Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:26 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai nodded. "Yeah, I got it, but I haven't read it yet. Fill me in."
"Well, basically we have to get some documents from some renegade ninjas. Missing Nins... Mai, I heard some disturbing news. About you," Ra started...

Mai's eyes narrowed. "Disturbing news? Like what?"
"I heard that you allied yourself with an Hyuuga exile and attacked 3 konoha Gennin. Is this true?" Ra asked her sternly.

"He was an exile?" Mai asked surprised. She blushed. "I..didn't know that. I'm sorry, I just can't stand by when one person is attacked by a group. It's not honorable." Biting her lip, she looked down. "I'm ready to accept any punishment I recieve. I just hope they realize what I was trying to do."
Ra couldn't resist. How could he punish someone like Mai.
"It was my Mission to ... 'punish' you, but... I just can't, I'll feed the Hokage some lies and... The person you helped out was a... 'good' person. Well, I'll see you around, I have to get ready for tommorow" Ra ran off with a wave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:27 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji layed motionless in his bed, he felt the pain ease a little. "Ah well, at least I might be out of here soon." He looked around and then noticed that the other end of the wrapping/bandages had unrolled. "Someone could get hurt with that unrolled... if I can just reach it... hmm..." Leaning forward, he undid some of the straps that deterred his movement. After that, he tried to flex an arm muscle, when he did, he felt pain. "Damn..." Then, sliding his legs off the bed, his feet touching the cold floor. Then testing to see if his legs can carry his weight, he got up.

Being 'numb' and unconscious for a day, his body's muscles have gone 'soft'. Thus when he tried to get up, he immediately fell to the floor. "Ouch ouch ouch..." The thud didn't seem loud enough to attract any attention. Reaching out for the one end of the bandages, he 'clawed' it to him ((Fingers out stretched and dragging whatever was in his grasp towards him)). Then slowly he climbed back into bed. "Ayay... This really is such a.. oro?" He saw a doctor walk in. She's pretty cute huh? he asked the Dragon in his mind. The Dragon didn't reply.

The Doctor's name is Kubaku, Ifuuki. She looks really young... (I don't know how young. If adult, Kenji won't stand a fighting chance to avoid her attacks... unless...). She made a check on the people around him, made a check on Daisuke and then, she approached his bedside.

Ifuuki approched Kenji's bed, a large smile on her face. "Kenji-san is it?" she asked checking his chart. "How are you feeling today?" Ifuuki did look quite young, though it betrayed her real age. Not waiting for an answer she continued. "I have a new drug for you. It should help with your pain." Pulling out an unmarked bottle, she filled a siringe and went to insert it into the IV.

The Dragon within Kenji seemed to have recognized her... or something in her seems recognizable. When Kenji was commenting on her cuteness, the Dragon didn't answer because he was wondering, where has he seen the face before. Definitely not on the streets or something... but somewhere... back in the past maybe?

The liquid from the unmarked syringe looked normal... 'felt' normal when it was going into his blood stream... but the Dragon 'felt' something... something else...
KENJI!!! it boomed in his mind, WHAT WAS HER NAME AGAIN?!?! Kenji, through his periphereal vision, looked at the name tag. Again, the Dragon boomed: I KNEW IT!!! KENJI!!! GET THAT THING OUT OF YOUR ARM, NOW!!!. Automatically, Kenji's right arm shot out and removed the needle that was inserted into his left arm.

Despite the bandages hindering his movement, he managed to roll off the bed and landed on a knee, watching Ifuuki. "Who are you? And what do you want?"

Ifuuki jumped back. Putting her hand on her hip she smirked. "I see HE recognised me. No matter, I doubt either of you willl be able to fight back now." She pulled out a scalpel and smiled viciously.
[[didn't you see that Raith is in the room?, like on the other side, but that doesn't really matter]]
"And why would they need to fight back?" Raith said as he appeared behind Ifuuki so fast a small wind blew up from his speed, without his weights on, he was exponentially faster. "And who is HE it's obvious you weren't talking about the boy. I advise you put down that scapel while you explain." Raith said calmly with his face as emotionless as stone.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:28 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mai nodded. "Yeah, I got it, but I haven't read it yet. Fill me in."
"Well, basically we have to get some documents from some renegade ninjas. Missing Nins... Mai, I heard some disturbing news. About you," Ra started...

Mai's eyes narrowed. "Disturbing news? Like what?"
"I heard that you allied yourself with an Hyuuga exile and attacked 3 konoha Gennin. Is this true?" Ra asked her sternly.

"He was an exile?" Mai asked surprised. She blushed. "I..didn't know that. I'm sorry, I just can't stand by when one person is attacked by a group. It's not honorable." Biting her lip, she looked down. "I'm ready to accept any punishment I recieve. I just hope they realize what I was trying to do."
Ra couldn't resist. How could he punish someone like Mai.
"It was my Mission to ... 'punish' you, but... I just can't, I'll feed the Hokage some lies and... The person you helped out was a... 'good' person. Well, I'll see you around, I have to get ready for tommorow" Ra ran off with a wave.

Mai sighed as Ra ran off. She was glad to count him as a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:33 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji layed motionless in his bed, he felt the pain ease a little. "Ah well, at least I might be out of here soon." He looked around and then noticed that the other end of the wrapping/bandages had unrolled. "Someone could get hurt with that unrolled... if I can just reach it... hmm..." Leaning forward, he undid some of the straps that deterred his movement. After that, he tried to flex an arm muscle, when he did, he felt pain. "Damn..." Then, sliding his legs off the bed, his feet touching the cold floor. Then testing to see if his legs can carry his weight, he got up.

Being 'numb' and unconscious for a day, his body's muscles have gone 'soft'. Thus when he tried to get up, he immediately fell to the floor. "Ouch ouch ouch..." The thud didn't seem loud enough to attract any attention. Reaching out for the one end of the bandages, he 'clawed' it to him ((Fingers out stretched and dragging whatever was in his grasp towards him)). Then slowly he climbed back into bed. "Ayay... This really is such a.. oro?" He saw a doctor walk in. She's pretty cute huh? he asked the Dragon in his mind. The Dragon didn't reply.

The Doctor's name is Kubaku, Ifuuki. She looks really young... (I don't know how young. If adult, Kenji won't stand a fighting chance to avoid her attacks... unless...). She made a check on the people around him, made a check on Daisuke and then, she approached his bedside.

Ifuuki approched Kenji's bed, a large smile on her face. "Kenji-san is it?" she asked checking his chart. "How are you feeling today?" Ifuuki did look quite young, though it betrayed her real age. Not waiting for an answer she continued. "I have a new drug for you. It should help with your pain." Pulling out an unmarked bottle, she filled a siringe and went to insert it into the IV.

The Dragon within Kenji seemed to have recognized her... or something in her seems recognizable. When Kenji was commenting on her cuteness, the Dragon didn't answer because he was wondering, where has he seen the face before. Definitely not on the streets or something... but somewhere... back in the past maybe?

The liquid from the unmarked syringe looked normal... 'felt' normal when it was going into his blood stream... but the Dragon 'felt' something... something else...
KENJI!!! it boomed in his mind, WHAT WAS HER NAME AGAIN?!?! Kenji, through his periphereal vision, looked at the name tag. Again, the Dragon boomed: I KNEW IT!!! KENJI!!! GET THAT THING OUT OF YOUR ARM, NOW!!!. Automatically, Kenji's right arm shot out and removed the needle that was inserted into his left arm.

Despite the bandages hindering his movement, he managed to roll off the bed and landed on a knee, watching Ifuuki. "Who are you? And what do you want?"

Ifuuki jumped back. Putting her hand on her hip she smirked. "I see HE recognised me. No matter, I doubt either of you willl be able to fight back now." She pulled out a scalpel and smiled viciously.
[[didn't you see that Raith is in the room?, like on the other side, but that doesn't really matter]]
"And why would they need to fight back?" Raith said as he appeared behind Ifuuki so fast a small wind blew up from his speed, without his weights on, he was exponentially faster. "And who is HE it's obvious you weren't talking about the boy. I advise you put down that scapel while you explain." Raith said calmly with his face as emotionless as stone.

Ifuuki stood stock still, the smile remained on her face. "Raith-sama. How nice to see you take an interest in me. But I advise you to stay out of this, that is, unless you want it to get messy."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:44 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki stood stock still, the smile remained on her face. "Raith-sama. How nice to see you take an interest in me. But I advise you to stay out of this, that is, unless you want it to get messy."
Raith raised his right eyebrow, "Is that...a threat?" Raith asked. "And by the way, i'm not intrested in you, i'm intrested in why that boy seems for all his life not to want you to touch him."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:47 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Raith raised his right eyebrow, "Is that...a threat?" Raith asked. "And by the way, i'm not intrested in you, i'm intrested in why that boy seems for all his life not to want you to touch him."

Her smile widened. "You're not the slightest bit interested in me? I'm hurt Raith-sama." She flashed her scalpel a bit. "He merely has something I want, that's all. He just has to give it to me and we can all walk away without a fight."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:04 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Her smile widened. "You're not the slightest bit interested in me? I'm hurt Raith-sama." She flashed her scalpel a bit. "He merely has something I want, that's all. He just has to give it to me and we can all walk away without a fight."
"There's a reason why i'm not intrested in you," Raith said as he looked between her and Kenji. "What does he have that you want?" Raith kept an eye on her scalpel, it didn't matter if she hit him, he would heal, but he didn't know her speed level, but he was confident that if she tried to hurt Kenji, he could snap the scalpel in half before swhe got half way to him, her hand too if it was necassary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:08 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"There's a reason why i'm not intrested in you," Raith said as he looked between her and Kenji. "What does he have that you want?" Raith kept an eye on her scalpel, it didn't matter if she hit him, he would heal, but he didn't know her speed level, but he was confident that if she tried to hurt Kenji, he could snap the scalpel in half before swhe got half way to him, her hand too if it was necassary.

"For someone not interested you sure ask alot of questions." Ifuuki said playfully. "I can't answer that though. That's...privlaged information." Slowly she turned towards Raith. "Are you sure you don't want me?" she said as she moved her body closer.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:19 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"For someone not interested you sure ask alot of questions." Ifuuki said playfully. "I can't answer that though. That's...privlaged information." Slowly she turned towards Raith. "Are you sure you don't want me?" she said as she moved her body closer.
"I'm spoken for," Raith said as he flashed a his hand with a ring on it, it was more of a wedding band, a black metal wraped around a green metal. "And even if i wasn't, no i would not be, because i don't fall for women trying to seduce me so i let my guard down. Please give me more credit than that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:21 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"I'm spoken for," Raith said as he flashed a his hand with a ring on it, it was more of a wedding band, a black metal wraped around a green metal. "And even if i wasn't, no i would not be, because i don't fall for women trying to seduce me so i let my guard down. Please give me more credit than that."

"What a shame you're quite the catch." Ifuuki said as she stepped back. "I take it you won't let me near the boy?"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:29 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"What a shame you're quite the catch." Ifuuki said as she stepped back. "I take it you won't let me near the boy?"
"Not without very good explination for why you looked like you were going to lay him open. What does he have that you desire that requires you to cut him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:31 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"Not without very good explination for why you looked like you were going to lay him open. What does he have that you desire that requires you to cut him?"

"Oh, I don't need to cut him to get it." Ifuuki mused, "It's just more fun that way."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:41 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh, I don't need to cut him to get it." Ifuuki mused, "It's just more fun that way."
"You remind me of someone i knew," Raith said, "I didn't like him either." Raith toyed with the strings that held the pad on the top of his hand, "What does he have that you want, you still haven't told me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:47 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"You remind me of someone i knew," Raith said, "I didn't like him either." Raith toyed with the strings that held the pad on the top of his hand, "What does he have that you want, you still haven't told me."

Ifuuki's smile widened again. "Tsk tsk, Raith-sama. Like I said, that's privilaged information. I'm afraid it's none of your business."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:57 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki's smile widened again. "Tsk tsk, Raith-sama. Like I said, that's privilaged information. I'm afraid it's none of your business."
"By whose authority is this privialged and you do this? And no offense, but you and what army are stupid enough to not tell me?"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games