Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:18 pm

(but are you a ninja?) XP
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:20 pm

(..... no) XD

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:21 pm

"Yeah.... thanks, just make sure you have the kid before I die thanks to my disease," she said, laughing.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:24 pm

he stopped suddenly looking at her "are...are you serious? your going to...die?" he stammerd still looking at her.

coreykill

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:25 pm

(maby some bears to bears that shoot lazer beams out of their eyes man that would be frigen awsom)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:27 pm

Amanda looks at him, slaps her head feeling stupid and sighs. "Y-Yeah..... yeah, i will... sooner or later," smiles a bit sadly. "Although no one knows, just you...."

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:30 pm

(ok bored now)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:32 pm

he kept looking at her "like now or later or what?" he said still looking at her herroibly surprised "what do you have?"

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:35 pm

"I dunno... when my times comes I guess.." she said. "I have leukemia.... no, I'm not supposed to be bald cuz I'm not taking chemotheraphy." she said smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:43 pm

he looks at her staring his mouth hanging open "well uhhh lukemia...cancer... HOlY s**t!!!, and your sister dosent know?"

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:45 pm

Shakes her head. "Nope, she doesn't have a clue... since this sickness on me was discovered during the two years we were appart, I never told her.... it's better that way. I don't want her to worry about me," she said. "'Sides, she deserves to be happy," looks at him. "So you better make her really happy!"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:52 pm

he smiled at her "ill do my best to make her as happy as i can" reaching the sub and still being in shock he pulled a bottle out of the box on the floor downing half of it. he sighed sitting down

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:55 pm

She smiles at him. "Good.. if you need me, I'll be in my cabin... to well... take my pills," she said, "since you know, there's no point on lying," she added and walked toward her room.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:03 pm

he sat on the top of the ship for about two hours slowly drinking his way through his box of bottles.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:15 pm

(back for now, wat i miss?)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games