Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:20 am

((umm... whats been happening with the Branwen/Zayra/Akeji/Orion/Shuicho/& Timber role-play? forgive me for i have been absent for a while))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:51 am

(( Hmmm, well Zayra had a bad nightmare situation which caused her to remember her past. Everyone's asleep again after her nightmare excpet Shuicho. Orion had finally entered the den. . .so yeah))

Shuicho nodds a Orion as he enters the to join them. "Greetings Orion. Nice to see you too. I guess you finally realized it's a lot warmer in here than out there." he said glancing into the fire again.

Branwen awakes to Zayra's whimpering and begins cuddling her again. "Zayra. . .shhhh. . ." she sang in a whisper. She licks Zayra until she calms down again. Branwen notices Orion guessing that's who they met outside. Branwen closes her eyes and falls asleep again.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

HowlingCrimson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:03 pm

"I guess you could say that.." He hadn't stayed out of the den because of the weather, but just to give them their privacy and assure them that he was harmless. Atleast, for now. He did not particularly like being around others, for he feared that his 'secret' would cause mayhem and destruction. -He- hadn't broken through Orion for years and he didn't expect him to anytime soon. "To tell you the truth..I used to be the Beta of this pack. That was about 2 years ago then everyone split apart. I'm just here as a kind of.." he paused for moment, thinking of what to say, "..guardian."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:58 pm

"Hey...how's it going?" Tetsu said walking in the forest...

King Tetsu

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:19 am

Shuicho listens to the Orion who finally came to join them around their fire. " A beta huh? So your here as a guardian? Is that your position in this pack now?" he wondered.

Branwen listens to the strangers story with her ears focused on Orion's direction but stayed laying down with Zayra. There was something about how he paused before saying "guardian" that bothered her.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:38 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx
Sulkrai yawned,"Then make Hero mad and the place with be louder...." she mentions and hugs Seilene tighter.

Hero was snapped out of his thoughts immediatly and glared at Sulkrai, "Shut it."

Sora sweat-dropped, they were at it again.

Sulkrai lightly grinned at Hero, her yellow eyes flicker with mischief, "It was only a idea..." she teased.

Seilene sweat dropped as well.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:07 pm

Hero started to lightly growl, "How bout we skin you alive? It is just an idea." he said smirking. She wasn't going to win this battle.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:57 pm

Sulkrai kept grinning, "Like you could.." she laughs, "How about we let Taki have you or let that neko play with you...just an idea.." she says.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:15 pm

Hero gave a small snarl, "How about we put you on a shock collor and train you like the dog you are.......just an idea."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:24 pm

"That would be an idea but I'm not the one who needs it.." she smirks, "I don't get into fights for no reason nor get angry at stupid comments.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:27 pm

Hero glared at her but the returned her smirk, "Well I might get ticked off easily and get into fights easily as well. But at least I don't make smartass comments and expected to be scared of easily."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:41 pm

"Who says I want to have people scared of me? I could care less if they were scared or bright..." she says, "But then again I have more comman sense then most..or is getting hurt by a neko the same as that?" Then blew a piece of hair out of her face, when she was going to continue she was stopped

"Enough! Please you two are always fighting!" Seilene growls.

Sulkrai sighs and looks at Seilene, still holding her arm aroud Seilene's waist.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:43 pm

Hero listened to Seilene and laid against the cave again, closing his eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:36 pm

Orion [has a belt!]
"I guess you could say that.." He hadn't stayed out of the den because of the weather, but just to give them their privacy and assure them that he was harmless. Atleast, for now. He did not particularly like being around others, for he feared that his 'secret' would cause mayhem and destruction. -He- hadn't broken through Orion for years and he didn't expect him to anytime soon. "To tell you the truth..I used to be the Beta of this pack. That was about 2 years ago then everyone split apart. I'm just here as a kind of.." he paused for moment, thinking of what to say, "..guardian."

Timber awoke, finding herself laying on the dew-sprinkled terrain right beside the outer entrance of the cave. She yawned, getting up on shaky legs and shaking herself dry. She shivered, for the night was cold, and she must have fallen asleep soemhow while venturing out to veiw the surroundings.
She heard Orion's voice, and Shuicho's as well, and noticed that the two wolves were conversing within the cave/den. She gave a light sigh, and entered the cave quietly as if not to disturb anyone already awake within it.
She then sat in an area, watching everyone, and waited for a break of silence when she would ask if anyone desired a meal. Hunting for the Branwen, Shuicho and their adopted children has become a pleasurable routine now, and she enjoyed to help.

applz

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:08 pm

Zayra wakes up while her mother is still sleeping. She yawns and stretches as she steps out from under her mother. She looks around and sees that Shuicho is talking with the strange wolf. She looks towards the entrance towards the den and sees Timber. She walks over to her and nuzzles her. "Goodmorning Auntie Timber. How are you today?" She asked as she sat down in front of her.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games