Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:52 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Sorting Hat

Kungfudemoness
User Image

null

null

null

I don't tell you what to say
I don't tell you what to do
So just let me be myself
That's all I ask of you

Ayaka was so excited it was finally her time to go to Hogwarts! Even Hikaru and Remi showed to send her off to her first day. She quite enjoyed the train ride so much so she was hardly even in the compartment. Time flies when you're having fun because soon she had to get changed into her uniform and join the first year as they got wished to some boats. She was pretty sure she spotted a mermaid! She was super anxious when they entered the Great Hall. Oh it was so pretty! Hikaru's description didn't do it justice! She peeked around others to watch as others went up and got sorted. By the time her name she knew which table was which. Excited she half skipped to the stool. She wanted Ravenclaw like her brother, start a family tradition. But she be pleased to be anywhere!

SOCIAL She loves people and loves to chat, she is at ease with others. She has no issues with crowds, it just more people to possibly interact with. Even is she gets a case foot in mouth, she just moves on in the conversation or finds a new one
RELAXED Not much gets to her, while she gets excited and depressed, they are pretty tempered. She very even-keel.
FOCUSED She sets her mind to things until they are done. She can remain on task for hours before needing to do something else.
COMPASSIONATE To her everything is cute. she doesn't like to see anything in pain or hurt. She hates it when people kill spiders and bugs. She has a soft spot for everything and everyone.
CREATIVE She loves to draw and make things and likes to find new ways to do things.
SMART She learns things pretty quickly and retains the knowledge well. At home she loves the educational muggle television

I'm young and I love to be young
And I'm free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want
To say and do whatever I please

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Ravenclaw, eh? Well, some traditions are better than others
You're certainly bright enough for it
A keen mind, and a curious nature
Yes, alright, then, better be

Ravenclaw!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:57 pm

The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? In front of everyone
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? This nice hat and a teacher
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Being sorted
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I just want to sit down somewhere

Finley was nervous to be here. He'd only recently gotten used to life with Chad, but now he was back to feeling alone around a mass of people. Admittedly, this time it was in a castle with lots of space and maybe, just maybe, somewhere isolated enough he could trumpet without annoying people. He sighed softly, glancing around at the other kids. Some of them shared his nervous headspace, but so many of them were bouncing-in-place excited. Maybe he should've asked Chad more questions about this place.... Which, he realized pitifully, the man wouldn't have been able to answer. Fin bit his lip, looking around at the older students. That was something he shouldn't have done, given his name was first (or maybe second, he wasn't paying attention) on the lady's list. Good. He walked to the front, keeping his head down so he could just, what, wear that hat until he could sit and hide in the crowd.

Getting to the front, the boy sat on the stool, taking another look at the groups of people before his vision was obscured by the hat. 'Please, Mister Hat, sort me quick so I'm not in the middle anymore. Someone else'll probably appreciate it, but not me.'

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ:
                                                  Above all, Finley is a kind and loving soul. He has a deep affection for animals, plants, and people, especially those that seem sick or hurt. He wears his heart on his sleeve and openly shows affection to any and all.

xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
                                                  Finley loves exploring the world around him. Be it to the local store or on a nature hike, he's more than excited to tag along.

xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
                                                  Finley loves to learn all about everything. He asks a lot of questions and gets himself into trouble by trying to squeak past rules to investigate the world.

xxxxxSᴀᴠᴀɴᴛ:
                                                  Finley has always had exceptional skill with music, especially instruments. He loves music in all forms, but has extra grace with jazz.

xxxxxRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ:
                                                  Finley doesn't talk much, as he's realized talking doesn't tend to help him. He prefers to communicate through his music or sideways glances.

xxxxxNɪɢʜᴛ Oᴡʟ:
                                                  Finley absolutely detests mornings. He is significantly more happy and relaxed in the evenings, compared to his bitter, angry morning self. He often has trouble falling asleep, simply because he loves the night.

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Oh, not to worry, child
I know just what to do with you

Ravenclaw!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:59 pm

The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sorting Hat
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is exciting!

Cicero was incredibly excited about this. He was finally away from home, and surely he'd make some lovely friends. He looked around at his fellow first years, wondering who would be sorted into his house. He also remembered his father's warning that they'd only let him back home if he sorted into Slytherin... but that didn't matter right now. He straightened his tie and grinned, thinking he was glad he at least looked nice. His mum had even bought him nice new shoes for school, which was quite lovely. When he realized the professor, Miss Harlowe, was going in alphabetical order, he was excited. That meant he was close to the front, and very soon would know his house. Would he follow in his father's footsteps as a Slytherin, or would he carve out his own fate in a different house? It was all so wild.

Shortly, his own name was called, so Cicero walked quickly to the front. He sent an excited grin up toward the Professor, then sat down as the hat sunk over his eyes. 'Hello, Sir! My father thinks you should put me in Slytherin, but I want the house best for me, if you don't mind. I'm sure you're quite busy tonight, so just whatever you think is good.'

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxGᴇɴᴛʟᴇ:
                                                      Cicero is incredibly gentle with everything around, from nature to people to inanimate objects. He seldom breaks items and feels immense guilt whenever he damages things. Unfortunately, the downside means he's rather tender and can't handle insults well.

xxxxxDʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ:
                                                      Cicero is often living within the confines of his own imagination. He tends to drift off into daydreams, especially when he gets bored. He also has high hopes for himself, despite his parents' thoughts of him.

xxxxxAʀᴛɪsᴛɪᴄ:
                                                      Cicero sees the world through artistic eyes. His vivid imagination helps fuel his artwork, and he's pretty good at expressing it. He likes to practice whichever styles he learns about.

xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
                                                      Cicero is fiercely loyal to his ideals and thoughts. He was raised a very specific way, and it sharply affects his thoughts. Luckily, his loyalty carries over to people, who he will happily defend.

xxxxxSᴏꜰᴛ-Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ:
                                                      Cicero tends to be quiet, though that's partly from being in his dreams all day. He doesn't often speak upon his own behalf, and when he does, it's only because someone else is telling him to do so.

xxxxxGᴜʟʟɪʙʟᴇ:
                                                      Cicero deeply trusts people, so he can't fathom that people would ever lie to him. It's one of the ways his parents manipulated him since he was a baby. Now he genuinely believes everything people tell him, because people can't be bad..... right?

Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. Sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴇ?
Lɪɢʜᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɢɴɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪx ʏᴏᴜ

Slytherin? Oh, no, my dear child
A house is about more than tradition and lineages you know
No, I think you're better suited for a warmer place
You'll fit in quite well in

Hufflepuff!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:04 pm

The Sorting Hat

Miss GryffindorK
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall, Front and Center
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Sorting Hat
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting!
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is so cool!

Ophelia was super excited. She finally got to join her big brother, Irvine, at Hogwarts. Plus, she got to have school in a freaking castle! There were so many places just waiting to be explored! She was bouncing on the balls of her feet, just ready to be in the spotlight for a few moments while she got sorted. Maybe she'd be a Ravenclaw like Irvine? But she felt more drawn to the house of the brave and daring. Man, now she just hoped she was a Gryffindor. As soon as her name was called, Phia hurried up to the front and sat down, practically vibrating with excitement.

'Alright, let's do this! I'm so excited, Hat. So pick fast, I don't think I can handle waiting!'

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxHᴇᴀᴅsᴛʀᴏɴɢ:
                                                                Ophelia isn't exactly the type to step aside or stand down. She'll fight for what she believes is write and seldom change her mind on subjects important to her.

xxxxxHᴏɴᴇsᴛ:
                                                                With her thoughts and feelings, Ophelia is candid. She doesn't mind laying it all on the line when needed, including her thoughts and opinions on others. Unfortunately, she rarely filters these thoughts out.

xxxxxWɪʟᴅ:
                                                                Between her crazy amounts of energy and her expansive imagination, Ophelia has always let herself run wild. She seldom tries to hold herself back from doing whatever it is her heart desires.

xxxxxDᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ:
                                                                Ophelia is a brazen mix of ambitious and proud enough to push herself toward any and all goals she may decide for herself. She can push herself to her limit and beyond, all with a proud smile on her face.

xxxxxCʀᴀꜰᴛʏ:
                                                                Ophelia is good at quick thinking and coming up with solutions to whatever problem she encounters. Sometimes her solutions are a bit... off the wall, but she usually comes up with successes, if not in the way she expected.

xxxxxHᴇʟᴘꜰᴜʟ:
                                                                Ophelia never has a problem lending a helping hand. She likes to make sure people aren't in need, occasionally at her own personal expense. She does whatever she can to be of good assistance when needed.

Hᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴀɪʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Cᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛ ᴍᴇ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴀʏ "ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs", ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ꜰᴇᴀʀ!
          Oʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴠᴀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ... ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ.
          Oɴᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. Wʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴏ?
          Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴏ I ᴡᴀs, ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.

I admire your enthusiasm, dear girl
Though perhaps a bit of patience, hm?
No? Well, alright then, suppose that makes it

Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:08 pm

The Sorting Hat

OliMcD
User Image xxIt's my life
xxand it's now or never
xxI ain't gonna live forever
xxI just wanna live while I'm alive

J E Tx C A M E R O Nx V A Nx A S T E N
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

This hall was absolutely wonderful. The enchanted ceiling, the candles, the talking hat were all breathtaking, even when aunt Chels had given Jet a pretty good idea of what to expect. It was one thing to listen to her go on and on about Hogwarts, and another thing to actually experience it. Goosebumps lined the young boy's arms and his eyes nearly spilled over as his emotions almost got the best of him. All his life, Jet had longed for something extraordinary to happen, and here he was standing in a magical castle about to be sorted by a talking hat into an instant family of like-minded witches and wizards. It was no wonder he had barely been able to speak a coherent sentence since stepping through the barrier onto platform nine and three-quarters. He wondered if it amused the other kids from more magically established families to see him so dumbstruck, but it seemed absurd to him to think that they were anything but in complete amazement.

Waiting through the list of first years was torture. Alphabetical order was one of Jet's great nemeses; he had seriously considered legally removing the "Van" from his last name. It seemed almost cruel that the second part started with an A, and convincing his teachers that "Van" was just a middle name had never worked. Still, the wonder in the room was enough to keep Jet's mind occupied as he did what Van Astens did well: wait. He had been staring so intently at the hat for at least twenty seconds trying to figure out how it had a conscience of its own when he realized people were looking at him. It registered then that his name had in fact been called, and the nerves came all at once. Carefully but trying not to move too slow, Jet made his way up to the stool. He sat upon it, and as the hat was placed on his head he tried not to be too alarmed. He didn't want to offend the hat, but come on, it was a talking hat. And it was about to be on his head. And make a judgement about him that would stand throughout and make a difference in the rest of his education. 'No big deal, huh?'

Chelsea had raved on about Gryffindor and how it was the best house, but Jet knew she was biased. He really wasn't sure where he fit in. To be honest, he wasn't even sure about who he was. Gryffindor did sound cool, what with the bravery and valor and whatnot. The loyalty and kindness of Hufflepuff were also selling points for him. Jet was hard working and did well in school, but he wasn't sure it was smarts as much as determination that helped him do well, so Ravenclaw was just a possibility. He felt ambitious enough for Slytherin, but ambitious for what, he couldn't say. It was up to the hat, and Jet was eager to hear his verdict. Perhaps it would give him a clue to who he really was at heart. 'Uh, hi,' was all he could come up with to greet the hat. 'You know what you're doing, I suppose. It's um, nice to meet you?'

OOC:
■ OPEN New experiences are the sprinkles on the sundae of Jet's perception of life. Not only will he always be open to trying some fun new hobby, going somewhere he's never been, or ordering the most exotic thing on the menu, but he puts effort into not being rigid in his morals and beliefs. He thinks it can be dangerous to be set in his ways, and wants to consider different perspectives and reasons for doing things. New information is always available, and can affect his opinions in many ways.
■ BRAVE While not quite a daredevil, Jet will not back down if there is a threat to him or someone he loves. He might experience fear at times, but courage in spite of that fear helps Jet to be unwavering in his resolve to protect and defend his own. He feels a sense of responsibility for doing what's right or what he thinks is right, even if it is risky.
■ FRIENDLY Jet will try to make friends with almost anyone. A general rule of thumb is that he will like a person until they give him good reason not to. He appreciates different personality types and how they interact, and he likes having friends. Jet particularly enjoys when someone has a good sense of humor or knows how to have a bit of fun, but quieter type people are important to him too.
■ EFFICIENT Self motivation and a good work ethic combine with grit and urgency to get things done. Jet will make a list of what he needs to do, and speedily work to accomplish it. This can sometimes hinder his ability to chill out and notice what's going on around him, but when he's hyperfocused on the task at hand, it can also help him to succeed.
■ UNFILTERED Things just come out of Jet's mouth in the wrong way sometimes. Other times, he acts on impulse and unintentionally creates a mess. This is usually because he's moving too quickly and just doesn't slow down to think. He would do well to remind himself to just take a minute, process, and plan.
Username

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

I do always appreciate the polite ones
And you've certainly thought this through, hm?
I think, for you, the best fit'll be

Gryffindor!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:10 pm

The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
User Image
Maxwell Elias Heulwen
Unsorted First Year
Eleven Year Old Half-blood Adopted

Location : Great Hall - Sorting (2047)

Max was so excited, he got to go off to Hogwarts. Took the train and got a boat ride across the lake. That was definitely the highlight, that and his friends. There was nothing better then being with Finley and Reggie, and even Eion who arrived a year before. Max had tried his best to see the squid that was said to be in the lake along the way. Though there had been no such luck for him. He’d keep trying throughout the year that was sure.

Standing in the great hall, Max was among his friends. All of which had gone ahead of him. Finley first, Reggie soon after. It made him wonder where he’d end up. If perhaps he’d head up with any of them. Eion had been sorted into Ravenclaw a year prior. Max knew his family had all been Hufflepuff. Nani had been while she was at school. Though he wasn’t sure if he’d fit completely into his adoptive family’s house.

Pushing his thoughts aside, Max waited for Heulwen to be called. Maxwell Heulwen was a name he was now used to and fond of. He had something now. It was worth the small extension of wait time from G to H. So, when his name did come around, he made his way up and took a seat on the stool.
                                                  ‘Okay, I’m ready. Where’s it going to be?’

Company : Friends & Classmates

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ COURAGEOUS I have a large interest in adventure and exploring. If there’s something to be found I’m going to find it hopefully at some point. I like to try new things even if I’m not sure about doing them. I try my best to be brave most of the time. I don’t let my fears or doubts stop me. In fact, I hardly ever have doubts. You can’t live life if you’re letting your mind stop you.
                                                      ■ LIVELY I have a lot of energy. I’m always active and on the move. I’d never pass up an adventure. I like to be doing something, anything that keeps me busy really. I’m also very outgoing with others. I tend to enjoy socializing, being around others and just having a good time. Adventures are always good fun with friends. With a positive attitude and some company, you can’t go wrong.
                                                      ■ EASY-GOING Despite being so lively with a lot of get up and go, I’m actually pretty mellow. I’m not really in a hurry all the time even with all that energy. I just like to do stuff. When it comes to others I’m pretty understanding, and I don’t push for answers. I’m not at all the type that gets angry easily. I tend to just relax when it comes to things that would otherwise cause someone to freak out or worry.
                                                      ■ LOYAL I’m a loyal friend to those I’m friends with. There when you need me at anytime really. I try to be what I want from other people. I tried to be there for others at the orphanage while I was there. Today, I try to be there for my family and friends, and for those younger than me. I’m rather dependable and naturally good at keeping secrets. You can count on me.
                                                      ■ DECISIVE Quick at making decisions I get pretty stuck on the decisions I make. I can be stubborn and rather determined to do what I want. They may not always be the smartest decisions, but at least I can say they are mine. I stick with my decisions most of the time. I’m not easily influenced by others but am willing to listen. I can be flexible even if I like to stick to my own plans, it just takes some persuading. Give me a good point and I’ll be open to a change of plans.
                                                      ■ CONSCIENTIOUS With my decisions I like to do the right thing. I have a high moral compass. I try really hard to take the high road, even if sometimes I don’t know what that is. When given something to do I tend to work really hard to do it right. Sometimes I mess up, but I’ll make up for it in the end. I just need to work on my focus because I have a short attention span when it comes to lectures. Listening to someone talk only works for so long before it gets dull.

Ready, eh? Well, you seem quite sure of that
I think you'll find yourself right at home in

Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:24 pm

The Sorting Hat

murruelecreuset
User Image
Neil Marcas Kemp
Unsorted First Year
Eleven Year Old Pureblood

Location : Great Hall - Sorting (2047)

Neil had been relatively quite on the way to Hogwarts. He’d found himself a spot on the train and took up a book to pass the time. He didn’t mind his quiet time even if he didn’t have the compartment to himself. His father had said the fun would start when he got to the castle. Though he wondered how. With time he was sure things would come to some kind of understanding.

Reaching Hogsmeade, Neil didn’t mind the boat ride although it wasn’t really his thing. Following the crowd of his classmates, he found himself in the great hall. Stopping in the center he looked to all the other students at their house tables. Soon he’d be among them. His mother had told him not to sweat the sorting which he found funny since he wasn’t the least bit nervous. It was just a hat, a hat that would give him his place for the next seven years.

Neil watched as one student went up after another until finally Kemp was called. Taking a deep breath, he walked towards the stool. Both his parents were Ravenclaws and if he was anything like them that’s where he’d end up. With that in mind, Neil took a seat and waited for the hat to place him. He was ready for wherever he was going to be placed.

Company : Other First Years

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ INTELLECTUAL Neil has always been very smart. Catching on to things and figuring things out relatively quick. His mind is constantly analysing any given situation. He’s always thinking from different angles trying to figure out the best-case scenario. If he screws something up, he’s quick to learn from it and figure out a new approach. Even if he doesn’t know quite what to do, he's willing to figure out the answers to get to a solution.
                                                      ■ STUDIOUS When Neil doesn’t know something, you’ll be sure to find him looking towards an answer. If he can’t find it in the world around him, he’ll be sure to find it through books. Reading and absorbing what he’s read is just one of the ways he works through his problems. Neil has a desire to learn all he can and by studying and focusing on academics he can do just that. He’ll be sure to put his all into his studies regardless of the subject.
                                                      ■ DETERMINED In fact, Neil studies so hard that one could say he’s determined to get high grades. It’s not just his marks that matter to him. If he gets stuck on something, he’ll work through it on an extremely high level. His driving determination makes it hard for him to stop or even take a break. Becoming so hyper focused on needing to figure things out or in some cases to just get things done.
                                                      ■ OPEN-MINDED Despite Neil’s seemingly stubborn determination to get the job done, he’s also very open minded. He’s more then willing to consider a new idea. He knows he doesn’t have all the answers and as such he’s happy for any suggestions anyone else might have. If is sounds valid Neil would even go along with someone else’s plans. He has no problem letting someone else take the lead, knowing he can learn from other people.
                                                      ■ INDEPENDENT Neil is a rather independent individual with his own thoughts on things. Even as a young kid he was fine doing his own thing. He seems happiest when he’s left on his own to do as he pleases. Though that’s not to say he doesn’t enjoy the company of others. In truth he doesn’t mind interacting with other people. He’s just very self-sufficient and is fine with relying solely on himself for things. He’d rather not be a burden to anyone in his life, even if his parents don’t mind doing things for him.
                                                      ■ DEPENDABLE Along with being independent and determined to get the job done, Neil is quite the dependable individual. He’s someone you can rely on to get things done "right". One can certainly trust Neil with any task. He’s loyal in that when asked for help, he’ll be sure to do his best to do so. He won’t leave a friend or acquaintance hanging. At the end of the day he’s responsible for his actions and the job or task given to him. He’s not about to break his obligation to another, especially when it’s mostly on him.

Well now, let's see then
Quite the mind you have there, my boy
You'll do your parents proud in

Ravenclaw!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:28 pm

User Image
                                                  Song Lyrics here
                                                  User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

սռรօгէεժ || բﻨгรէ ყεձг || թսгεъlօօժ

════════════════════════

Angus walked up when he heard his name called, feeling a bit nervous, but not exactly worried. His parents had sat under that same exact hat, as had the rest of their pack. And it wasn't like he wouldn't be shocked if he ended up in his parents' house, no, the exact opposite. He rather thought he'd actually enjoy it. Sitting quietly under the hat, he just gave the hat his perspective. "Well, you know who my parents are. You're looking in my head. Pretty sure you can figure out a good place to put me."

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ◊ ADVENTUROUS Angus loves exploring. He doesn't shy away from dangerous places, and actively works to discover new places he can go. He's unafaraid of potential dangers, thinking that discovering something new is rewarding despite them.
                                                      ◊ CURIOUS Perhaps due to his adventurous nature, he is curious about everything around him, whether its what other people are doing or new things that he wants to figure out for himself. He's constantly looking for something new to satisfy his curiosity, which can lead to trouble when he's not careful.
                                                      ◊ FRIENDLY Angus is quite friendly, always ready with a smile or a wave for new people. He's constantly on the lookout for new people to meet and be friends with, and doesn't have any qualms about really being rejected. He feels that it's better to take the risk of rejection instead of forever being unsure about someone.
                                                      ◊ BRIGHT Angus is quite bright. He can easily pick up new ideas, and can think of solutions to problems he might have. He's also quick-witted, able to come up with things on the spot rather easily.
                                                      ◊ HELPFUL Angus can be quite helpful. He will offer his assistance if he sees someone that needs it, and will agree to help someone should they ask. He doesn't mind doing anything, though he draws the line when what he's doing could result in someone getting hurt or takes advantage of others.
                                                      ◊ HUMOROUS Angus likes to crack jokes, do impressions, and generally make other people laugh. He's no stranger to it, and often finds it breaks up tense situations and depressing moods. He's also fond of finding something humorous in everyday situations too, as he believes it makes even monotonous chores more enjoyable.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here I am. I wonder where I'm going?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Song Lyrics Here

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:34 pm

User Image
                                                I go to school and I run and play
                                                I tell the kids that it's all okay
                                                I laugh aloud so my friends won't know
                                                When the bell rings I just don't wanna go home

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ꮜ🇳ꮪꮻꭱꭲꭼꭰ || Ꮁ̵ꮖꭱꮪꭲ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ || Ꮋꭺꮮꮁ̵ᏼꮮꮻꮻꭰ

════════════════════════

Marcia eyed the hat warily. She didn't want to be in Slytherin. That was where her mum had gone. She also wasn't exactly excited about the idea of going into Gryffindor. Honestly, she wanted nothing to do with any house her family had been in, including her uncle's house. When her name was called, she took a seat and crossed her arms, frowning. All she did could think was, 'Don't put me where my parents went, please!'.

◊ REBELLIOUS Marcia, due to her parents splitting up, has become quite argumentative, and often ignores adults trying to tell her what to do. She doesn't believe that they should have a say in what she should or shouldn't do, as they don't even seem to have their own lives in order. She's convinced that she knows better, and is often vocal about that fact.
                                                    ◊ IMPULSIVE Marcia does things with little regard for the consequences. She tends to act first and think later, which often leads her into getting into trouble. However, she can't seem to control herself and will do things regardless of how much people tell her it's a bad idea.
                                                    ◊ DETERMINED Marcia is determined. She gets her mind set on something, and refuses to let it go. She has a hard time changing her mind, and often refuses to listen to differing viewpoints when confronted with something that contradicts her views. As a result, she often gets into arguments.
                                                    ◊ EMOTIONAL Marcia tends to ler her emotions rule her life. She feels deeply, and as a result, sometimes overreacts to situations. Conversely, she is very open with her feelings, often letting people know how she feels about things or people.
                                                    ◊ COURAGEOUS Probably because of her impulsive nature, she doesn't often seem to back down from danger. She will face challenges without flinching or blinking, and will sometimes even step in when she feels she must.
                                                    ◊ INTELLIGENT Despite her impulsiveness and being emotional, Marcia is quite smart. She can figure out problems and solutions easily, however she lacks wisdom where it probably counts the most.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope I don't get stuck somewhere I don't want to be!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

Go to my room and I close my eyes
                                                I make believe that I have a new life
                                                I don't believe you when you say
                                                Everything will be wonderful someday
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:09 am

User Image

i s x i t x t r u e x ? - - -
u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r x
g r e a t x h a l l x
f i r s t x y e a r s x a n d x p r o f e s s o r s
s o r t i n g x c e r e m o n y

Forrest glanced around at the crowd of first years, and then the swarm of students at each table. He was a bit nervous, and a little uneasy that a hat would be deciding what type of person he was. Although, he supposed he knew who he was, or at the very least, what he believed, and that was what mattered. He caught Saffron's eye at her spot at the Hufflepuff table and gave a small smile and a slight wave. When his name was called, he went up to the stool and took a seat. "Thank you for your time, Mr. Hat," he said politely. Forrest wondered if he would be placed with his sister, although, it probably didn't matter much. He'd be happy anywhere and she would just be happy knowing he was happy.

WITTY Forrest is very quick-witted, always prepared with a sarcastic quip and ready to engage in light-hearted banter. He is also relatively clever and does well in school.
INTROVERT Opposite to Saffron, Forrest does tend to get overwhelmed when spending a lot of time with people. He takes himself out of situations that makes him uncomfortable and really appreciates his time spent alone.
PEOPLE PLEASER Forrest would much rather people be happy with him than otherwise. He might go out of his way to make sure no one is upset with him. There are very few people Forrest is okay with being upset with him, and this is typically due to staunchly differing beliefs.
MISCHIEVOUS Forrest has a bit of a rebellious streak in him. It doesn’t take too much convincing to get him in on a secret expedition. He can’t let Saffron have all the fun, after all.
CONFIDENT Forrest is comfortable with himself and who he is. He has firm beliefs, and while he acknowledges other arguments, he usually sticks with his own opinion. If he isn’t hurting himself or anyone else, why should it matter?
AMBITIOUS Forrest is fairly driven for an eleven-year-old. He quickly found what he was interested in and is willing to put the work in to become successful in his respected field. He is a bit eager to try and attempt to combine animation and magic.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ - - - - - - - - - - - - i f x i t ' s x t r u e x w h a t x t h e y x s a y x , x i s x t h i s x h o w x t h e x w o r l d x i s ? - - - - - - - - - - - -❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:12 pm

The Sorting Hat

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  Song Lyrics here
                                                  User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

սռรօгէεժ || բﻨгรէ ყεձг || թսгεъlօօժ

════════════════════════

Angus walked up when he heard his name called, feeling a bit nervous, but not exactly worried. His parents had sat under that same exact hat, as had the rest of their pack. And it wasn't like he wouldn't be shocked if he ended up in his parents' house, no, the exact opposite. He rather thought he'd actually enjoy it. Sitting quietly under the hat, he just gave the hat his perspective. "Well, you know who my parents are. You're looking in my head. Pretty sure you can figure out a good place to put me."

◊ ADVENTUROUS Angus loves exploring. He doesn't shy away from dangerous places, and actively works to discover new places he can go. He's unafaraid of potential dangers, thinking that discovering something new is rewarding despite them.
                                                      ◊ CURIOUS Perhaps due to his adventurous nature, he is curious about everything around him, whether its what other people are doing or new things that he wants to figure out for himself. He's constantly looking for something new to satisfy his curiosity, which can lead to trouble when he's not careful.
                                                      ◊ FRIENDLY Angus is quite friendly, always ready with a smile or a wave for new people. He's constantly on the lookout for new people to meet and be friends with, and doesn't have any qualms about really being rejected. He feels that it's better to take the risk of rejection instead of forever being unsure about someone.
                                                      ◊ BRIGHT Angus is quite bright. He can easily pick up new ideas, and can think of solutions to problems he might have. He's also quick-witted, able to come up with things on the spot rather easily.
                                                      ◊ HELPFUL Angus can be quite helpful. He will offer his assistance if he sees someone that needs it, and will agree to help someone should they ask. He doesn't mind doing anything, though he draws the line when what he's doing could result in someone getting hurt or takes advantage of others.
                                                      ◊ HUMOROUS Angus likes to crack jokes, do impressions, and generally make other people laugh. He's no stranger to it, and often finds it breaks up tense situations and depressing moods. He's also fond of finding something humorous in everyday situations too, as he believes it makes even monotonous chores more enjoyable.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here I am. I wonder where I'm going?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Song Lyrics Here

Indeed I can, my boy
Yes, I'd say you're quite a lot like your parents
Not too much, mind, but certainly enough
Better be

Hufflepuff!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:19 pm

The Sorting Hat

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                I go to school and I run and play
                                                I tell the kids that it's all okay
                                                I laugh aloud so my friends won't know
                                                When the bell rings I just don't wanna go home

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ꮜ🇳ꮪꮻꭱꭲꭼꭰ || Ꮁ̵ꮖꭱꮪꭲ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ || Ꮋꭺꮮꮁ̵ᏼꮮꮻꮻꭰ

════════════════════════

Marcia eyed the hat warily. She didn't want to be in Slytherin. That was where her mum had gone. She also wasn't exactly excited about the idea of going into Gryffindor. Honestly, she wanted nothing to do with any house her family had been in, including her uncle's house. When her name was called, she took a seat and crossed her arms, frowning. All she did could think was, 'Don't put me where my parents went, please!'.

◊ REBELLIOUS Marcia, due to her parents splitting up, has become quite argumentative, and often ignores adults trying to tell her what to do. She doesn't believe that they should have a say in what she should or shouldn't do, as they don't even seem to have their own lives in order. She's convinced that she knows better, and is often vocal about that fact.
                                                    ◊ IMPULSIVE Marcia does things with little regard for the consequences. She tends to act first and think later, which often leads her into getting into trouble. However, she can't seem to control herself and will do things regardless of how much people tell her it's a bad idea.
                                                    ◊ DETERMINED Marcia is determined. She gets her mind set on something, and refuses to let it go. She has a hard time changing her mind, and often refuses to listen to differing viewpoints when confronted with something that contradicts her views. As a result, she often gets into arguments.
                                                    ◊ EMOTIONAL Marcia tends to ler her emotions rule her life. She feels deeply, and as a result, sometimes overreacts to situations. Conversely, she is very open with her feelings, often letting people know how she feels about things or people.
                                                    ◊ COURAGEOUS Probably because of her impulsive nature, she doesn't often seem to back down from danger. She will face challenges without flinching or blinking, and will sometimes even step in when she feels she must.
                                                    ◊ INTELLIGENT Despite her impulsiveness and being emotional, Marcia is quite smart. She can figure out problems and solutions easily, however she lacks wisdom where it probably counts the most.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope I don't get stuck somewhere I don't want to be!
                                                OOC:

-◎-

Go to my room and I close my eyes
                                                I make believe that I have a new life
                                                I don't believe you when you say
                                                Everything will be wonderful someday

You're not leaving me many options there, dear
And in fact, I know exactly what to do with you
You'll learn sharing a house isn't so terrible
I think you'll have no trouble finding yourself in

Gryffindor!

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:38 pm

The Sorting Hat

Rawwry
User Image

i s x i t x t r u e x ? - - -
u n s o r t e d x f i r s t x y e a r x
g r e a t x h a l l x
f i r s t x y e a r s x a n d x p r o f e s s o r s
s o r t i n g x c e r e m o n y

Forrest glanced around at the crowd of first years, and then the swarm of students at each table. He was a bit nervous, and a little uneasy that a hat would be deciding what type of person he was. Although, he supposed he knew who he was, or at the very least, what he believed, and that was what mattered. He caught Saffron's eye at her spot at the Hufflepuff table and gave a small smile and a slight wave. When his name was called, he went up to the stool and took a seat. "Thank you for your time, Mr. Hat," he said politely. Forrest wondered if he would be placed with his sister, although, it probably didn't matter much. He'd be happy anywhere and she would just be happy knowing he was happy.

WITTY Forrest is very quick-witted, always prepared with a sarcastic quip and ready to engage in light-hearted banter. He is also relatively clever and does well in school.
INTROVERT Opposite to Saffron, Forrest does tend to get overwhelmed when spending a lot of time with people. He takes himself out of situations that makes him uncomfortable and really appreciates his time spent alone.
PEOPLE PLEASER Forrest would much rather people be happy with him than otherwise. He might go out of his way to make sure no one is upset with him. There are very few people Forrest is okay with being upset with him, and this is typically due to staunchly differing beliefs.
MISCHIEVOUS Forrest has a bit of a rebellious streak in him. It doesn’t take too much convincing to get him in on a secret expedition. He can’t let Saffron have all the fun, after all.
CONFIDENT Forrest is comfortable with himself and who he is. He has firm beliefs, and while he acknowledges other arguments, he usually sticks with his own opinion. If he isn’t hurting himself or anyone else, why should it matter?
AMBITIOUS Forrest is fairly driven for an eleven-year-old. He quickly found what he was interested in and is willing to put the work in to become successful in his respected field. He is a bit eager to try and attempt to combine animation and magic.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ - - - - - - - - - - - - i f x i t ' s x t r u e x w h a t x t h e y x s a y x , x i s x t h i s x h o w x t h e x w o r l d x i s ? - - - - - - - - - - - -❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I don't tell you who you are or will be, child
I only look inside and see the potential
And give you a nudge along the way to help you find yourself
And I think you'll do quite well searching in

Slytherin!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:33 pm

User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυ
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢н
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиg
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

spaceAmata lead the first years from the antechamber into the Great Hall, approaching the stool and the hat with the group lined up behind her. She unbound the scroll, and began reading off names to start the sorting so the evening could get underway.

ι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          ѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

wнere - Head of the Great Hall
                                                          wнen - Sorting Ceremony 2047
                                                          wιтн - First Years

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:34 pm

Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No givin' up when you?re young and you want some

Uᥒsortᥱd Fιrst Yᥱᥲr ✨ Exρᥱrιmᥱᥒtᥱr ⚡ Eᥣιzᥲ

ꕤ✦❀Ella snorted at her friend's dramatics regarding a hypothetical potion explosion but voiced her agreement that it was definitely easier to fumble a spell. She then delicately placed a hand over her chest in pure shock-shock!-at Cella's statement. And then promptly began to giggle. "Maybe if it looked like I was about to lose. And only then when we were close enough to land!" she added shaking her head. She wouldn't want attempted manslaughter on her school record before she even got sorted so at least if they were close enough to the banks, they wouldn't even fall into that deep of water. She followed along with the other first years towards the lake and into a boat, only peering over the edge to try and catch a glimpse at the giant squid but otherwise keeping herself and hands to herself. After that it was a short (actually long) trip up to the castle and into the entrance way where they were finally given their instructions about the sorting. Ella didn't pay much attention since she already knew sorta what to expect but she still kept close to Cella, just in case her nerves got the best of her. When her name was called she shot her friend what she hoped was an enthusiastic thumbs up before marching to the stool and waiting for the hat to descend.
      ◊ SPONTANEOUS Ella's not one to sit idle for too long or just with one project. She likes to keep her hands, feet, and mind active at nearly all times. This can lead to strokes of genius or having to sit in a bath for an hour to get paint stains off her skin.
      ◊ IMAGINATIVE Living around video games, movies, and general pop culture all her life has given Ella a very vivid imagination. She loves creating new stories/scenes/pictures or just improving older ones.
      ◊ FIERY She has a bit of a temper when truly riled up which thankfully has only happened in rare instances. Unfortunately for both of those instances she had to take a letter home to her parents for unnecessary and cruel punishment.
      ◊ SYMPATHETIC Despite her temper, she's very much sympathetic to any and everyone she meets. She never prejudges a person and is always willing to believe the best of them until they prove her otherwise.
      ◊ TIDY Ella hates messes. She feels as though physical messes ultimately clutter her own mind and she just despises feeling cluttered and closed in. She will, and has, stopped in the middle of a project just to start tidying because it would bother her to do so otherwise.
      ◊ HANDY She's a very hands-on person when it comes to learning different things which sounds great on paper but would lead for her to take stuff apart because she wanted to see how it worked. She ultimately became very good at putting stuff together because of this.

Waking up in the midday sun
What's to live for?
You could see what I've done
Staring at emotion
In the light of day
I was running from the things that you?d say

The Forgotten Weasley
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games