Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:34 pm
Welcome to my world; now you can stop believing-
All the lies you think are true, so cunning and deceiving...
A gift I've made for you, wrapped in love and misery!
My confessions far from used; I've only died sometime last century.
Demons walk the Earth, while angels stay in heaven...
Some might say it's worse; I don't care how you fooled ten million.

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ second year │ halfblood

Treva was still working off a sugar high from all the candy she'd eaten on the train to cope with the fact that she'd been pitifully alone and that her mother considered her a burden. As such, she was a tangled knot of fidgety, slightly manic energy, and seeing no one else to take it out on, plopped herself down next to Varvara. She knew the girl was quiet, and that she was a lot blonder than she'd been last year. That was enough to start a conversation, right? "You dye your hair or something?" she asked rather offhandedly, messing with her own purple hair as if oblivious to the fact that her own hair color was liable to change with her moods. It'd been primarily purple for a while now, and she figured it was likely to stay that way.

OOC:
TheRealKiru

This gift I've made to haunt, while searching for infinity;
Some might say I'm wrong; I say it's my own destiny.
Let's take a chance, let's take a chance-
Let's all take a chance on something strange!
Hate, this culture I don't see...
Hate, this culture I don't breathe in.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image
VαvαrαxHαwkethorne

House: Slytherin [2nd Year] || Location: Slytherin Table || Mood: Anxious

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Still toying around with the various thoughts inside of her head, Vavara found herself snapped back into reality as there came to be a large vibration to the side of her. She blinked, turning her head around to be faced with a girl her age staring back at her with dark lavender hair cascading down her shoulders in a messy, but organized fashion. She asked about her own hair, Vavara quietly eyeing her own hair with mixed colors while trying to explain her answer. "I don't no. Last year, it used to be a dark brownish color, but it's beginning to lighten for whatever reason. I'm not a fan of either color. Too dull to be interesting." She said about her hair more or less matching her own personality. Her anxiety about not wanting to upset her conversation partner began to rise she she hoped that she could take a compliment from her. The dyed hair certainly was interesting to Vavara, who had little to go on as why muggle born children chose to dye their hair color. Maybe it was to look "cool" or whatever that word meant. "Your hair, on the other hand." She began, forcing a timid smile from her lips. "Looks quite beautiful. Lavender has always been a favorite color of mine. I'm Vavara, by the way." The girl said, introducing herself to the other female beside her who she hoped she could be friends with. She really did need them, more so now that her career as a student at Hogwarts was only going to get more difficult.

The Forgotten Weasley

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image

Calliandra huffed a breath. ”I didn't say I needed her to like me, though thanks for the tip. It might come in handy for something later. I just don't want to have to worry about someone being actively against me. If she decides to ignore me, that's fine. I can just do the same thing and we will get on just fine.” Calliandra scanned the remaining first years. There weren't many of them, so they should get to move on to eating soon. She could finish her food quickly at go to the dorms, mostly to see what they were like. She was the first Slytherin in her family, so she didn't even have family stories to tell her what she could expect. Then she could write a letter to her mother and settle in to get ready for classes to start. She wanted to at least start on some of the basic readings, just to make sure she could answer any questions she might be asked.

Remembering the other girl sitting with her and Elide, Calliandra realized that she hadn't introduced herself. A quick internal debate assured her that she did need to at least offer her name, even if she was finished with conversation for the moment. "Calliandra Acton," she said, already eager for the time when everyone would know her name and she could stop repeating it.

OOC:
”river rocker”
”TheBaddJuju”
Company: Elide, Lilian
Wearing: School Robes
Thinking: I wish this feast was over and done with.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:23 am
Welcome to my world; now you can stop believing-
All the lies you think are true, so cunning and deceiving...
A gift I've made for you, wrapped in love and misery!
My confessions far from used; I've only died sometime last century.
Demons walk the Earth, while angels stay in heaven...
Some might say it's worse; I don't care how you fooled ten million.

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ second year │ halfblood

"It's probably puberty," said Treva rather knowingly. "It's making my hair curl." It was also causing her to start to break out, but fortunately, covering up acne wasn't that big of a deal when you were a metamorphmagus. The other girl mentioned her hair, and her name, and Treva looked at her as if she were crazy. She didn't go around screaming it to the heavens, but she and Vavara had shared a dorm for all of the past year. She had to have seen Treva morph her hair or eye color at least once, even if she'd rarely been in the dorm. "I know," she said slowly, with a snort. "We kind of did sleep in the same room for nine months last year." Had she hit her head or something? "Not that I was around much. Can't stand the dorms and common room. Too claustrophobic," she said shortly. "Treva, if you really didn't remember, and I'm not quite in control of this," she waved at her hair. "But I like purple, so I don't really care." Treva was lucky purple and green were among her favorite colors, because when she was happy when she was green and when she was angry- and she had been angry since June- she was purple.

OOC:
TheRealKiru

This gift I've made to haunt, while searching for infinity;
Some might say I'm wrong; I say it's my own destiny.
Let's take a chance, let's take a chance-
Let's all take a chance on something strange!
Hate, this culture I don't see...
Hate, this culture I don't breathe in.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:34 am
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Savannah was content to watch the sorting while her brother seemed to focus on everything else but. She couldn't figure why. It'd be the very last time he'd ever watch the sorting. It's her last time now, and somehow, she couldn't imagine ever wanting to just skip through it. Now she wishes she could just stay here forever. Wouldn't that be grand? It teased a smile on her lips as she daydreamed, planning a life as a stowaway in the castle and smuggling food from the kitchens. It'd never work but it was fun just pretending. Raymond had reached the Great Hall but Savannah hadn't noticed until he dropped down across the table. ”Good to see you too, Raymond.”

”Huh? Yeah...” Tristan said, obviously not paying attention. He was busy leaning one side to the other trying to search one of the other tables. Probably Gryffindor, if Savannah had to bet.

”So how was your summer? Anything interesting happen?” Hers was relatively quiet, well, unless you counted Tristan and mum bonding by trashing da, who had been kicked out of the house for nearly a year now. They were still so angry, they weren't ready to heal. At this point Savannah was just ready to get out of the house. ”I tried to learn a bit more about fencing... for the club.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2036
WHERE:: The Great Hall
WITH WHO:: Tristan and Raymond

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєvєภtђ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn walked over to the Slytherin table after standing by the entrance and watching the sorting. She'd clapped for her cousin, and then spied Tristan and his sister over at the table. Not that Lynn really cared about sitting there. She hadn't when she had dated Cyrus the troglodyte, and she still didn't now. Besides, she doubted that any of the Slytherins at the table could really do much to her. She settled herself right next to Tristan as soon as she got to the table and waved toward everyone else, a smirk dancing on her lips as she dared them to say anything. She was a Whitethorne, after all, and they didn't intimidate her in the least bit.

Turning her attention toward Tristan, Vannah, and Ray, she smiled politely and put her head on Tristan's shoulder.
                                                "Ugh, can the Sorting be over yet? I'm famished." She then lifted her head and stared straight at Tristan. "Also, you are definitely going to classes this year, and if I have to, I'll sit you down to study myself. Honestly, you should have graduated with Zeph already." She hadn't spent much time with him since the incident last year, but she was determined to make sure that he didn't screw over his only chance to graduate. She didn't care what he did, she was more interested in what he did after.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Tristan had better straighten up this year...
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓢𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻𝓲𝓷

Tessa watched Kyson as he stretched and moved, and the young lady averted her eyes. Hopefully it looked like she was being polite, but really she was trying to hide the excited little twinkle in her eyes. She'd said it before and she thought it now, stupid Kyson. He appeared completely nonchalant about her mention of her own responsibilities. Oh well, he was just a stupid, stupid pretty heir. Damn him! She crossed her arms, shooting him a rather grumpy look. When they began talking about quidditch again, she noticed that he seemed to have it planned out, at least most of the way. If not planned, he seemed to have very high hopes for the team. Part of her wanted to see him succeed... while a larger part wanted to see him fall flat on his face. A slight grin twitched on her lips at that thought. Her thoughts were broken when he told her to get a carriage to avoid sitting with weirdos. "Alright then, let's go. Hopefully we can avoid all... unfavorable folks." She turned and began to walk, body swaying in tune to her steps.

After they'd made it to Hogwarts, Tessa led the way to the Great Hall, heels clicking against the stone floors of the castle. Once she'd sat down and glanced over the scared little first years, she looked back over to the blonde. "So what if you don't make quidditch? Surely you've got some other jobs in mind? Unless being a layabout Heir child is the right path for you." At that, she smirked, knowing Kyson surely wouldn't like to spend his days being a lazy lump. Though, all the talk of future jobs had her trying to figure out what exactly she wanted to do. Since heirship was far from her grasp, she'd be cut-off from the family funds following graduation, meaning she'd have to work to make money. Perhaps something with the Ministry would suit her? She did have excellent marks, after all...

The Shiny Furret

Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀss, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀss, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
Aᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴋɴᴇᴡ
Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss
Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:53 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image User Image

All of his classmates were gone, graduated, probably starting their careers already. But not Tristan. He ******** up, bad. But he was lucky to have a second chance, even if its not with a clear conscious. It was lighter, at least. Easier to sleep. The broken family had found the body of their boy; had a proper funeral and his parents mourned him. Tristan donated to the memorial. And every full moon since has been spent dosed and locked up. Nothing by itself had made the pain any less so, but with time it began to dull. That, or he had simply gotten used to it. In retrospect, the werewolf would lose himself in thought. Seconds would stretch to minutes but in his mind he was just stuck repeating the word 'where' as an echo of an afterthought while he searched Gryffindor table. But Michelyn had spotted him long before he caught her scent breezing around. When he turned, she was already sliding into the seat beside him and smirking like a cat at the mice surrounding them.

Beside him, Savannah leaned over for a better look and waved at Michelyn, whom she'd never actually spoken to in her life before, but seemed like she was going to wait and watch this unfold into a spectacle. Tristan knew that look in her eye, it very clearly said, “You're going to get in so much trouble.” And he didn't quite appreciate that. So he ignored his sister and answered Lynn instead, ”It's your last sorting, enjoy it.” She turned to look him in the eye then and this time, he couldn't help but raise his brow. ”Oh yeah” He said, thoroughly amused by her stubborn will, then maybe just a bit too cheekily he added, ”Well don't threaten me with a good time.” And snaked an arm around her waist, (y'know, to test the waters of this being in public around other people thing.)

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          WHEN:: Fall of 2036
                                          WHERE:: Slytherin Table
                                          WITH WHO:: Lynn, Vanna, Ray

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Post Order: Ray > Vannah > Lynn > Tristan
Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:26 am
User Image
VαvαrαxHαwkethorne

House: Slytherin [2nd Year] || Location: Slytherin Table || Mood: Anxious

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Is it?" Vavara asked, figuring that it would have to be something magical in origin to cause it to change colors. Certain in this world of house elves and talking portraits, there reason had to be something other than just puberty. She mentioned how her hair was getting curly thanks to the dreaded puberty, Vavara inspecting the purple things before finding a slight curl to the strands of hair as well as the style itself. She seemed to have met her at one point last year, since all the Syltherin girls did share a dorm together, though thanks to her claustrophobia, it would make meeting or talking in spaces such as that nearly impossible. Maybe she didn't notice on the account of her hair being a different color, or maybe she was just that dense about noticing interesting people like her friend here? Whatever the case, it was nice to have a chat here now instead of down the road. Quite frankly, Vavara was still on the lookout for Ji from last year. She wanted to try and make up for running into him when they were trying to find the kitchen area, though she wondered if he would remember her. They talked a couple of times in the hallway after that, but nothing really serious or anything. Some part of Vavara made her hope he did. Her current conversational partner introduced herself as Treva thankfully, so at least she was gracious enough to present her with a name so the pale girl wouldn't have to go and start guessing names off the top of her head. "Then it seems we're in agreement." She said, wondering why exactly her hair, eyebrows included, would be able to change colors like that. Was she some type of wizard who had that ability since they were born, or maybe she was just super into changing colors. Whatever it was, she was a bit stereotypical slytherin, much like her, but it was still welcome company. "Are you looking forward to this year as well? It's hard to believe we were one of those kids on the hat a year ago. Waiting to be sorted into a house by a talking hat."

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image
Third Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Kimberly sat down at the Slytherin table next to Rory. The sorting was just as boring as the year before. There was no point in watching something that didn’t mean anything to her. It wasn’t like she knew any of them. And those sorted into her house she probably would never socialize with. They were all brats who thought they were better than the rest anyways. To say she wasn’t a fan was an understatement.

Looking to Rory, Kimberly looked to the sorting and then back at him again. “My guess is long enough for us to suffer before they feed us.” She answered. “I swear it’s their way of cruel torture…” She groaned. Kimberly was hungry too there was no hiding that. However, they’d have to wait till all the students were sorted which she was hoping would be rather soon.

Status : Content... but Hungry...
                                                  With : Snakes... Rory

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:44 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                    Location : Great Hall - Slytherin

Raymond was glad to have made at least some friends in his house. If anything Savannah proved to be a good distraction from what was currently bothering. He still couldn’t understand why but now wasn’t the time to try figuring it out. He could do so later. Tristan seemed preoccupied with something else. Since he didn’t look busy, Raymond’s only theory was he was looking for someone. It was anyone’s guess who, though. “My summer was good. I actually met someone.” He told Savannah as he glanced to the Ravenclaw table. ‘Just focus on your own table.’ He thought to himself. He then returned his gaze back a moment after.

Raymond was just about to comment on Savannah learning more about fencing when the 'who' Tristian was searching for appeared at the Slytherin table. The girl in question was Michelyn a Gryffindor seventh year. Raymond didn’t know her really but he had no problem with Gryffindors. He waved back to the lioness before she asked if the sorting could be over so that they could eat. He didn’t blame her but honestly, he saw no reason to rush it. Looking between the two it was clearly obvious that they were something between them. “Just make sure to get some actual studying done.” The sixth year said to the two, before turning his attention back to Savannah.

“Anyways, the fencing club… Learn anything useful that you might pass down to some other members of the club?” Raymond asked. “And speaking of the club, with it being your last year any idea who you plan on leaving it to?” He asked her curiously. He couldn’t see a reason why she wouldn’t want to tell him. Knowing now was better than finding out later.

Status: Happy but Slightly Annoyed
                                                    With: Housemates... Savannah, Tristan & Michelyn

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Essy ze Ninja
                                                    Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver had been sitting next to Reyna the entire time they were at the sorting, but the two of them had been so quiet – he was focused on the chaos in his mind while she was paying attention to her cousin in the mix of firsties – that he had almost forgotten she was there or that he was in a room with the entire Hogwarts student body as well as faculty. The blond shifted in his seat to comfortably look at his friend when she spoke. As he realized that the brunette brought up the event that had occurred in the compartment, he could feel the heat in his face return, probably causing it to turn the same bright red shade it had been only a mere ten hours or so ago. “Uh,” he started, struggling to find the right words to answer Rey’s question. “Not particularly.” A moment of silence went by, almost making it awkward, so Oliver decided to do the best he could to save himself, and her, from having yet another, painfully awkward extended period of time. “Is there anything you’re wondering? Or, um, that you’d like to ask.. Or say, I guess?” There was actually a lot the boy could open up about, from what happened to what he was thinking, but Ollie didn’t know if that’s what his friend wanted to know. Who knew what she was thinking or what she meant. After all, she was a girl, and girls brains are completely different than boys brains, as Oliver had come to learn over the last year or two.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

oyehh

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            We still live in the same town, well, don't we?
                                            But I don't see you around anymore
                                            I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
                                            Your days are numbered at twenty-four
                                            And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you, we're not getting any younger
                                            And I won't look back 'cause there's no use, it's time to move forward!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттє x
                                            Sixth Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club Captainxxxxx

「 Winter 2036 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was the weekend break when Nike came up to the Great Hall to get some breakfast. Well, sure, that was her intention number one, but it wasn't just that per se. The Slytherin was also carrying something, a small round gift box at the size of a mug. Of course, Nike would ignore people if they asked what's inside it or who she was giving it to like a snob. But then again, if she did tell them who, she was sure that they would look at her and ask if she was signing herself a death wish. Nike wanted to give this to him because given how she knew about his summer thanks to some reliable sources, she felt worried that he didn't catch himself a break. Even he was dragged into a hell circle during that Third year fiasco about Aimee, even if that was like... three years ago. Aimee was much better now after those few years, but it left Nike to remind herself that she should hold her own. Sure, she had always preferred doing things by herself since her first year, mainly because she wanted to prove something to her family. But now, it was also because otherwise, someone will take the burden and Nike didn't want that to happen to any of her friends- especially if they looked like they had enough.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            with [some Slytherins] at

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Well, I try not to think of what might happen
                                            When your reality it finally cuts through
                                            Well, as for me, I got out and I'm on the road
                                            The worst part is that this, this could be you!
                                            You know it, too, you can't run from your shame
                                            You're not getting any younger, time keeps passing by
                                            But you wave it away, it's time to roll over

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon meandered toward the Slytherin table, not paying particular attention to who was around or what was around him more than a cursory look to make sure that he didn't bump into anyone. He just didn't want to encourage people to talk to him, as always. He was going home for Christmas, and he'd be seeing his family, so it wasn't like he was going to be missing the school. He just wished that seeing his family didn't have to include Jer in that. He'd try to persuade Joi or Michael to not invite the arse, but he doubted it'd work. As it was, he'd just have to endure Jer for the holidays, and then it was back to the usual. Which, he wouldn't mind really. He just wanted the holidays to be over with so that he didn't have to deal with his jerkarse of an older brother.

Seeing Nike, he made a beeline over to her, ignoring anyone that happened to spot him trying to be sociable. He didn't have to deal with them, and they certainly didn't have to stare at him either. Thankfully, most people left him alone anymore, and he was able to sit down without having to sneer at someone. Points for Slytherin, he'd learned how to best sneer like most people were beneath him. Not that they were, just they left him alone if they did that.
                                              "Wotcher, Nike. Wot are ya up ta?" He didn't think that there was anything big happening other than getting ready to go home for the break, but he never knew, she could have something else going on. He didn't miss the small package near her either, and wondered what that was for.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I ge' ta go on break an' deal wiff Jer an' 'Tommy'...
                                              OOC: Translation: Hey Nike. What are you up to?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Jade Galaksylph

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games