Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Sixteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin had dragged Thane over to the Gryffindor table this time saying it was about time since he was the one always sitting at the other's table. The Slytherin maintained it was because he was sure his intelligence dropped every minute he spent under the gaudy banner which usually caused him to get a smack. He pulled the slightly shorter male into the seat besides him and waited for the feast to start, not being able to withstand wincing at the total number of points Gryffindor had accumulated (and smacking his boyfriend when he had the gall to guffaw) and clapping politely at hearing Slytherin had won both cups yet again this year. The teen looked down the table trying to see if he could spot his friend Axel and hoped that his friend hadn't actually skeeved off the feast, especially the leaving feast. Thane just shook his head and doled himself out some food not understanding why he could like such loud-mouthed braggart but decided he couldn't really talk what with the strict truce of non-friendship-barely-acquaintance relationship he had with Vass. But he was a Slytherin, that was expected of him at least.

Essy ze Ninja

I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Trying to save the world, but never really sure
I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Nothing more than that, that's all I really am

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor - Seventh Year - Seventeen - Muggleborn - Seer
╚════════════════════════════╝

Danica was going to study for her NEWT exams during the summer? The hot weather was going to make it near impossible to focus, Rosabella was sure, especially while all of her friends were going to be enjoying their time off. “You’re aiming to get an apprenticeship at St. Mungo’s? That’s incredible! I wish you all the luck in the world with your exams, Dani,” she said although the sixth year really didn’t need it. She was smart and capable of achieving whatever she set her mind to.

A hard knot tied itself in the pit of her stomach. Rosabella knew the Quidditch team definitely needed some more practice, and she also knew that if she tried out and made the team – which she would have – Gryffindor wouldn’t have ended the year with such a laughable amount of points. Luckily, Danica hadn’t stayed on the subject for very long, so Rosabella managed to avoid even making a comment. Upon hearing about the blonde’s annual Birthday Tea, a smile stretched across the seventeen year old’s lips. “I’ll be there,” she promised.

Shrugging her shoulders, she said, “I’ll have to look into what kind of career I want to go into. Honestly, I dunno what I wanna do with the rest of my life.” All she knew was that she wanted to do something useful or helpful. There was no point wasting away her time when she could potentially save lives. Perhaps she’d look into getting a job at St. Mungo’s? It would be a little difficult to become a nurse when she hadn’t taken even one class of healing; however, maybe they’d allow her to start off as a secretary.

Graydon Ironshield

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Thanks," Dani replied cheerfully. "I'm going to need luck. Professor Dechering told me I could become a good healer, so I'm going to have to just about ace the NEWT to live up to that endorsement. Course, I'm also taking the Cursebreaking and the Wizard Law NEWTs too, so I have extra skills to help me land an apprenticeship. I figure if I'm double-disciplined I'll havea better shot at standing out from other applicants. If nothing else, I'm sure Grandpa Quinn can help me get an apprenticeship at the Ministry."

She hugged her friend when she was told she'd be coming for the party. "It'll be so much fun."

Dani was a little surprised by Bella's admitting to not having plans in place already, and she said, "Really? You and Alex have always had it together; I've looked up to you guys, and Veronica, of course, ever since First Year because of that. If you want my help figuring stuff out, you know all you have to do is say so and I'll be there."

kiska166

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

Rosabella Winthrop

Rosabella raised her eyebrows upon hearing what classes Danica was going to take. “Well, I’m sure with those skills, you’ll get the apprenticeship, no problem.” Healing, Cursebreaking and Wizard Law were always going to come in handy. “What job does your grandpa have at the Ministry?” the seventh year asked. Knowing someone who worked there would always help with landing a job. Of course, Bella’s step mother worked there as the Head of the Ludicrous Patents office, so if worst came to worst, she could always ask Eleanor to help get her in.

Rosabella couldn’t help but chuckle at Danica’s comment. Sure, maybe she and Veronica had their lives together, but Alex? Oh, please. The only thing Alex had together was her social life – even from a young age. Last Bella checked, her sister still hadn’t any clue what the future held for her. During the winter holidays, the eighteen year old was still living under their parents’ roof, unemployed. “Thanks. I may just take you up on that offer,” she finally said. It was a weird feeling – knowing somebody looked up to her. Lately, she felt as though she had been letting everyone down. First her family, then the whole house, and last, herself.

Graydon Ironshield

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image
                                                  I have wandered far and wide
                                                  For something real, something to die for
                                                  But I have found you and you do not see
                                                  All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ŧเгรt ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn winced when she heard that Gid wasn't able to bring his dog to Hogwarts next year. What, there was some kind of rule against it? She didn't think so, as she heard Eretria had been able to bring Fenris to school with her. Then again, it had been years since Tria had been at school. Maybe it had changed. "Well, if you can't have a dog, maybe an owl or something? I mean, it wouldn't be against the rules, right?" She then looked at Gid with a frustrated sigh. The forest had been a bit of a letdown, to be honest. "Unfortunately, we didn't get to do much. We only saw a few ghosts and a unicorn, and that was about it. We got caught before we got too far in. Just means I'm going to try next year." She was determined about that. She really wanted to see some of the creatures in there, and she couldn't do that if she was stuck in the castle.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I don't care if I got into trouble, it was worth it!
                                                  OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                  More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                  More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                  More than you'll have, more than wanted

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gid noticed Lynn's look of upset when he mentioned his dog. She seemed to think they weren't allowed. He grabbed one of the pictures of his dog from his pocket, then offered it to her. "I don't think she'll be able to work with the stairs. I miss her something awful, though." He really didn't want an owl, if nothing else. Cats were too independent, and rats were... icky. There wasn't a pet he wanted more than his dog. Maybe he'd figure out a carrier for her so she could join him. At Lynn's sigh, the boy offered a cringe. It couldn't be good. Sure enough, she confirmed that they had seen a few things, but not all they had hoped. Weirdly enough, he was fascinated. "Unicorn? They're... they're really real? I am so glad! Was it the most incredible thing?! His eyes were wide, a look of excitement on his face. Sure, they only got to see a few things, but they were AWESOME! He'd never even thought unicorns were real, and she'd got to see one?! That had to be amazing luck!

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:21 pm
Sometimes I’m feeling like I’m going insane
My neighbour told me that I got bad brains
But I’m alright though (We’re alright though)
Yeah, we’ll be alright though (We’re alright though)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor First Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie was sooooo embarrassed that she was actually late to the Leaving Feast because she had actually decided to be responsible and try to pack up her belongings before the mad rush tomorrow. When she had noticed the time she had literally dropped everything and ran off to the Great Hall at the exact moment food appeared on the table making her give a sigh of relief. At least she hadn't missed dinner! She took notice of the banners hanging and could only assume Slytherin had won the House Cup, which they deserved from what she had seen at the Quidditch matches...and because of that whole Forbidden Forest thing. She wasn't upset her housemates had done it, she was upset they had gotten caught! Actually she was more upset they had done it so close to the end of the year and that she hadn't actually heard about it. But, she supposed there was always next year. As she got nearer to the table she spotted two familiar faces and decided to sit besides them giving both Lynn and Gid a grin. "Hey guys! Anything interesting happen? I uh..I sorta lost track of time up in the tower." Annie told them with a sheepish grin as she went about to make up her plate.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Great Hall
With ~ Everyone
What ~ Eating/Talking

They say we’re losers and we’re alright with that
We are the leaders of the not-coming-back’s
But we’re alright though
Yeah, we’re alright though

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❻| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❻| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Oh, he's a senior functionary in the Law Enforcement office," replied Dani. She smiled as she related the next bit, "He took me round last summer to introduce me to other people at the office and show me around. Grandpa Quinn was very pleased I managed to get an O level in Wizard Law; I think he's holding out hope I'll be an attorney some day, but he's just as happy I want to be a Healer."

"He'll be at the train station tomorrow, when the Express pulls in, if you want to talk to him, assuming we don't get a repeat of last year. When I didn't show up on the train at King's Crossing, he came to up to Hogsmeade that night to look for me. Course, Veronica's a Witch Watcher now, and David Clarisse is an Auror, and I've been keeping touch with them, so it's not like we don't have our own connections, and I know David Avery's a Healer in Training at St. Mungo's. One way or another, we can make this work."

kiska166

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

Rosabella Winthrop

Although Rosabella’s smile was small, it radiated a sense of warmth. “I think you’d be terrific at just about anything.” Danica really had a great head on her shoulders; her life seemed to be completely together. The blonde knew what she wanted to do as well as what she had to do to get there. Having connections was definitely a smart tactic on her part. Biting her lip, Bella thought about whether or not she should take the initiative and have her step mum introduce her to some of the employees at the Ministry. However, she found the majority of those jobs uninteresting. None of them really targeted what she’d want to do with her life. Ugh, being an adult is so hard. Everyone else seemed to be grasping adulthood properly – either that, or they were faking it.

As Rosabella internally debated whether or not to have her step mum show her around and help her network, Danica offered to have her grandfather meet her at the train station. The brunette flinched at the memory of last year, but pushed it away as best as she could. There was no reason for her to think about it – not now anyway. “I’d love to meet your grandpa,” she said before continuing, “ – buuuut you know, I think I’ll look into what other positions they have at St. Mungo’s. I mean, I know I can’t become a healer, but there might be something else I can do.” Working at St. Mungo’s was a definite possibility. “I think I’ll look into it this summer. And don’t worry, I’ll keep you updated.”

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:31 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Sixth Year ◆ Gryffindor ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                      Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                      Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                      I'm my own shrink
                                                      Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden sauntered into the great hall and flopped onto the bench at the Gryffindor Table. He was close to the front, but not quite right up at the front. He sighed and cracked his neck before looking up at the ceiling. It was replicating the sky, as always. He remembered when he'd first come to school, he'd been so mesmerized by the ceiling, and now he could care less. A lot had changed in the past 6 years. He'd been attacked and almost killed by pseudo death eaters and he may or may not be in love with that bratty Slytherin girl.

He'd never admit it of course. She was about as annoying as girls came, but he wasn't an 11 year old kid that thought girls had cooties anymore. He knew what liking someone was. It didn't mean you always had to get along. It didn't mean you EVER had to get along really. It was a fatal attraction really. No wonder he'd been sorted Gryffindor. You had to be brave to love a girl like that.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc: Open for interaction.

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                      Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                      Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                      Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                      You'll see purpose start to surface

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:23 am
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster was still winding down from the temporary sugar high she'd had on the train, after, as usual, over indulging in the sweets from the nice lady with the trolley. Thus she'd been jittery the whole carriage ride, and was now fidgeting in her seat, anxious for the Sorting to start, because after that came the feast, and she was starting to get hungry again. Besides, she was reveling in being free as a bloody bird again, away from her parents. Even if she now had to attend classes and wear a uniform once more. She shook her head impatiently, her braid swinging this way and that. This table was dead. She'd been hoping to see a fistfight or duel or something as soon as she was back at Hogwarts but no such luck. Maybe a first year would say something stupid. There was always hope.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid hopped into the Great Hall, cheeks red with both effort and a touch of his sadness. He'd been mean to Rhys, the one person he could think of as a best friend. Sure, Rhys had snapped at him first, but he was obviously upset. Now Gid just had to figure out how he'd upset his friend. He didn't want Rhys upset over him! The blonde frowned, biting on his inner lip. It was very hard to be excited for dinner when all he felt was upset. He wanted to see the other boy happy, but honestly, Rhys didn't help by not talking. Actually, Gid thought, he said more while he was silent. He sighed, wanting to change topic of his thoughts. He decided rather firmly to think about Quidditch. About flying, this time for real. Not any more special "learning" flights, nope. He was planning to actually fly! He'd worked on how to get on and off his broom at least five dozen times already, so he was perfectly confident that he'd at least not make a fool of himself.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Gryffindor Table with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Uuuuuuuuuuugh sort them alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ι'м α и є ω ѕ σ υ ℓ , ι ¢αмє ιитσ тнιѕ ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт 'вσυт нσω тσ g ι ν є αи∂ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕιи¢є ι ¢ α м є н є я є , fєℓт тнє נσу αи∂ т н є f є α я ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          fιи∂ιиg муѕєℓf мαкιиg єνєяу ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є м ι ѕ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePam shouldn't have done it, she knew. They'd gotten into a ton of trouble last year, and she figured the last thing their respective heads of house wanted to see was the pair of them huddled together at the tables. But, tonight, she just didn't feel like sitting with her back to the rest of her house and facing the Gryffindor table with her plate in her lap. She'd missed Aster, all Summer. They'd gone from being attached at the hip to barely allowed to see one another, because the other girl's parents thought she'd 'corrupt' Pam. Which made the Hufflepuff want to snicker, considering she was pretty sure she was a lost cause at this point. But, a whole day together hadn't even begun to make up for the months apart, so when she'd made it to the Great Hall, she'd followed her friend to the Gryffindor table and promptly sat beside her. It wasn't like other people didn't do it all the time, anyway.

spaceHer expression grew pensive, glancing up towards the front of the room to see how many first years there were. "Think it'll confuse them if I cheer for the new Hufflepuffs from this table?" she wondered aloud, and then was promptly distracted by the growling of her stomach. Ugh, she was hungry. They hadn't eaten anything but sugar all day, mostly because they'd gone the entirety of the Summer without even a fraction of what they were accustomed to, as per her own grounding from sweets and Aster's grounding from leaving her home. But, a day of nothing but sugar meant that she now was in desperate need of something more substantial to eat. For once, her sweet tooth was taking a vacation. Right now, all she really wanted was some roast. And a potato. A big one. "Hope none of the first years end up taking too long," she pouted. "I'm famished. I could eat a whole cow!" Probably an exaggeration, but at this point, she wasn't entirely sure. She was always hungry. Probably because of the ridiculous growth spurts she kept hitting. She was going to be as tall as Zeph if this kept up. That'd be weird.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι'м α у σ υ и g ѕ σ υ ℓ ιи тнιѕ νєяу ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт вσυт ωнαт ιѕ т я υ є αи∂ f α к є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ωну αℓℓ тнιѕ н α т є ؟ тяу тσ ¢ σ м м υ и ι ¢ α т є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ fιи∂ιиg т я υ ѕ т αи∂ ℓ σ ν є ιѕ иσт αℓωαуѕ є α ѕ у тσ м α к є

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

During her stay at Hogwarts, Dani never thought the time would come when she would be seated near the head of her House table, and yet here she was, at her last Sorting Feast, at least unless she came back here as a teacher in years to come. She made sure she was there in time to watch the Sorting, as she wanted to know whom the new students were, and she figured she needed to set some kind of example and be where she was supposed to be. Years past, she would have been at the Ravenclaw Table, but there was no reason for her to be there now.

Watching the Sorting got her thinking about that first night in the castle, when it was her turn to be up in front, having the Hat placed upon her brow, and having her personal journey set in motion. She figured the new students would be as excited and as scared as she was, wondering what was in store for them. In a way, she was feeling the way tonight, but for a different reason. Not so long from now, she would be leaving what had become her home, and starting another journey.

Pushing aside such thoughts, Dani focused on what was going on tonight, resolving to herself that tomorrow would come soon enough, and she should enjoy the Sorting, and the fine dinner prepared by the House Elves.

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Awesome at the Gryffindor Table with Lynn, Lionel
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Sorting's a lot more interesting when you're a first year. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy wasn't quite sure how she felt about Lynn inviting the boy to sit with them, but she supposed there wasn't any harm in it. If she were honest, she'd admit she was just being possessive of her friend, since they hadn't seen each other in months. The brunette was a bit down that the other girl had no idea where her sister was, but figured they'd find Minnie eventually. Somehow, they made it to the Great Hall without crossing the Hufflepuff's path, much to her annoyance, but she let it slide. They had lessons tomorrow, anyway. With a grin, she bounced towards her house table, waving at Gideon as she spotted him. As she drew closer, though, she noticed he looked a bit down. "Hey," she said with a frown, glancing at Lynn. "Gid looks like something's bugging him, I'm going to check on him." She didn't know if her roommate and Lionel would follow, or elect to sit on their own, and she didn't really care that much. She wanted to hang out with her best friend, but not when another friend looked like something was wrong.

spaceThe Gryffindor girl slid into the seat across from her housemate, giving him a concerned look. "Hey, Gid. What's up?" she asked carefully, not wanting to force him to talk about it if he didn't want to. She didn't really know if he was the sort of person to open up like that, and even if he were, he might not want to do it right now, at the table, with everyone around. If nothing else, they could get talking about something else and it'd take his mind off of whatever was bothering him until he was in a better place to deal with it, either location wise or mentally, didn't really matter. The house table at the opening feast, with literally the whole school there, was probably not the best place for such things. Unless he wanted to talk about it now, in which case she'd deck anyone who looked at him funny or tried to say something rude. She wasn't above causing a scene to take people's attention off of the scene her friend was causing. She'd do it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Sorry about the wait, Red, I had no idea you'd posted Lionel, never got a quote from it for some reason >.<
                                                          When I got Dia's, I assumed it was your turn since I'd never seen a post, should've paid more attention to the order.

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games