Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:27 pm
MDaylus

Clint felt relief when Loki looked up and made comments about thor. He knew they had gotten through to him then when Loki couldn't resist shots at thor. He left quietly then to let the couple have each other.

Loki couldn't help but smile when Tony latched onto his jab at thor. "He is a monster, destructive monster." Loki laughed Nuzzling against Tony's chest he relaxed more.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony ignored Clint’s departure, just enjoying his lovers laugh. Heart warming at the nuzzle, he took the opportunity to pick Loki up and carry him over to the couch that still remained in the room, sitting Loki in his lap. Wrapping his arms around the god again, he slowly peppered kisses over his face. “I love you Lo…..don’t you ever forget that…” he said gently, meeting his eyes.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft squawk when Tony picked him up and moved them over to the couch. He got himself comfortable in Tony's lap as the man peppering kisses over his face. It drew another laugh from Loki as the man kissed him. "I will not forget Tony." Loki stated softly. Snuggling back into Tony he sighed in contentment and let his eyes close.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled softly at Loki when he responded. Letting him snuggle against him once more and relax, Tony slowly lifted a hand, tracing the marks on his cheek and temple before beginning to rub at the base of his horns. “You know…I’ve been thinking about moving into my family’s old mansion….” He said slowly, deciding he might as well go ahead and approach the topic.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed softly as Tony traced the marks on his face up to his horns. Hearing the man say he had been thinking up about moving to his family's old mansion. "What does that mean?" Loki questioned opening his eyes and looking to Tony confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged at the question. “well with the number of guests everyone has been having, we could use more rooms, and you can have a proper library, it’ll let Sleepnir visit if he wants, and Natasha pointed out that if Hodur is found guilty of conspiring against your kids, it’ll free them from guilt, and they’d be free to live with you if they wanted, something they can’t do in the tower.” He explained, watching him closely.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt unsure about things when Tony shrugged. For a moment he thought the man was leaving him to go to his families home but when Tony said that "we could use more rooms" Loki realized the man wanted all of them to move. Hearing that there would be a proper library and that Sleepnir could visit had Loki growing warm with affection and love. "You would really let them come live in your home?" Loki questioned. He had thought about what would happen if Hodur was convicted but he had thought he might have to buy a home for them. To know that they might be able to live with him, Tony and the other made Loki giddy with happiness. "I like the idea." he stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony loved how Loki lit up slowly at his explanation. Blinking at his question, he nodded. “Why wouldn’t I? They’re your kids, and since I’m definitely not letting you go, they’ll just have to live with us…..as long as they promise not to eat anyone at least….though I suppose we could go without Clint.” He joked. Turning serious then, he met Loki’s eyes. “They’re your kids Loki…..that’s all I need to know about them. If they’re yours, they’ll be good. Maybe a little intimidating, but good.” He said softly. When Loki agreed, Tony smiled. “If you’re sure. We can go visit the house when you’d like, let you pick out some rooms for them, if you’d like a study too.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly when Tony questioned why he wouldn't let Loki's children live with them. The only thing that could be better about the statement is if Tony had said their kids but he wouldn't. "They would not eat anyone," Loki assured. He nodded when Tony continued on to say that he knew Loki's children would be good because they were his kids. "I would like to go see the house but maybe not until I have a normal form once more." Loki stated softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Whenever you’d like Lo.” Tony smiled, pecking his lips. Petting his hair, he glanced over the room Loki had claimed as his. “Are you feeling better? I know you were a little sick yesterday.” He asked after a moment, wondering if he should have Bruce check him over or search out some medicine for his lover. He didn’t want Loki feeling sick or uncomfortable without at least trying to help.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:34 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when the man told him they could go look at the house whenever he liked. "A bit better yes." Loki answered. It wasn't a lie he did feel better but he didn't know for how long his good health would be. When the morning sickness started it would be hard to hide that he was sick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at the response he got. “Good.” He smiled, kissing his forehead. “Come on….why don’t we get some food? Neither of us have had a proper meal in the past day or so.” He said gently, slowly nudging Loki back out of his lap so they could go to the kitchen.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki was reluctant to move from Tonys lap but the prospect of food had him moving finally. He followed Tony into the kitchen keeping close and being affectionate. He kept a hand intertwined with the mans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t mind Loki’s affection at all, actually rather grateful for it as he knew it meant Loki wasn’t upset for him. Gathering a few things, he figured he’d make chocolate chip waffles for Loki, knowing his sweet tooth. Slowly wrapping Loki’s arms around him to free his hands from Loki’s he hummed to himself as he began to cook. He also grabbed some berries, dicing them up to serve with the waffles.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki allowed his hands to be moved down around Tony's waist as the man began to cook. He was a bit impressed thinking he would have ad to. "That smells good." Loki purred nuzzling at Tony's neck. He would steal bits of fruit when Tony dicing them up and ate them.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games