Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaromiParanoia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:37 pm
Solemn Protector
Hi everyone

~*looks up*~ Hello >^^<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:38 pm
Solemn Protector
Hi everyone

Hey  

Skuger Moonclaw

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:40 pm
So how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:42 pm
Solemn Protector
So how is everyone?

Pretty well, thank you, and yourself?  

MaromiParanoia

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:42 pm
Solemn Protector
So how is everyone?

I'm good, I just posted a pic in the art area of gaia. Sort of hoping it will renew my love for the area. After al that flaming I had to see months ago.

how are you?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:45 pm
Sura Tokaniku

I'm good, I just posted a pic in the art area of gaia. Sort of hoping it will renew my love for the area. After al that flaming I had to see months ago.

how are you?

Viviya

I'm good, just enjoying my 1 day off from work during the weekdays. It doesn't help when I also flood my time with my Saturday job and math tutoring on Sundays.  

Solemn Protector

MaromiParanoia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:49 pm
Solemn Protector
Sura Tokaniku

how are you?

Viviya

I'm good, just enjoying my 1 day off from work during the weekdays. It doesn't help when I also flood my time with my Saturday job and math tutoring on Sundays.

eek Eep. You have a busy schedual, huh? That sucks... >^^<;;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:55 pm
Viviya
Solemn Protector
Sura Tokaniku

how are you?

Viviya

eek Eep. You have a busy schedual, huh? That sucks... >^^<;;

Well my girlfriend is very understanding and although it is a busy shedule, the outcome will be worth it. Once everything is said and doen Iwill be living only a few miles from her (right now there is a distance of 1,000+ miles between us) and I will be making between 35k-50k a year.  

Solemn Protector

MaromiParanoia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:57 pm
Solemn Protector
Well my girlfriend is very understanding and although it is a busy shedule, the outcome will be worth it. Once everything is said and doen Iwill be living only a few miles from her (right now there is a distance of 1,000+ miles between us) and I will be making between 35k-50k a year.

That's awesome that she's so understanding about it all >^^< You are very lucky, indeed...
I GTG, my time is up (yesh, I have a time limit online) so I'll TTYL!! bai! >^^<

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:58 pm
Viviya
Solemn Protector

That's awesome that she's so understanding about it all >^^< You are very lucky, indeed...
I GTG, my time is up (yesh, I have a time limit online) so I'll TTYL!! bai! >^^<

Have a nice night, bye  

Solemn Protector

MaromiParanoia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:08 pm
Solemn Protector
Viviya
Solemn Protector

Have a nice night, bye

bai  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:54 pm
anyfur around?  

Vashyyk

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:57 pm
Vashyyk
anyfur around?

Will be in a bit, have to eat soon  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:36 pm
~tiptoes in~ dont mind me. i may still be grounded, but i got 30 mins on the comp^^ ~is all proud of herself~

hi!!  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:37 pm
Audi Kitty
~tiptoes in~ dont mind me. i may still be grounded, but i got 30 mins on the comp^^ ~is all proud of herself~

hi!!

Hey sis!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games