Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 pm
"Sure you aren't....." Patrick replied nuzzling Judith at the neck.

--

"Did I?" Koko smirked carefully wrapping the flute and placing it in the bag. She pointed a couple various plain black luggage bags at the edge of the bed. "Not that you probably have too much....but you're welcome to use one."

"I'll try to pack light," she said knowing that haste was an important part of their escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:35 pm
"thanks"
He got his clothes together and rooted out his pocket watch, pocketing it and attaching the chain as usual. once he'd packed the clothes he'd been given (and his DS) he'd done.
"I feel like a hobo. this everything in the world i own" he said with a somewhat surprised laugh at the realisation. "Y'know i used to be pretty rich once upon a time." he sighed. "oh well no point in complaining"

[hmm i was just thinking: Drake, who thinks of himself english moved over to america and is now moving back to a place that's familiar to him. And Aridas, who thinks himself American has also moved back, but it's new to him. Trying to visualise their accents alone is confusing me XD
Also made me think - Aridas was around at the war of independance, and probably have fought on the american side.
oh heck, and drake was in england over the civil war. hmm i wonder if he'd have been a royalist or parlimentarian?
Argh the histry geek in me is having a meltdown -help! lol whee ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 pm
((lol....stop thinking so much.....lol))

Koko patted him on the cheek and smiled. "Missing the life of luxury?" she asked. She glanced down at the bag. "And not everything you own is in there." She smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 pm
[can't help it whee lol]

Drake smirked.
"the man-soap's all soggy and gooey, and don't think it'll travel well."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 pm
"That's not what I meant," Koko giggled giving him a hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:55 pm
he smiled and linked his arms around her waits pulling her close to him.
"I technically don't legally own you until we're married." he corrected with a smirk as he teased her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:02 pm
Koko cuddled against his torso. The idea of them being married made her feel giddy....even though in her mind it was too soon to thing about things. "Technically....plus I couldn't fit" she said smiling. "Also.....Buster could fit in there, for the moment, but I doubt he would like it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:06 pm
"you can't be mean to buster, he's my favourite." Drake made a mock-pout. "aside form Bly of course. and i'm sure with a little creativity i could stuff you in there."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 pm
Koko gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm sure that would go over well for you," she replied rolling her eyes. "Don't even try it." Her eyes shined playfully as if it were a dare.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:14 pm
Drake laughed and playfully grabbed her wrist and then swept her of her feet and over his shoudler.
"in you go!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:21 pm
Koko gasped and let out a playful laugh. "What do you think you're doing?!" she pleaded-her hair flew over her face like a black veil. "Put me down!" She was little laughing and squirmed a little as she held onto the back of his shirt.

--

Patrick looked to Judith as they could hear the commotion. He smiled and shook his head. "Sound like their having fun," he laugh running his hand up Judith's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 pm
Instead of flopping her on top of an empty bag on the bed, like he intended to (thsi plan marred by her holding his shirt) he instead started spinning them both aroudn in circles.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:32 pm
"Now you're the one being mean," Koko said as she let out with one hand to pull back her hair. She closed her eyes to keep from getting dizzy too quickly. "What do I have to do to get you to stop?" she pleaded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:34 pm
"i dunno, surprise me." Drake grinned, feeling pretty dizzy himself, but not stopping.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 pm
Koko whined as the spin did not stop. It was difficult to think of something when the blood was going to her head. "If......" she sighed. She paused trying to think of something.....anything. "I can't think think under these conditions," she pleaded and released his shirt from her other hand in defeat.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games