Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:42 pm
Arage started picking up the bodies, throwing them outside, taking a little bite here and there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:47 pm
*cheering and random people puking from looking at arage
and now you may kiss the pretty lady. *bumps her with his elbow* he does anything wrong you just gimme a telepathy, i may not beat him, but ill get a few good punches in.
now lesotho how could you think of me like that? hey lola lets go look outside. and arage, stop eating the people. if youre hungry help me move this thing. *goes outside and picks up a 50 layer cake about as big as a baseball diamond* this is kinda heavy. how u like it lola? just wait till i take you to the top of it... *moves the cake to a table and levitates lola to the top to see a picture of her and the words i love you written next to it*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:49 pm
she smiled "i love it" she said looking at him "and i love you too"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:50 pm
"Bleh, I hate cake," he said, walking outside alone, eating an arm, trying to feel happy for them.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:54 pm
come on people dig in. take some home. *grabs a plate and takes the top layer off and hands it to lola* here this ones yours. *grabs him a piece and two glasses of wine and hands one to lola then gives arage a glass of wine* you know if you break these peoples bones i cant use their bodies for my necromancerial spells. *senses robins power in the distance* the spirits were right man, good luck. *walks back in and sits with lola eating cake and drinking wine*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 pm
"Don't worry, there's plenty of people for you. And I don't drink," he said, handing the wine back to him. "Well, hope you guys live happily," he said, getting up and slowly walking away, back to the forest in front of the castle.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:03 pm
ok you too *watches as a chain get wrapped aruond arages neck* told ya the spirits never lie... hey robin. here to try and make him fall in love?
yeah howd u know?
the spirits said so... hes too stubborn to listen to the people of the afterlife who know everything...
hes not lying you know... the spirits are always right. now come with me *she dragged him behind her into the forest*
*snickers* ha ha ha thats good *walks back in for more cake ad wine*

[ im gonna go ive got an unreal champ 2 tourney tomorrow. pray to the necris process that i win. ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:04 pm
(A'ight...cya)
"Damn it all to hell," he said as he was pulled to the forest, pouting.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:16 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
come on people dig in. take some home. *grabs a plate and takes the top layer off and hands it to lola* here this ones yours. *grabs him a piece and two glasses of wine and hands one to lola then gives arage a glass of wine* you know if you break these peoples bones i cant use their bodies for my necromancerial spells. *senses robins power in the distance* the spirits were right man, good luck. *walks back in and sits with lola eating cake and drinking wine*

*Logen was invisible and looking over Lola*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:17 pm
Oh...my...god...this is so darn funny!!!!! xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qb1OpKdhkQ&mode=related&search=  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:22 pm
[Currently watching and i agree with you kingdom_of_hearts :3]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:40 am
hey lola the spirits were right, since he wouldnt go to robin she came to him. *he looks over his shoulder at arage being dragged off* ha ha ha. man that never gets old. its not with the handcuffs but still.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 am
[ holy crap man this is great. if you play halo 2 youll laugh at it sooo hard Hollywood Halo Music Video Hell]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:50 am
wow alot of ppl still rping..?  

Zephist

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:53 am
[yeah it usually picks up around noonish]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games