Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Repressed Memories
"Gah, careful not to spray that crap on me," he said, jumping back a little.
soren:don't worry i have good aim
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:22 pm

dunkler o_O
wear do you git all ths stoff soren
i took it from the professer
kevin runs to the lab with the kids to warn them the army is coming

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:22 pm

thats a lie and you know that soren
you dont haye good aim your jost loke
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:23 pm

*the little man got a bit aggrovated and summoned a floating round disc then he said... over the talking... *

"hey.... HEY.. please can i have your attention, i have more than you believe of thoose Androids... i want to check out how good they work as a weapon against the humans, they are controllable in form of a game, in this game, "you" as the rebellion can stear single robots, they will have your own fysical abilities, and i can stear how many that will come, in form of a strategy game,... i made it just for fun, but i think it can be used against theese forces... if it is a huge army, i think the best thing to do is to lure them in the middle of the space to the north, ill make your biological clones do so, and when they come there, my main force will slaugther them, ... it will only be a fraction of the whole army but since it is a army that in theory would kill his forces, even if there is some magical ability's in some of them... and dont worry, we are secure here at home base... i can tell you so much... it is invisible for the persons that i dont want it to be visible for... and allso, i have some defencive mesures that will come in handy!"

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:24 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

He pulls back, ripping his collar. "Aw man, that was a nice shirt. Now, what are you gonna do?" he said, trying to get him to talk about his plan like Sam wanted.
leave clones behind to stall the army as we do an evasive circle around the enemy and head for the castle
"Um, sounds good, your the master mind of war's" She bow's "I'll fallow you to the bowells of hell, well maybe not Dad will get mad...wait i shouldnt have said tht" She stands up straight and blushes
dad?
what was he like?
"Well, I was his only little girl, so i guess im a daddies girl, He is Hells Angel, He is really strong, your kinda like him, but he is way stronger, He is like about 150 so he has more experience in fighting" Sam said kinda stumbling on some words trying to remember him
"Oh, my dad also had a temper a really bad one, but Ive never seen him fight, he always protected me from violence, he probubly went mad when I was captured by huma-n-s uh, u didnt hear that"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:24 pm

dunkler o_O
thats a lie and you know that soren
its not im serious i have nosy paws

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:26 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*the little man got a bit aggrovated and summoned a floating round disc then he said... over the talking... *

"hey.... HEY.. please can i have your attention, i have more than you believe of thoose Androids... i want to check out how good they work as a weapon against the humans, they are controllable in form of a game, in this game, "you" as the rebellion can stear single robots, they will have your own fysical abilities, and i can stear how many that will come, in form of a strategy game,... i made it just for fun, but i think it can be used against theese forces... if it is a huge army, i think the best thing to do is to lure them in the middle of the space to the north, ill make your biological clones do so, and when they come there, my main force will slaugther them, ... it will only be a fraction of the whole army but since it is a army that in theory would kill his forces, even if there is some magical ability's in some of them... and dont worry, we are secure here at home base... i can tell you so much... it is invisible for the persons that i dont want it to be visible for... and allso, i have some defencive mesures that will come in handy!"

kevin gets to the lab with the kids
kevin:here are the kids and is there a female bull demon form of the androids??kevin looks at him pleadingly
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:27 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Repressed Memories

He pulls back, ripping his collar. "Aw man, that was a nice shirt. Now, what are you gonna do?" he said, trying to get him to talk about his plan like Sam wanted.
leave clones behind to stall the army as we do an evasive circle around the enemy and head for the castle
"Um, sounds good, your the master mind of war's" She bow's "I'll fallow you to the bowells of hell, well maybe not Dad will get mad...wait i shouldnt have said tht" She stands up straight and blushes
dad?
what was he like?
"Well, I was his only little girl, so i guess im a daddies girl, He is Hells Angel, He is really strong, your kinda like him, but he is way stronger, He is like about 150 so he has more experience in fighting" Sam said kinda stumbling on some words trying to remember him
"Oh, my dad also had a temper a really bad one, but Ive never seen him fight, he always protected me from violence, he probubly went mad when I was captured by huma-n-s uh, u didnt hear that"

ok then we should find him after the kings assault were we hopefully end the king

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:30 pm

soren y did you stel all that

Cordire stood there, acting like he understood everything that's going on. "Well, I'm ready to fight," he said, stretching.

Repressed Memories

ShinyToy

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dad?
what was he like?

ok then we should find him after the kings assault were we hopefully end the king
"No, Im not ready to face daddy, maybe when he is dead, wait that didnt make sence, maybe when im like 123, thts about lets see, im 17 turning 18 in 2 days...Hmm 109 years from now " She lauph's slightly
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:31 pm

dunkler o_O
i read the bottle and knew i would need it to get rid of kenji

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:33 pm

lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
i read the bottle and knew i would need it to get rid of kenji

to bad it didn't work
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:34 pm

i was about to say that

dunkler o_O

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:34 pm

she walked up to them curious "whats that?" she asked looking at the bottle
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games