Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:40 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

In a matter of moments a voice called from the sea and suddenly Robin's friend appeared near. He was a friendly guy with an upbeat additude who introduced himself as Dyl. As Ryan followed behind Robin the cool of the waves tickled his toes while he stepped more and more into the waters. Robin kindly introduced Ryan for him and with the invite officially handed, word of mouth, to Dyl the latino felt it alright to chime in. "Yeah, you should totally come! I'm sure their's a chill bar somewhere close. Besides, if the bars are lame we could always just hit up a convenience store for some drinks and find a chill spot on the beach to drink. What do ya say? You down?"

Company:: Robin and Dyl
Clothing:: Surf trunks
Feeling:: Chill
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:21 am
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Dyl giggled a bit from their enthusiasm. Their invitation to go get drinks was a welcomed one but something bothered him about it. Before he could ask, he figured he would get out of the water and talk to them on land.

"Nice to meet you~!"
he spoke formally, "Well, I did just hop in the water, but if you do not mind waiting a few moments, I would be happy to join you~. It just takes me a moment to transform back" he asked politely, positioning himself to dive off the rock. With that, he leapt back into the sea and disappeared for about five minutes before emerging back on the sand a ways down the beach, now with legs. Walking back to the two boys, they would see his pink braid of hair, slowly dry and shift back into its blonde sheen once again. Only in his spandex swim trunks, Dyl was holding a small bag and a pair of sandals. As he dried, he'd pull out his long summer shirt from his bag and it went to his mid-thighs.

"Thanks for waiting"
he smiled to the two of them, and pulling his bag over his shoulder. "So how did you to meet? I'm sorry I didn't get to swim it with you both" he asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice, "Well, looking at the both of you, you each have similar features? Hehe, the two of you even look the same age, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between you two from underwater.... well, aside from Robin's ears and tail" He giggled, " which was... what again?" he asked. "Hmm, thinking back on it now, I don't think we talked about age last we met, Robin.So how old are you both?" he mumbled curiously

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company:Those at the Beach |ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

Lord Hedo
Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:28 am
-
OOC:

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: The Beach
                                                              With: Ryan, Dyl
                                                              Wealth: $2,000
                                                              Address: 1120 Etoile

While the other two talked, Robin stayed silent for a moment. It was good to see two of his friends got along as well. It would make it considerably easy to hang out with the both of them too. Upon hearing Ryan about the bars he chuckled and shrugged. "I have to admit I didn't really visit the stores much yet. I arrived here two days ago with plenty of products to lest me at least a week, nor have I been to a bar yet in Soleil. So I couldn't say if they are good or not." the feline admitted and smiled.

Robin nodded when Dyl asked if they could wait a moment and watched them go back in the water, his ears moving forward in curiosity for a moment. "The first time I met him, he came OUT of the water. This is the first time I see him go in. It's quite unusual with the pink hair and scales. I like it." The nekojin spoke as they waited and smiled when Dyl came back. "No problem!" he replied. It would seem that the other had a lot of questions though, not that Robin minded. "Ah, with a bang quite literally, didn't we Ryan?" he said and laughed softly. "We collided during surfing and then decided to surf together." he explained. "I am 17, due to be 18 soon enough."

But with that he would fall quiet so Dyl and Ryan could exchange ages as well and everyone had time to speak, so no one would be left out. That could only be the worst, to feel left out. Robin never experienced it, but he could imagine it well enough. And this seemed to go well. Maybe they could all three hang out more often in time. Now he was permanently to stay in Soleil, the feline grew more and more curious to actual friendships.

Profile: Robin Averon

Lord Hedo

TenTenPrincess23

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:33 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Likewise!" He replied to Dyl, with both men having been well met by the other. It was interesting to hear someone ask for a moment to transform because it was like he was asking for a moment to change clothes. In truth Ryan felt a little underwhelmed by the experience of meeting a quote monster but it was a lot safer then if Dyl had truly been like how some scary stories make mermen out to be. Though it was kind of cool to see Dyl dive into water in one form and then walk out of sea in a human form.

Robin was first to answer Dyl on how he and him met and as fresh as the bump on his head was it was a funny story. "Yeah, I think Robin was hogging all the good waves while we were out there and that's why we ended up wiping out." A joking tease to his feline companion after Robin mentioned the crash when he then addressed the question of age. "I'm eighteen going on nineteen this August, but I always tell people I feel twenty-one at heart." Ryan then turned to the cat eared dude and smiles. "It's funny, I think you're the only person I've met who's near my age." A quick question then popped into head. "Dyl, how old are you? Because I've got a fake a ID but I think bars might be out the question for our young companion here." As Ryan gestured to Robin playfully with his thumb he pondered on how to get this party started.

Company:: Robin and Dyl
Clothing:: Surf trunks
Feeling:: Chill
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:40 pm
                User ImageUser Image
                                                              Helena marched through the loose sand, wind blowing white into her crystal eyes. Casually moving the locks out of her face, she scanned the beach through her sunglasses, looking at all the people taking advantage of the nice weather. She was also a lover of the warmer climate, Millie, not so much. Anything above 75 degrees often made the loner uncomfortable. Pushing her hair back a little from her face, Helena turned her attention to the waves rolling in and wondered if she should just take over for good. Millie was making strides in her life, sort of, but Helena wanted to be free. To be her own person. Her one wish in this world was to be her own person, separate from Millie. Knowing she was nothing more than a construct created from the fractured psyche of Millie, her thoughts were entirely separate. Ruffling the overlay lace of her tank top, the wind passed through her hair once again. Maybe she'd get a haircut, or new tattoo. She passed a hand over a bare spot on her left arm. What would she get?

Turning from the waves, her attention was grabbed by the shrieking of kids running to the water. What a bunch of brats. Helena frowned. She disliked kids, they were straight up annoying. Millie was a little better with them, but had a hard time with babies. The tips of her fingers began to light up with a bright, electric blue color, snapping her fingers as they were consumed by the blue fire. A small blue ball sparked between the kids, causing more screaming, this time in terror. Helena laughed in satisfaction as the flames died away and she watched them run back to their respective parents. "Idiot kids..." she muttered with disdain as she began to once again walk along the beach.
                                                                    「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

AwkwardGirlhood

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:22 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

"Oh! I hope you both are alright, clashing in the ocean could've been much worse. At least nobody lost any blood or anything, there's quite a few reef sharks in the area~" he replied to the way they met.

The boys answered honestly. Just as Dyl would have hoped as his question was for the sole intention of figuring out if they were old enough to drink. His hunch played out to be correct as they both technically weren't.

" Hmmm~ So you are both underage. It may be surprising to you that legal age for people here to consume alcohol is 21" he hummed, walking ahead of them a bit to turn around raise a brow at the both of them. At first he crossed his arms with a sly grin to make them feel a little nervous, but if they didn't, he didn't mind.

Still, he giggled and turned around to continue forward, they weren't in trouble.
" I am not one to test the law in a place that I am not quite familiar with, but perhaps they are a little lenient here. False identification or no, I will not stop your fun. I am much older than the both of you, so if you get caught, I don't know you~" he faced them with a smile.

"Although, I wonder if there are any places here that let us walk in our current sandy state?"
he pondered.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lord Hedo
Rhun Tolihzeh
Sorry for the wait!

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:43 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: The Beach
                                                              With: Ryan, Dyl
                                                              Wealth: $2,000
                                                              Address: 1120 Etoile

"Tsk, I was on the water first and I didn't account for someone so eager to meet me they would stumble on top of me." the feline said in an exaggerated exasperated way. Though the twinkle in his eye as he grinned and his ears were loosely pointing forward all showed he was joking. When it came to these games, Robin could hold his own. Though it was kind of fun to be doing it with someone he could call a friend this time. When Ryan pointed at him after his second comment, the feline shook his head as if he couldn't believe it. Still he was enjoying himself enough with his new friends. "Eh, excuse me I am seventeen, not sixteen." he reminded the other jokingly.

Where he came from you were pretty much free to drink anything by the age of sixteen, so Robin felt he was well over the legal age being almost eighteen. It didn't take long for Dyl to tell him the legal age was higher however. Though the feline wondered how he knew since he a few days ago seemed completely unaware of the island and how they do things. Unless of course he had been going to the bars first thing. "What? Twenty-one? What are they? Crazy? Sixteen is old enough." he worded the unfairness of the system. Though for him the solution was quite simple.

"Well, if they won't let us have a drink they can keep their custom. We'll walk away and they lose the income. I can easily ask my father to send over beer and even wines or more. They will not stop me from drinking if I want to." he replied, shining through some of his rebellious streak. That said it was true, one phone call and his father would send over the drinks as requested. "He travels, a lot. If we are lucky we may even be sent something that is uniquely to whatever region he is in at the time. And you two are welcome to join me." he offered. "But let's see what happens and if they will serve us. If not I already have at least beer in the fridge." he said and smiled at the other two. Perhaps he still was quite a privileged, pampered boy, but he wouldn't just admit that outright.

Profile: Robin Averon

Lord Hedo

TenTenPrincess23

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Beach Day «» Company: Millie? «» Location: Lune Beach «» Money: $30 & a half of pack of a rose-flavor cigarettes in a camera bag «» Relationship Staus: Single

Vasilisa snapped a picture. Beams of light seem to dance off the water, creating a dazzling pattern of shapes and textures off the liquid. Another fine photograph that could be the perfect reference for her next piece. Val, the pink haired witch, smiled and sat back on her boulder that overlooked Lune Beach. It was a nice and breezy day and this gypsy girl was not in a rush to go home quite yet. Val began to scroll though her most recent photographs. A starry sky. A early sunrise. Blue, pink, and orange hues. She had already spent hours on the beach before any locals came out of their home to enjoy the coastline of their quaint town.

Although, Val didn't mind the hassle of others savoring a beautiful summer day like today.The bustle of people, young and old, around you reminds one that life was still excited. You are still alive....As Vasilisa made her way through the end of her film, the gypsy heard the shrieks of little children down by the shore. Val looked up to see a group of scared kids hugging the legs of their parents. Maybe a bloom of jellyfish? Guessed Val in her mind of what scared the children.A new report did talk about there was a surprising amount of spotted jellyfish in the area. Harmless and small creatures but a child wouldn't know this. Her eyes scanned across more of the sandy shore, feeling like she needed another moment, and landed on a familiar figure of a blue-haired woman. "Millie!" Val called out.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

AnnoyedPanda

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:15 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נυℓч ②⑨тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨④
( ⑨ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:14 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Peace Offering

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nodding to the beach option, Mi-Yeong was quick to follow Lucien out of the door, holding onto his arm so she wouldn’t accidentally get stuck in the crowd. Feeling the outside breeze relaxed her nerves a bit. It was less stuffy, less crowded, and less noisy than the hectic bar. Since the bar was literally right by the beach, it didn’t take long to actually get down to it. She was a bit stuck in her own thoughts until Lucien’s voice spoke up asking if she had wanted her shoes off too. ********, she was spacing out! ” U-Uh, yeah. Thanks… “ She waited as he helped with her sandals before she actually started to walk along the shore with him.

The sounds of the waves gently crashing along the sandy shore made her think of home. It was the only thing here that actually helped her decompress. Mi-Yeong let the waves wrap around her feet and ankles, bringing back out the scales and webbing, just around her feet, though. She used to hate it when she was little, but now she was okay with having “fish feet” or as the kids would call them. ” You know… I didn’t do those to myself… the scars on my legs. “ She knew he was bound to see them. The dress was a tiny bit shorter than she liked, plus from the angle he was at when he was taking off her shoes, there was no way she could’ve hid them. God, this was gonna damper up the good mood they had going on for the date, wasn’t it? ” You want the short version or the long one? “

MOOD: Nervous? COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

Cho-Cho Twain

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:16 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucien tugged off her shoes, admiring her cute little feet, when they started walking her feet got even cuter once they got wet, he smiled softly. The smile faded when he remembered those harsh scars on the back of her thighs. He had an...acquaintance in highschool that had cut her thighs, dealing with the loss of her brother. Hed caught her in the act once... the skin slitting open like it was jello. His stomach lurched. It was a long time ago, he needed to stop.

Instead he focused on the sand squishing between his toes,the waves gently lapping at his toes. He guessed he had officially stepped into the ocean.

Her voice startled him out of his thoughts, he flushed when she called him out on what he had spotted, "I-I didnt mean to assume. i just knew a girl in school who would....there...." he cleared his throat, uncomfortable. "Ill take the long version, ive got all night."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC::

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:46 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Peace Offering

” No, it’s fine. A lot of people think that first… well, the ones who do catch a glimpse of it. “ The scars were the main reason she wore long shorts or just straight pants to cover them up. Same thing went with the more faded looking ones on her wrists. Now, where should she start in this dumpster fire of her life? She took a second to think it through. Even though he said he was fine with the long version, was he really? So far, only one person knew what went down in her past. Well, there were two, but one left her behind a few months back. That was another thing she still hadn’t fully gotten over, no matter how much she told herself she didn’t care.

” After the whole homeless mess that me and my dad went through, he finally got a job as a fisherman for the same company that took his small business down, ironically. Um... He didn’t want me being home alone for weeks a time while he was away... so he sent me to live with my uncle and my cousin in Seoul. Just another crowded a** city...“ Just thinking back on her past now was difficult for her. Mi-Yeong was honestly starting to regret this whole ordeal, but it was too late to go back now. Gently gripping the bottom portion of her dress, she tried to calm herself down even more by taking slow and steady breaths. ” He produces music, so he knew what my mom was, and he figured that since I had a siren’s voice that he could use that… use me for money basically. If I didn’t sing, I’d get beat. Hence, why the day I turned 18, I stole some money and booked a flight out of there… it’s also the reason why I pretended to be mute up until just a few months ago. If no one knew that I could talk, or sing, I couldn’t be used. “

She hated this. Absolutely hated this. She felt vulnerable and just plain stupid the more she thought about it. Despite that, however, she knew letting it out would help her in the long run. Bottling it all up just made her feel as if she were losing her mind. This was a big deal for her, however, since the only other person who knew besides Lucien now was Hikaru. Mi-Yeong knew she could always go to her, but after some point, her brain would flip the script and make her feel as if she were a burden. ” He… He recently found out where I am. He hasn’t made himself clear whether or not he’s even in the city, but I constantly have this fear that I’ll just get dragged back into that dark place. I haven’t been home, let alone out in public, for about a week. I’ve been hiding at a friend’s place basically losing my sanity over this. “ It wasn’t something she wanted to mention, but she already made a plan up in her head that if he did find her out in public one day, she was either going to run to a different country again or just end it right then and there.

MOOD: Nervous? COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

Cho-Cho Twain

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:30 am
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

The breeze and clouds moved all across the sand and Dyl couldn't help but feel compelled to return to the beach. It usually takes him about 20 minutes to walk there, and today, Dyl's main goal today wasn't necessarily to go swimming, but to get some sun and warm himself under the golden rays. It wasn't even very warm today, but it was nice enough to bask. A cool breeze and cloudy sky would probably help him not burn either. Not that he really can.

He even brought one of those fold up chairs that people lounge in and tanning screen. It was so small. He figured he wouldn't be able to fit in it but once he found a nice spot, he opened it, he discovered that it was primarily meant for leaning, not sitting.

He stretched a bit before getting really comfortable, slipped off his tank top and put on a pair sunglasses. Kneeling in the warmer sand, he noticed his long hair drag a bit and with that, he wrapped his blonde locks up into a bun to rest atop his head. He then began getting settled on his leaning chair and opened up the screen, only immediately close it. Why anyone would want that much bright light in their face, Dyl would never understand. Thus fore going tanning and relaxing in the sun with the other patrons on the beach.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:28 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia walked onto the beach, wearing a thin white coat to help over herself up since she was wearing a bikini and was carrying a small bag with stuff such as lotion, a towel, drinks and some snacks to eat. It felt like it was the perfect day to go to the beach. No bad weather around and the temperature outside was just right. Not too hot, not too cold. The beach was particularly busy today probably because of the nice weather. "Wow, maybe I should of got here earlier if it's this busy already." She walked along the beach, looking to find a spot. Her normal spot was already taken so she had to find a new one for today. Unfortunately, it would seem like all the good spots were already taken. She would have to settle with just a regular spot this time around. As she walked along the beach, there was a spot opened up next to a man with long blonde hair. He had this sort of elegance to him. There was a different atmosphere around him than the others. She wanted the spot next to him so she started to walk up to him. "Um I'm sorry to bother you but is the spot next to you taken?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia
Personal thoughts (OOC):

TenTenPrincess23

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:07 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucien felt a cold dart of fury flow through him she wasnt just beat she was mutilated. He clenched and unclenched his fists, trying to calm himself down. But seeing her hunched in on herself gripping the bottom of her dress made his blood run cold. If he ever saw that ******** hed cut him up and put him into trashbags like the human filth he was.

When she stuttered out quietly that this garbage had came to the city, her safe place, to find her. Lucien clenched his fists so hard his knuckles cracked. Glancing at her she looked so sad and uncomfortable. It doused his anger like a bucket of ice water. He had no idea what to do. Winging it he wrapped an arm gently around her shoulders, so she could easily pull away if she didnt want the contact. Without thinking he opened his mouth and began over sharing. "My mother gave me this scar," he said lightly touching his forehead. " My human mother, that is. Once i hit puberty the fae courts came to town, looking to cash in their investments. They confronted my human parents, who up untill that point had been the most loving people ive ever met, they spoiled me rotten. They told them that i was a changeling,they had brought along their human son He looked so much like my mother but he had my fathers eyes. They told them that they have been treating him kindly and would continue to do so (as he was going back with them for leverage) just as long as they paid up." He chuckled cooley keeping his gaze directed out to sea."It broke my mother. She went into a spiraling depression and one day as i was walking through the foyer she tackled me, she had this iron book end and she just kept hitting me." He cleared his throat. "Almost had my brains bashed in by the time father pulled her off." He didnt mention that he saw his father standing there for several minutes, watching his mother try and kill him before he decided to step in. "The elders had an alert on the house for if things went awry. They came in patched me up, and then the scary bastards went into my parents heads and they... shifted things around. They acted like normal after that, loving, doting....but their eyes they had the eyes of an animal long trapped in a cage, sad, resentful, desperate. And when they werent like that they were flat and dead." He bit his lip trying not to recall memories of his mother fawning all over him asking what happened to his head, holding him tightly to her, while hate radiated in her eyes. Or of her laughing, her face beautiful and sweet rotted with her large dead eyes.

He forced a laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. "So you see, now we both know each others deepest darkest secrets. the moral of the story," He said. catching her wrist and running a soft finger up it, across those silver lines. " Is that we should never be ashamed of our scars. Wear them with pride, because you have lived through something that has made you infinitely stronger." He smiled at her.

While he was on a roll he might as well do the next thing that popped into his mind. "Listen. Ive got a princess sweet in my houses top floor. Its got a lounging area, with a separate bedroom, A huge bathroom that has large closet. It opens out to a balcony, Everything a girl could need." He held up his hand, expecting instant rejection. " I know you are a strong independent woman. You can pay me rent that equals your typical apartment cost, you can buy your own groceries, whatever. The fact of the matter is that there is no way that b*****d would get to the third floor without me noticing it. You can sleep in peace." He added in more quietly,"I know what it feels like to not feel safe in your own home. I wouldnt wish that on anybody." He continued on in his normal tone of voice," No strings attached, you dont have to be with me to live there. Ive got more room in that house than i know what to do with. And the second that b*****d is out of your life you can return to your old apartment if youd like, i can talk to the land lord and have them hold it for you." He glanced at her, waiting for an answer.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC::

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games