Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akaariana

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 am
hi. C:
i'm new to gaia, so i'm still trying to figure out how everything works. xD
you can call me anything you want i guess. i'm not really picky.
i typically use the name kotofay for websites, but i decided to come up with something random. biggrin
as for who i am, i'm a girl with hair who loves random. and currently that's all you need to know. C:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:36 am
Hello World! I am Adam Encore!

It's nice to be on board here, this is by far the best place on Gaia for role play. I've seen some of the coolest looking rp's here, so I'm pretty excited about getting to know everyone.

Till then, keep doing what you do.  

Adam Encore

hellgirl1218

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:45 am
Hello thar fellow rp-ers. My names Akane, and though I'm not really "new" to gaia, I am sort of new to role plays. I am completely addicted though.
I love fantisy and university rp's but if anything else can catch my interest I'll most likely end up trying to join.
~Akane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:08 pm
Yeah... I'm not new to Gaia, nor am I new to roleplaying, but I am new here (Though I joined quite awhile ago and promptly forgot about it.)  

Mor Drakka

Cascading Black

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:22 pm
Hey! I'm Tsuki or Kai! I've been role playing off and on for about five years now. I went on a year long hiatus when my first role play buddy moved away, and then I discovered Gaia.

I've been in a lull lately when it came to role plays, and was extremely happy when I found this guild. I really hope to make friends with you all. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:38 pm
I'm Adam, I'm not new to role-play or gaia, although I am new to Roleplay on Gaia. I'm a 4th year english major, I have several of my works published and I'm looking to hone some of my writing skills with the roleplay here.  

Waltah

Skye Antaeliel

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:14 pm
hey i'm me... and new to the guild razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:45 pm
WELCOME, PEEPS.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MrsMica
Crew

Grieverx13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 am
heya all! My name is Griever! I'm not new to gaia nor RPing, but it has been a long while since I last RPed.

I prefer doing original sort of RPs, I used to do lots of Fantasy/Medieval RPs in a website outside of Gaia. I prefer to join RPs that are either semi-literate or literate, as horrendous grammar and structure tend to give me a massive headache.

While being able to write more than 4-5 sentence is good, I don't really like people who write a college style essay each post, XD, as it's really an overkill.

I heart RPs with a sense of seriousness and humour in them, :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Hello all,
My name's Katurrah, and I'm glad to have been accepted into this guild. I'm looking for active and fun people to RP with. I've been a member of another RP guild almost since I signed up a couple of years ago, but it'll be nice to RP with some new, interesting people. I hope we'll have tons of fun together.  

Katurrah

Kamina_The_Mighty

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Jake's the name, been using it since the good ol' days of AOL dominance and so forth. Friends sometimes call me Rob ^.^.

Anywho! Glad to find some with RP again after so long. World of Warcraft eats everything of your life, like an obese Pac-man. ^^;

Hopefully I'll fit in just fine, otherwise I'll have to concoct a army of Savagely Awesome Fish-Men called Murlocs. and They are SCARY! * hides under a rock *

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:05 am
Penden
WELCOME, PEEPS.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

like omg omg candy thank you so much!  

Skye Antaeliel

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iiPurity Sunrise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:25 pm
Hey everybody!

I'm not new to gaia or this guild....I think I just forgot to post here....:l

Anyways, My name's Bailey, (which is how I got my username =D) and I like role playing. It's really fun to me. Yep. My favorite color's green....

Peace Out!

Bailey. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 pm
Hey Everyone!

I'm looking for some awesome people to one on one with!

PM me sillies!

It'd make me most happy
<3  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Emery_Cross

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:21 pm
hey im Alex!
8D
i love roleplaying and this guild seems fun!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games