Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:31 pm
Kayariy
Safire
Highlord_Demon
Kay said you guys were the ones who helped my egg hatch so thank you blaugh
no problem. take good care of her.

Safire means the dragon, by the way
yes i did.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 pm
Safire
Kayariy
Safire
Highlord_Demon
Kay said you guys were the ones who helped my egg hatch so thank you blaugh
no problem. take good care of her.

Safire means the dragon, by the way
yes i did.

grr...... the little eggies are tormenting me.....  

Kayariy

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 pm
okay someone else is making a scroll /sigh, if youll stick the eggies under "Kayariy's friend" I'll walk them
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:06 pm
i snatched a new one. xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:14 pm
Safire
i snatched a new one. xd

grats!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~*~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^all dragons on the left of the "~*~" are mine, and all dragons on the right of the "~*~" are my mom's.^
My scroll and My mom's scroll

~Dragoness

Harley Q-Kyla

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 pm
Harley Q-Kyla
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~*~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^all dragons on the left of the "~*~" are mine, and all dragons on the right of the "~*~" are my mom's.^

~Dragoness
you got a chicken! lucky!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:28 pm
I'm going on vacation this week, till the 16th.
If people could click my hatchlings so they don't die, that would ba amazing!
Thanks, and bye ^^  

KaySabaku

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:32 pm
Harley Q-Kyla

~Dragoness

Look who I spy! eek Nice to see you here! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:29 pm
Kayariy
okay someone else is making a scroll /sigh, if youll stick the eggies under "Kayariy's friend" I'll walk them
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not a problem, Kaya! Is this another friend? Think I'll label it as "Friends of Kayariy Society." rofl Always glad to help out fellow dragon parents! 3nodding biggrin

KaySabaku
I'm going on vacation this week, till the 16th.
If people could click my hatchlings so they don't die, that would ba amazing!
Thanks, and bye ^^

Thanks for the notice, Kay! Have fun! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:34 pm
Highlord_Demon
got a new egg..kay seemed shocke di got this one

Hi, Demon! Welcome to the guild! Taking the egg to the Incubator! biggrin

Harley Q-Kyla

~Dragoness

Glad to have both you and your mom and all your babies here with us! Adding them to the Incubator! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:01 pm
Yes, at this point I think it IS "Friends of Kaya Society"
/sigh, and the new person's GIRLFRIEND might get eggs too  

Kayariy

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:19 pm
Good lord where have all these dragons come from? confused xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:25 pm
actions for eggs are down. it won't let me hide my soft egg...  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:08 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Good lord where have all these dragons come from? confused xp

they come from my friends who are getting dragons and begging me to help care for them because they don't have access to forums  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games