Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 am
"fine" Talon said landing the helicopter on the master's office, or what was left of it and threw a match into the helicopter running and diving before it exploded  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 am
"lets go into town and steal some stuff from the houses or something and then we'll move on, how's that sound?"  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 am
User Image
Yuki got out of the shower and noticed Severus handnt moved. She thought he was still sleeping. She walked down the stairs and started making breakfast for them all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:42 am
-severus was mumbling in his sleep-a plague on you.......it makes them mad, it makes them hate.......close your eyes, accept your fate.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:31 pm
The Rookie Amy
Rina follows Rez,looking at him with a blank expression,wondering,"Why cant i remember where i met Rez before...could it have possibly been something bad?"

Rez:...*ears twitch* you really like looking at me dont you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Shiro wakes up from being comatose again. he walks down the stairs rubing his eyes on his sweater sleeve. he hears someone cooking and rushes down the stairs "PLEASE LET ME TAKE CARE OF IIIIIIIIIIIIT..." he trips and crashes at the bottom of the stairs.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:50 pm
red 14 the sniper
Shiro wakes up from being comatose again. he walks down the stairs rubing his eyes on his sweater sleeve. he hears someone cooking and rushes down the stairs "PLEASE LET ME TAKE CARE OF IIIIIIIIIIIIT..." he trips and crashes at the bottom of the stairs.

Shun woke up frfom his sleep and yawned. 'I stayed with Yuki again..' He thought as he got up and headed to the kitchen and started to cook. When he heard Shiro, he turned and blinked. "Ummm..Hi Shiro.?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:44 am
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
Rina follows Rez,looking at him with a blank expression,wondering,"Why cant i remember where i met Rez before...could it have possibly been something bad?"

Rez:...*ears twitch* you really like looking at me dont you

Rina's face turns red and she looks away,"I-Im sorry,it's just that...",she then looks at him,still blushing,"I...think i've met you before..."  

Perfect Aim Amy

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:39 pm
Shirotora sits up rubbing the back of his head "o-owy..." his ears twitch when he relizes someone says his name. he looks up to shun "Shun san....whats up?" He stands up quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm
red 14 the sniper
Shirotora sits up rubbing the back of his head "o-owy..." his ears twitch when he relizes someone says his name. he looks up to shun "Shun san....whats up?" He stands up quickly

"Um, I'm good. You want some breakfast?" He asked as he showed Shiro the eggs he was making.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Shiro rushes over "here let me take care of it, i'm a slave after all"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm
Shun looked at Shiro and smiled then ruffled his hair lightly. "So am I Shiro. I'll do it. Can you toast the bed for me though?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 pm
Shiro nods "okay" he runs over to the bread and grabs a bag then runs to the toaster. he starts to toast them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 pm
When Shun finishes the eggs, he placed them on a plate then goes to get some orange juice and pours himself and Shiro a glass. "How's the toast coming?" He asked as he got some butter.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 pm
Mitsuki sat on the sidewalk, contemplating. Her eyes were closed and she saw her entire life flash in front of her. It was like reminiscing, except she was reliving each and every one of her memories.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games