Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Perfect Aim Amy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:08 am
Rina follows them and thinks,"These two boys...so far...they've never been mean to me...not even once...so these are what friends are like..." she then smiles a little,ears twitch,tail wagging a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 pm
Rook:*lays on ground,laying down on a bunch of flowers,laughing a bit* Flowers!
Rez:*looks around,seeing a whole field of flowers* Wow...this is a lot of flowers...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Perfect Aim Amy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:34 pm
Rina walks on the flower field and looks around,then she sits down and starts playing with some of the flowers  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 pm
Rez:*looks at Rina,ears twitch*...Rina...you seem to love flowers dont you
Rook:*rolling around on flowers*
Rez:*sweatdrop* So does Rook...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm
Mitsuki wanders around and stumbles upon a flower field. She saw Rez and another boy. She walked near them and waved. "Hey you guys!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:29 am
Rez:*looks at Mitsuki* Oh hey,finally,there's people around here...you know,all me and Rook has found was Rina...
Rook:*sits up,a flower on his head*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:42 pm
xGOTx IRex
Rez:*looks at Mitsuki* Oh hey,finally,there's people around here...you know,all me and Rook has found was Rina...
Rook:*sits up,a flower on his head*

Mitsuki walked near them and sat down. "Really? Yeah, this place seems deserted most of the time. Nobody bothers to come here anymore." She looked at Rook and giggled. "There's a flower on your head," she said, pointing on top of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm
racysits in a tree , humming the tune of a song her parents and nico used to sing to her to calm her down. nate under the tree is picking at the grass.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm
Rook:Nah,i dont mind,i love flowers *ears twitch,tail wagging* =w=
Rez:Yeah...so where have you been for the past 2 or 3 days...we havent seen you walking around or anything  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm
xGOTx IRex
Rez:Yeah...so where have you been for the past 2 or 3 days...we havent seen you walking around or anything

"Uhm. You could say I was sleeping." Mitsuki shrugged and looked away. "I've been sleeping too much recently," she murmured softly. "I wonder why."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm
Misuzu0614
xGOTx IRex

"Uhm. You could say I was sleeping." Mitsuki shrugged and looked away. "I've been sleeping too much recently," she murmured softly. "I wonder why."
racy saw mitsuki in feild of flowers. actaully, it wasnt hard to find purple hair in a feild of yellow flowers. she ran to mitsuki, ditching nate who was sleeping now under the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
xGOTx IRex

racy saw mitsuki in feild of flowers. actaully, it wasnt hard to find purple hair in a feild of yellow flowers. she ran to mitsuki, ditching nate who was sleeping now under the tree.

Mitsuki saw Racy running towards her and waved. "Hey!" She called out.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
xGOTx IRex

Mitsuki saw Racy running towards her and waved. "Hey!" She called out.
"hi," she said as finally got there. "whats up?" she said panting lightly from the small run.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm
(i might g2g soon guys n_n night)  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 pm
Rez:*watches Mitsuki walk away*...
Rook:...*looks at Rez* whosdat?
Rez:Oh,one of my friends...  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games