Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:38 pm
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x.X i went to shops and found out their new shop's owner is named SAM!!!!!!! XDDDDD

what???
hi kitty!!! srry I made you cry *gives cookie*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam pulls herself up weakly with her arms but falls back down she is to cold so she crawls to the edge of the cliff
nyroc comes up next to her in the blizerd and digs a den out of the snow he then pulls her into it and turns lycan
he grabs some wood from outside and starts a fire in the chamber he made underground and lays her next to it he then curls up around her and starts to warm her up
Sam hugs him "Why do you care so much" she says with a weak voice
you saved my life once im returning the favor i see you as a pack member and i take care of the pack
"I helped you, cuz I liked you, and thanks" she says snuggling up to his fur finally wanting to be warm
a werewolf holds something like that with the upmost respect coming only short behind the orders of the alpha....you saved me and i saved you we are equal now
he looks at her hand
we need to get that bandaged up  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x.X i went to shops and found out their new shop's owner is named SAM!!!!!!! XDDDDD

what???

yayn
tank yous
and it ok
=^-^=  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:43 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam pulls herself up weakly with her arms but falls back down she is to cold so she crawls to the edge of the cliff
nyroc comes up next to her in the blizerd and digs a den out of the snow he then pulls her into it and turns lycan
he grabs some wood from outside and starts a fire in the chamber he made underground and lays her next to it he then curls up around her and starts to warm her up
you saved my life once im returning the favor i see you as a pack member and i take care of the pack
"I helped you, cuz I liked you, and thanks" she says snuggling up to his fur finally wanting to be warm
a werewolf holds something like that with the upmost respect coming only short behind the orders of the alpha....you saved me and i saved you we are equal now
he looks at her hand
"Wow I feel special being part of a pack" Then she says "It will be fine dont worry about it"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:43 pm
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

what???

yayn
tank yous
and it ok
=^-^=
closet monster  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:44 pm
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

what???

yayn
tank yous
and it ok
=^-^=

and I saw tht
Lies at the end
*Hits you with hand*
Meanie  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:45 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
he looks at her hand
"Wow I feel special being part of a pack" Then she says "It will be fine dont worry about it"
not if it gets infected and you being so cold could couse it to catch nemonya  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:45 pm
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

what???

yayn
tank yous
and it ok
=^-^=
closet monster

XDDDDD Quiet Fuzzball!!!
*gives you cookie*
Hope tht shuts you both up  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:47 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
he looks at her hand
(Sam is wearing exactly what my avi is so you know) "Ouch, well, we cant do anything until the Blizzard goes"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
he looks at her hand
(Sam is wearing exactly what my avi is so you know) "Ouch, well, we cant do anything until the Blizzard goes"
no we cant but ii can try to call coryn and see if he can bring supplys  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:54 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
he looks at her hand
"You arnt seriously going to call him over here, he might get lost, he is just a Baby!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:55 pm
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

what???

yayn
tank yous
and it ok
=^-^=
closet monster

thats not true
mutt  

dunkler o_O

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:56 pm
dunkler o_O
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

what???

yayn
tank yous
and it ok
=^-^=
closet monster

thats not true
mutt

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Stop useing Mutt as an insault!!! *cries*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"You arnt seriously going to call him over here, he might get lost, he is just a Baby!"
when a wolf is born they are born with all that they need to survive there coats to fight the cold there noses to find there food and pack there tail to test air currents there ears to hear there prey and there eyes to see even through a blizzard as bad as this
hes got a very good chance of surviving  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:59 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
when a wolf is born they are born with all that they need to survive there coats to fight the cold there noses to find there food and pack there tail to test air currents there ears to hear there prey and there eyes to see even through a blizzard as bad as this
hes got a very good chance of surviving

"Wow, but I dont want him to get hurt, or get lost, I lost you didnt I until my finger started hurting" She thinks -Stupid finger-  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games