugs are good..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:07 am
Viraana
drugs are good..

your choice, I hate drugs. just me. (I knwo you mean medical)

Well, My Kenshin movies done downloading, and it's late hear. See ya laters. Hope you feel better soon

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:15 am
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
drugs are good..

Well, My Kenshin movies done downloading, and it's late hear. See ya laters. Hope you feel better soon
bye heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:13 am
hey all i am back and i will eat yall souls muhshshshs  

kogie_wolf

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:24 am
Good morning and stuff... *yawns* *sigh* Dooka. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:48 am
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
drugs are good..

bye heart

Haha. I thought you were talking about real drugs like pot and LSD for a second there. >.<  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:15 am
Fiice
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
drugs are good..

bye heart

Haha. I thought you were talking about real drugs like pot and LSD for a second there. >.<
nuu drug , drugs are bad o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:20 am
yes i agree they are bad and do no good for you  

kogie_wolf

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:23 am
uh huh 3nodding only good drugs are painkillers. heart and good ones to make people better.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:24 am
Viraana
uh huh 3nodding only good drugs are painkillers. heart and good ones to make people better.
yes painkillers are good but they can be bad as well. i wont go into how i know this i just to i think the only good drugs of any kind is whats used for headackes  

kogie_wolf

Crocina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:26 am
kogie_wolf
Viraana
yes painkillers are good but they can be bad as well. i wont go into how i know this i just to i think the only good drugs of any kind is whats used for headackes
sweatdrop some painkillers can be addicting o.o most painkillers dont work for me X_X only ones the cure my migrains are from the doctors X_x.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games