Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Lindsey and Hunter-James padded forward followed by Kira a young Lera ((big cat. Will talk to slighter about it may not have her around)).  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:02 pm
Raven knew it was hard on the cub, maybe he should say sorry. No, such weakness will bring down... but it would show that I am horrible... Raven thought as he sighed trying to think of what he should say.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:22 pm
Lindswey shook her head and decided to save the poor wolf she spoke up. "So Hunter-James. Have you ever fished before?"

Hunter-James looked up from his view of the ground and shook his head.

"You want to learn?"

He nodded enthusiasticly.

"Maybe Raven could teach you?" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Raven smiled, fishing such a good lesson. Raven lead them to a river, "Ok you want to learn how to fish right? Ok, what you do first is to find a fish and pownce, like a cat. Simple yes? Just watch me," Raven watched a pretty good size fish when he thought the time was right he dived for the fish. Instead of a fish it was a stick, "Your joking right?"  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm
Hunter-James smiled and tried not to laugh. He went to the waters edge and crouched he waited watching things float by in the water. He saw a fish but waited longer wanting it to get closer. He jumped forward and smooshed the fish with his paws he dunked his head in and pulled out the fish. He grinned proudly. "I did it!" His bark muffled by the fish.

Lindsey watched the youngster and tilted her head to the side. "I thought you never fished before"

"I haven't I just watched Neptra do it once" He dropped the fish and looked at Raven "Did I do it right?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:26 am
Raven smiled and then he dropped the stick. "You did it right, infact you did it perfect," Raven said. Raven knew Hunter-James was bound to catch a fish, he was the protecter of the Lera. You could say he was half cat.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:48 am
Lindsey nodded. "Great job young one" She nudged him gently.

Hunter-James smiled and squeezed his eyes happily.
Lindsey watched and her eyes widened. 'That's what Lera do when their happy.' She looked at Raven and sent a thought to him. 'you may be right. he could be half Lera from just being around them. I heard that happened with a human once. She turned into a wolf eventually. It was a leagand my mother told me when I was young'  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:56 pm
Raven's ears folded back, he was the father he had to correct such matters. "Hunter-James, just try smiling when your happy, you could hurt your eyes by doing that," Raven said fatherly.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:23 pm
Eyes, slowly moved across the small stream spoting the three wolves. She froze then darted off into the bushes trying to hide but she was too discolored to blend in.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:27 pm
--((Welcome to the Wolves of the Wind! I haven't seen you around.))--

Raven heard small steps behind him, he turned his head. Raven stood up from the river, the slight tan colors from behind the bush were easy to spot. "Come Out!" Raven barked with a growl following it.

Xx-Archangelz-xX

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:33 pm
||Thanks!||

Eyes crouched more to the ground but this brute would surely come over. Eyes walked out of the bushes, her fur stiffened in fear. "Y-yes?" She studdered.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:02 pm
Hunter-James stopped smiling confused about Raven's statment. He looked over as Eyes came out from behind the bush and slowly walked over.

Lindsey watched Hunter-James and followed him just as slowly. "What is your name young wolf?"

Hunter-James sniffed the air around the fea.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:46 pm
Eyes stepped back away from the two coming wolves. "Eyes," she said to Lindsey. She almost dared not ask there names.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:29 am
Hunter-James squinted his eyes smiling but stopped that and started to wag his tail.

Lindsey nodded. "DO not be afraid. The brute will not hurt you and neither will the pup."  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 am
Raven bared his upper lips at her before sitting down and watching this young fea. He didn't want to disobey Lindsey but trust didn't come easy, ever.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff