Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:49 pm
"I'm not no vampire."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:50 pm
Tomoe turned to Nightbane. "No way.... if we get help, they would only try to hurt him!" she said, facing him.  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:53 pm
"Well this is a no win situation."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:56 pm
"Well then get the hell out of here!" Nightbane realizes that his weapons would be useless on this thing. He then sheaths them and throws off his cloak. He starts to transform into his true hybrid self. He suddenly grows about half a foot as his leg muscles become bigger and his feet resemble a werewolf's. His skin turns a dark blue and his hair becomes grayer. His eyes turn a light blue and his fangs become longer as do his claws. The tail turns a deep shade of blue and his muscles become larger. Nightbane is only a couple feet shorter than Juno's new form. A scar that did not appear there before runs along his back. Nightbane says in a gruff and dark voice, "GO!"  

irishdawg69

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:58 pm
"Woah."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:09 pm
Esuna sees Nightbane looking at her (She's the dove XD lol but she's now changed into a cherubim. Sorry for not pointing that one out!. Btw, back! sorry for keeping this slow), and senses that he's sorting something out, but as she thinks of this, a sharp stinger slash goes for her, and she dodges quickly, thankfull for being small and aerodynamic. She holds her staff and points it at them. "This can help protect you all! It's for his poison.. i don't know if you've realized, but Juno has been cursed to become a Scorpion Mage! " She yells, as she casts the blueish-green spell to protect each of them. "I have no more time to explain... he won't subdue till he's downed enough... you can attack him, but he's in a full on rage! I don't suggest you get too close!" she finnally says, and evades another stinger attack.

"I warned you... you're going to experience a hefty amount of pain!" Juno yells, and takes one first step, enough to reach for Nightbane with his right hand, using his claws to get him in a hold, trying to crush him with his grip. His other hand goes for his weapons, the katana that he wields normally now transformed from the Katana of Gales to the Katana of Gusts, which has an aura of dark blue fire. With the newly-changed Katana, he slashes at Tomoe , aiming at her katana arm. While all of this is happening, his stinger goes straight towards Joe and spears him from front to back, hanging him in pure glory, till he sees Joe somehow explode in a puff of smoke.

"Damn Clones..." it thinks by itself.

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:11 pm
(Yep... beast vs beast situation.. definetly sets the mood for an epic fight!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:11 pm
"Well, I'll get going." Joe starts running towards his cabin.  

hopltetheleader

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:16 pm
Nightbane feels the pressure of the grip and using his claws stabs Juno in the hands and makes him set him free. Nightbane is ready to attack when he gets a strange feeling. He looks up to see that the clouds had dispersed and a full moon shown down. What? That's...tonight? Oh hell this isn't good... Nightbane feels himself changing into something worse. He yells to them "Get out of here..." Then in a dark and clinical voice he shouts "NOW!!"

Nightbane starts to howl in rage. His skin turns black. A red design forms along his body. His eyes turn completely white. His teeth turn a silverish color. His muscles grow even larger and a snout forms even though he still has no fur except his hair. His hair turns completely black. His tail becomes black and lengthens. He is now more savage and destructive than ever.

Nightbane sends out an insane howl and stares at Juno with no pupils as he pulls up his hands and black claws show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:19 pm
Tomoe backs away softly, staring at both of the fight, feeling really scared but doesn't know what to do. "J-Juno... N-Nightbane..." she muttered softly. "They're both.... berserkers...." she muttered. "There's... no way I can get in this battle without being killed... and I don't even know who to help..."  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:21 pm
Goes inside cabin, "Well I guess I could.." He looks at the fire in his fireplace and touches it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Nightbane leaps for Juno, dodging it's stinger. He then gets in close and starts ripping at its flesh. Juno's stinger comes back and goes through Nightbane's stomach and sends him flying back. Nightbane lands on his feet and goes in for another assault, barely noticing the wound. He dodges a number of his attacks until his hand hits him in the side leaving a scare on Nightbane. Nightbane hits the ground, rolls, then regains balance and jumps at Juno's face a goes for his throat. Juno moves and Nightbane ends up leaving 3-slash scare across Juno's face. Juno then uses his Katana of Gusts to hit Nightbane and sends him to the ground. Nightbane hits the ground and goes unconciouss while morphing back to his regular hybrid self.  

irishdawg69

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:26 pm
(Sorry I took control of the fight Axel. I gtg and I wanted a reason not to be posting, the unconciouss part. I'll see you guys tomorrow and plz don't kill me off yet xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:27 pm
(ok)  

hopltetheleader

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:32 pm
(Awww! Okay see ya!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games