Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:34 am
*leaves note on door, it reads "YO! I'm off to train for a bit with Jiraiya, I hope to be back soon, but don't wait up! we may be a while so don't worry that I aint here, so see tall in a bit"* well see yall soon! *limbers away* damn legs.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:43 am
Wind sits on a windowsill in one of the classes. He stared at the tree line, where the sun slowly dipped over the horizon, with his hands behind his head. He kept repeating the words to a song he heard a long time ago called, "Rakuyou".

(( Setting Sun for you non-Japanophiles =P ))

It was a beautiful song really, and he wondered why he didn't listen to it more. Wind closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of things far and away, in worlds distant from this one.

(( Hey all, sorry I was away for a few days. FFXI had a new update added that I think I might implement here for a til the end of the summer. Goldfish scooping is such fun >_>... ))  

Windblade

Swimmer San

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:27 am
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Havn't been here ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:34 am
((may I join?))  

Aiko Katserugi

Windblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:24 pm
(( Anyone can join at any time, as long as their characters don't overly God Mod/Cheez/etc. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:02 pm
hellspawn~lucien
dameon stared at spike, there was a flash of evil in his eyes." yes wind had helped me out....so you used a suicide attack, just like endless......now look at him, in a hospital recovering from his injuries. it was a short battle, use his curse against him, by feeding him poisoned ramen, while he is distracted, impede the flow of chakra to his body, making him slower and weaker....fun stuff." he grinned." heh..." he began to walk away.

AHEM! It wasnt a suicide attack! I would survived if I had some chakra to hel me recover quicker.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:06 pm
"you are the one who called it a suicide dive."dameon stood there looking at spike." now where did you get the idea i wanted to accidentally kill you?" his voice was cold and empty." you really are a strange man spike." he walks over to the tree and retrieves his kunai. he turns and stares at spike, truth be told, he had some respect for him, but right now, that respect was almost non existant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:51 pm
Endless got out of the hospital bed. I wouldnt have beaten Dameon even if he hadnt used the curse to his advantage. I need to become stronger. Im more than fast enough to beat him. I just need to be stronger. I think I found a way to improve that jutsu I used. Endless then jumped out of the window and dashed towards the training grounds.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MixedUp92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:10 pm
I'm just wondering. Is there going to be a new academy or a new lesson any time soon?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:20 pm
I dont think so  

panda-shinobi

Windblade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:29 pm
Actually, when you are ready, PM me for Lesson 20.

I'll have to start coming up with missions after enough people become Jounin.

I'll also be making a new Academy topic soon(within the next week or when Mini finally sends me the stuff she said she'd send)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:14 pm
OK, Guys - I'm finally taking some initiative and starting the new Academy topic.

It'll be labeled something like "Konoha Ninja Academy"

Off to work!^^  

Windblade

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out