Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:51 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
sha312

She stumbled as he felt himself supported by Aileen and Aidar. He coughed weakly as they helped guide him. "It is done my Lord. The stone has been cleansed. It took longer than I expected, hence my delay. It was a sore trial. I experienced a power I have never felt before. It nearly broke me..." He wheezed as he struggled to remain conscious. "I have never felt so spent, but it is passing. I just need a few minutes to rest, then I can help with Mina."

"My lord..."
*Luminove gasps as she approaches them.*
"He has absorbed all of the silverite's radiation!"

"WHAT!?" eek
*Aileen yelps, looking up at Luminova, and then turning her head back to Sha with a worried expression on her face, the dying image of Darkfrost burnt and blistered just like Sha, fresh in her mind.*

"Be there anythin ye can di fo im?"
*Aidar asks, looking to Luminova.*

"Siverite holds enough radiation to vaporize a Werewolf, once the light nullifies its healing factor. Those are fatal levels of radiation."
*Luminova grimly answers.*
"Fortunately, his Elven physiology is resistant to it. He has serval days to live, if we can't get him decontaminated and resurrecting him will range from being much more difficult than resurrecting a mortal, to impossible."

Sha held up his hand. "Enough!" He willed himself to his feet and leaned heavily on his staff. "We have more pressing matters to attend to. We must help Mina and we must prepare ourselves before nightfall. I ask that you do not worry about me. As long as there is breath in my body, my fate is my own and I will not have it any other way."

He let his gaze linger from face to face before he turned to Luminova. "Now, my Lady, where is Mina being kept?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:56 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
sha312

She stumbled as he felt himself supported by Aileen and Aidar. He coughed weakly as they helped guide him. "It is done my Lord. The stone has been cleansed. It took longer than I expected, hence my delay. It was a sore trial. I experienced a power I have never felt before. It nearly broke me..." He wheezed as he struggled to remain conscious. "I have never felt so spent, but it is passing. I just need a few minutes to rest, then I can help with Mina."

"My lord..."
*Luminove gasps as she approaches them.*
"He has absorbed all of the silverite's radiation!"

"WHAT!?" eek
*Aileen yelps, looking up at Luminova, and then turning her head back to Sha with a worried expression on her face, the dying image of Darkfrost burnt and blistered just like Sha, fresh in her mind.*

"Siverite holds enough radiation to vaporize a Werewolf, once the light nullifies its healing factor. Those are fatal levels of radiation."
"Fortunately, his Elven physiology is resistant to it. He has serval days to live, if we can't get him decontaminated and resurrecting him will range from being much more difficult than resurrecting a mortal, to impossible."

*The Shadow knight, Cornelius had been alarmed by Aileen's cries and having also rushed outside, now stands in the doorway of the facility, watching his four allies with a heavy heart. he had grown accustomed to death, having lived around mortals, and though it saddens him others die, usually mortals, he had come to accept that it is the way of things, long ago. But it always hits him harder when the deceased is a fellow immortal, one who like him, is never supposed to die. And, even worse, when that immortal is an ally, a brother in arms, one he would call "friend". Never knowing what to say in such an emotional situation, he remains silent. he had always despised death considered it to be an enemy and defied it at every opportunity, refusing to even kill his enemies on the battle field. But he also knew that there were times where no matter want he did, death would claim victory. Though he chooses to defy death, he knows that he cannot defeat it. And for that ability, he has always admired Luminova. She CAN defeat death and she WILL! the though begins to the Shadow Night's spirit.*
"Do not fear, Angel."
*He thinks to Luminova, with a confident smile on his pale face."
"You can do it."  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:26 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"WHAT!?" eek

*The Shadow knight, Cornelius had been alarmed by Aileen's cries and having also rushed outside, now stands in the doorway of the facility, watching his four allies with a heavy heart. he had grown accustomed to death, having lived around mortals, and though it saddens him others die, usually mortals, he had come to accept that it is the way of things, long ago. But it always hits him harder when the deceased is a fellow immortal, one who like him, is never supposed to die. And, even worse, when that immortal is an ally, a brother in arms, one he would call "friend". Never knowing what to say in such an emotional situation, he remains silent. he had always despised death considered it to be an enemy and defied it at every opportunity, refusing to even kill his enemies on the battle field. But he also knew that there were times where no matter want he did, death would claim victory. Though he chooses to defy death, he knows that he cannot defeat it. And for that ability, he has always admired Luminova. She CAN defeat death and she WILL! the though begins to the Shadow Night's spirit.*
"Do not fear, Angel."
"You can do it."

Sha held up his hand. "Enough!" He willed himself to his feet and leaned heavily on his staff. "We have more pressing matters to attend to. We must help Mina and we must prepare ourselves before nightfall. I ask that you do not worry about me. As long as there is breath in my body, my fate is my own and I will not have it any other way."

He let his gaze linger from face to face before he turned to Luminova. "Now, my Lady, where is Mina being kept?"

*Luminova smiles momentarily as he hears her beloved's thoughts of encouragement.*
"She's inside."
*She answers Sha, a calm professional look on her angelic face, betrayed by the her expressional deep sapphire eyes.*
"She's in Shinryu's keeping."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:51 pm
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"WHAT!?" eek

"Do not fear, Angel."
"You can do it."

*Luminova smiles momentarily as he hears her beloved's thoughts of encouragement.*
"She's inside."
*She answers Sha, a calm professional look on her angelic face, betrayed by the her expressional deep sapphire eyes.*

"He's got pride, Ah'll give im tha..."
*Aidar says, standing back up to his full height and stretching.*
"Ah di appreciate wha ye did fo me, wit the silverite, Sha. It be quite a selfless act, Ah hve nae words for it an can nae express how much it means tae me, bu Ah fear that it may ave been a wasted effort. Tha was nea some rare magical artifact, Silverite be a new isotope, like plutonium, only more potent. An explosion in space scattered it all cross the planet, it's number be uncountable and there be nae tellin when we may come across more... ye can be rest assured, Tyrius's agents be scourin the lands fo more."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:45 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"Do not fear, Angel."
"You can do it."

"She's inside."

"He's go pride, Ah'll give im tha..."
"Ah di apreacite wha ye did fo me, wit the silverite, Sha, it's quite a selfless act, Ah hve nae words for it an an nae expess how much the means tae me, bu Ah fear that it may ave been a wasted effort. Thay was nea some rare magical artifact, Silverite be a new isotope, like plutonium, only more potent. An explosion in space scattered it all cross the planet, it's number be uncountable and there be nae tellin when we may come across more... ye can be rest assured, Tyrius's agents be scourin the lands fo more."
*After Aidar finishes speaking some fog rolls in and looks like it is circling Sha and passing through him as if checking his pockets.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:22 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"Do not fear, Angel."
"You can do it."

"She's inside."

"Ah di apreacite wha ye did fo me, wit the silverite, Sha, it's quite a selfless act, Ah hve nae words for it an an nae expess how much the means tae me, bu Ah fear that it may ave been a wasted effort. Thay was nea some rare magical artifact, Silverite be a new isotope, like plutonium, only more potent. An explosion in space scattered it all cross the planet, it's number be uncountable and there be nae tellin when we may come across more... ye can be rest assured, Tyrius's agents be scourin the lands fo more."
*After Aidar finishes speaking some fog rolls in and looks like it is circling Sha and passing through him as if checking his pockets.*

Sha gave him a smile and rested his hand on his shoulder. "And I thank you for saying that. All I've wanted to do is to make a difference in what way I can. As for the remaining Silverite, if and when we find it, it will be dealt with accordingly. Make no mistake on that."

He frowned as the mist began to envelop him. "Shinryu, if you wanted to know where the stone was, all you had to do is ask. Before this is said and done, I'm going to make sure you know how to communicate properly, if it's the last thing I do."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:33 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"She's inside."

Sha gave him a smile and rested his hand on his shoulder. "And I thank you for saying that. All I've wanted to do is to make a difference in what way I can. As for the remaining Silverite, if and when we find it, it will be dealt with accordingly. Make no mistake on that."

He frowned as the mist began to envelop him. "Shinryu, if you wanted to know where the stone was, all you had to do is ask. Before this is said and done, I'm going to make sure you know how to communicate properly, if it's the last thing I do."
*the fog starts pulling away and most to all of the metal objects slowly pull out of sha's pockest pouches etc. And float infront of him, some of them have a casing of the des crystals on it as if the items rusted with it.*
Shinryu: no no no no no no no no no, I need a fresh piece of silverite, not the altered mess of what you did, what im doing right now is making lumi's job easier, by removing our items that have radiation on it so this doesnt make it worse, once we get you safely inside im gonna need your cloths. Now onto the table
*a small floating table forms next to sha, just his size.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:26 pm
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"She's inside."

*the fog starts pulling away and most to all of the metal objects slowly pull out of sha's pockest pouches etc. And float infront of him, some of them have a casing of the des crystals on it as if the items rusted with it.*
Shinryu: no no no no no no no no no, I need a fresh piece of silverite, not the altered mess of what you did, what im doing right now is making lumi's job easier, by removing our items that have radiation on it so this doesnt make it worse, once we get you safely inside im gonna need your cloths. Now onto the table

The frown grew deeper on his face as he watched his belongings being taken from him and he moves quickly to trake then back. "Weren't you ever taught not to touch things that do not belong to you? These belong to me and I can purify them just fine, thank you. Do not concern yourself with with my well being. You want to help me? Take me to where Mina is...now!"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:06 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

The frown grew deeper on his face as he watched his belongings being taken from him and he moves quickly to trake then back. "Weren't you ever taught not to touch things that do not belong to you? These belong to me and I can purify them just fine, thank you. Do not concern yourself with with my well being. You want to help me? Take me to where Mina is...now!"

Shinryu: all honesty, no, no I was not, sad isn't it, magic and science can be two different things at times but quit complaining, doctors orders now onto that table  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:00 pm
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

Shinryu: all honesty, no, no I was not, sad isn't it, magic and science can be two different things at times but quit complaining, doctors orders now onto that table

He quickly gathered up his belongings and returned them to their appropriate places. He gave him a glare as he narrowed his eyes. "Well maybe you should learn that. Otherwise you risk running into trouble and trust me, you don't want your allies to become your enemy. If I need your help when it comes to me, I will ask for it. Until then, the answer is no. Now I will not ask again. Lead me to Nina, NOW!"  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:38 am
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

He quickly gathered up his belongings and returned them to their appropriate places. He gave him a glare as he narrowed his eyes. "Well maybe you should learn that. Otherwise you risk running into trouble and trust me, you don't want your allies to become your enemy. If I need your help when it comes to me, I will ask for it. Until then, the answer is no. Now I will not ask again. Lead me to Nina, NOW!"

"Enough, Shard!"
*Aidar commands the dragon.*
"Jus use the Des Crystals tae outfit im wit a hazmat suit tae contain the radiation he be givin off, fo noo. We can decontaminate im along with Mina, once we get the proper equipment. Angel be sayin he has several days, and we only ave one, so le's get movin!"
*With those words, the Burning Icewolf then turns and heads for to the facility entrance.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:29 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

"Enough, Shard!"
"Jus use the Des Crystals tae outfit im wit a hazmat suit tae contain the radiation he be givin off, fo noo. We can decontaminate im along with Mina, once we get the proper equipment. Angel be sayin he has several days, and we only ave one, so le's get movin!"
*With those words, the Burning Icewolf then turns and heads for to the facility entrance.*

He gave the dragon a smirk. "Well you heard the man. We should be on our way." He still felt weak, but the effects were lessening the more that time went on.

His pace began to improve as he worked his way to keep up with Aidar. "Pardon me Lord Aidar for saying this, but I don't believe I will need even that. I am confident that I can purge these toxins from me in a way that they will not affect anyone else."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:57 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

"Enough, Shard!"

He gave the dragon a smirk. "Well you heard the man. We should be on our way." He still felt weak, but the effects were lessening the more that time went on.

His pace began to improve as he worked his way to keep up with Aidar. "Pardon me Lord Aidar for saying this, but I don't believe I will need even that. I am confident that I can purge these toxins from me in a way that they will not affect anyone else."

*Aileen follows after, an expression of concern still showing on her lupine face.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:47 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312

"Enough, Shard!"

Shinryu: you know that's not a bad idea thank you Burning Icewolf,
*the fog flows around Sha and forms something similar to a hazmat suit. It close to his body and easy for him to move around, made of lead so the radiation doesnt spread. And after Sha checks it out and before he can protest, he gets sent flying back and gently lands on the table that Shinryu created and gets strapped to it and then he zooms past everyone, through the front doors of the facility, and passed the others inside, until he stops next to the lead cocoon containing Darkfrost.*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games